Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! (8908 Views)

What Is She Thinking? / What Was She Thinking Self / When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
So I took this girl out, we drink, flex and all. All the while we were flexing I was thinking of the different style to nail her with. As in, looking at her alone was like a movie of what will play out tonight. We got home, I baff, she sef baff. Then we went to bed.

Could you imagine I touched this girl she say she’s not in the mood. What was she thinking all the while we were out flexing? After the evening flexing and enjoyment, aren’t you supposed to know it will have a “happier ending”?

The matter tire me I won’t lie. Is this good ?? Where was her mind when we were out flexing ?

I just deh look her for bed like this. I don’t have strength to beg anyone for sex this year.

4 Likes

Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by pfadom: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
That's the new strategy they deploy. Thank your God you didn't force her, she could land you in trouble.

9 Likes

Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by michlins(m): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
It has become necessary to ask a woman straight up if she's willing to go down with you. From her answer, you know what you are doing and most cases of rape will reduce drastically. In the mind of an average Nigerian guy, once he flex you a bit, you reimburse him with your coochie. Sadly not all girls would love that but many women would want to be spent on

19 Likes

Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Weekend never start them don dey win you 1-0

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
crownedrookie:
Weekend never start them don dey win you 1-0
weekend wey don finish already. Na Friday be my weekend. I use Saturday to clean and arrange my house then I use Sunday to rest. Nor carry Toto come meet me on Sunday because I will not fvck. Instead I save the strength for the week. By the way, if you fvck on weekdays, you need to re-evaluate your priorities. I’m not talking about the normal two minutes fvck o. If you don’t last one to two hours, please don’t quote me. Make we nor crash nairaland sever this night. angry

7 Likes

Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by manGODDED: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
Must you lie about a non existent photo to draw attention

16 Likes

Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by NGRsenate: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
See ehn

Before you flex any girl, ask her point blank, “are we gonna f|_|ck?”.

I believe as adults we should know what we want. No need wasting anyone’s time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by sirusX(m): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
pfadom:
That's the new strategy they deploy. Thank your God you didn't force her, she could land you in trouble.

RAPE would be the next accusation

1 Like

Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
manGODDED:
tell me the truth, if I didn’t add “photo”, will you open the thread? I’m being honest right now do be honest too. You see ehn, lemme not talk shar

2 Likes

Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by Mastakija(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
So where is the photo

Romsense

2 Likes

Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
Anybody who opens a post by stupidity expecting to actually see a photo has himself to blame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by MARKone(m): 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
stupidity:
So I took this girl out, we drink, flex and all. All the while we were flexing I was thinking of the different style to nail her with. As in, looking at her alone was like a movie of what will play out tonight. We got home, I baff, she sef baff. Then we went to bed.

Could you imagine I touched this girl she say she’s not in the mood. What was she thinking all the while we were out flexing? After the evening flexing and enjoyment, aren’t you supposed to know it will have a “happier ending”?

The matter tire me I won’t lie. Is this good ?? Where was her mind when we were out flexing ?

I just deh look her for bed like this. I don’t have strength to beg anyone for sex this year.

LOL, suck it up, she doesn't owe you fuvk.

2 Likes

Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by manGODDED: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
stupidity:
tell me the truth, if I didn’t add “photo”, will you open the thread? I’m being honest right now do be honest too. You see ehn, lemme not talk shar
Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
crownedrookie:
Anybody who opens a post by stupidity expecting to actually see a photo has himself to blame

The guy created a mental picture....I don't know y people are holding him
Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Xavfra:

The guy created a mental picture....I don't know y people are holding him
ohhhhhhh,, thank youuuuuu!!! I can’t believe people are still this smart in Nigeria.

They’ll be expecting me to post photos, they can’t use their head to script and act movie to the story I posted. angry

1 Like

Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
stupidity:
ohhhhhhh,, thank youuuuuu!!! I can’t believe people are still this smart in Nigeria.

They’ll be expecting me to post photos, they can’t use their head to script and act movie to the story I posted. angry

U r welcome....no wahala
Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
Sometimes dem dey play hard to fall..jus keep tryinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!!!!
Once e nack 5:00am my broad lock upp..you no fit kii ya self
Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by Liposure: 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
stupidity:

baba, i fit see babe from you. Any type i go appreciate.
Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by Georgekyrian(m): 12:14am On Feb 08, 2020
In as much as I cannot send a woman out of my house but Bro do it!!
Wake her up at 2am and send her off

1 Like

Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by Elimon(m): 12:47am On Feb 08, 2020
lol...I like the part of u not begging any lady for sex this year..U deserve Beer
but u could try again...this time be more convincing and romantic

2 Likes

Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by RunzMAN: 1:34am On Feb 08, 2020
stupidity:
weekend wey don finish already. Na Friday be my weekend. I use Saturday to clean and arrange my house then I use Sunday to rest. Nor carry Toto come meet me on Sunday because I will not fvck. Instead I save the strength for the week. By the way, if you fvck on weekdays, you need to re-evaluate your priorities. I’m not talking about the normal two minutes fvck o. If you don’t last one to two hours, please don’t quote me. Make we nor crash nairaland sever this night. angry

Stupidity grin
Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by Westernlove: 2:02am On Feb 08, 2020
stupidity:

Could you imagine I touched this girl she say she’s not in the mood. What was she thinking all the while we were out flexing? After the evening flexing and enjoyment, aren’t you supposed to know it will have a “happier ending?

Kikikikikiki lol.....Me I don't even have time for whatsoever Is under the skirt these days talkless of begging someone. Na Success Pursuit sure pass Everybody go dey alright last last...

1 Like

Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by vincentjk(m): 2:17am On Feb 08, 2020
Let her be before she accuses you of rape now
Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by rex444(m): 3:58am On Feb 08, 2020
all I see is you went out for a drink ..... na only drink U Wan take kii person child ? what exactly do U mean by flexing
Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by 9japride(m): 4:19am On Feb 08, 2020
stupidity:

[color=#006600][/color]

I am only troubled by the use of "photo" in opening threads, when the aim is not to include any picture at all. To me, it's highly deceptive and it has become a norm in nairaland. We Nigerians should stop these little dishonest acts, we ain't different from sugar coated mouth politicans. Smh

1 Like

Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by larryking540: 6:17am On Feb 08, 2020
Kalashnikov102:
Sometimes dem dey play hard to fall..jus keep tryinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!!!!
Once e nack 5:00am my broad lock upp..you no fit kii ya self

That's y I always make my intention know to ladies sometimes it's the best ,even if u can't just come straight at them like "hope we go fuvk o"
U have to use in direct statement,,,tell a girl you just took out and ask her hope we go fuvk direct "bro na from the restaurant she go give one excuse say e mama day sick and she needs to go ,,,,,,

And if u don't even tell her at all ,,she will still accuse u of not been open to her of your intentions,,,so it's best to come Abit indirect even a mad man or woman will understand wats goin to play when we get to the bed room ,,,,

2 Likes

Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by Came4amod: 7:40am On Feb 08, 2020
stupidity:

While flexing her .. u should have chipped in some dirty jokes then u will make her comfortable and eager to fvck u .. but u kept mute and u want magic to put it in her head .. sorry it dont work that way .. next time think of the end from the beginning

1 Like

Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by Urchman27(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2020
Op why you dull yourself.
Na for road you go tell her, i can't wait to kiss you at home. Una go even bath together at home

1 Like

Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by TissuePaper: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2020
Came4amod:

While flexing her .. u should have chipped in some dirty jokes then u will make her comfortable and eager to fvck u .. but u kept mute and u want magic to put it in her head .. sorry it dont work that way .. next time think of the end from the beginning
dammmmn Nigggaaar

You are a real nigga
Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2020
manGODDED:
the Bros mata tire.. I skip his post nowadays
Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by Came4amod: 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
TissuePaper:
dammmmn Nigggaaar

You are a real nigga

Lol thanks ... I still have problems too .. like falling in love with a former slut
Re: What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! by BoboKush(m): 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
Georgekyrian:
In as much as I cannot send a woman out of my house but Bro do it!!
Wake her up at 2am and send her off

Was waiting to see this since morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Fvck No Easy O / See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) / 20 Ways Girls Trick Guys To Spend Money On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.