Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,804 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos (14293 Views)

I Bet You Can't Last 2mins In Bed With Me (photos) / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
To those of you saying I should return her gifts , is she going to return all the energy I wasted on her in bed?

If a girl refuses to let you go in peace , that's because you're good in bed

4 Likes

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Ladyjumong(f): 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
Airforce i No Like All These Things You Doing. You Just De Fall Ibo people Hand... Why Show Off
na ibo shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=Airforce1 post=62127743][/quote] What's your name?
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
greencard:
a chicken lay a cooked egggrin and. A rabbit gave birth to a pigeon who flew into the white house to greet the eagle that was flying high due to some weed smoke it sniff while peeping into the Jamaican president guess room who was busy trying to stabilize the priest who mistook the grass for incense

You want to hear more? wink
Errrr...Nahhh. grin
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
angry
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by greencard: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Errrr...Nahhh. grin
good girlgrin
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Kimcutie: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tahra:
gringringrin Even Afonjas sef no gree.Maybe he is a northerner.
But it's cool nah, except that's ...
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by greencard: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Airforce1:

You want to know if I'm Igbo or the hydraulic soup eating tribe right ?
whats the meaning of hydraulic? Never heard that before is that a musical note or something ? kiss
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Lucifer1419: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
She wants you to add weight. You honestly look like a recuperating monkeypox victim. grin grin
babe you bad o, so that guy realy look like. Recuperating monkey and Con pox join am again haba take it easy naw
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
Airforce1:

You want to know if I'm Igbo or the hydraulic soup eating tribe right ?
You're def Igbo.No true yoruba son would describe his tribe with insulting words.Omo ale ni o ma n fi owo osi juwe ile baba re.undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tahra:
You're def Igbo.No true yoruba son would describe his tribe with insulting words.Omo ale ni o ma n fi owo osi juwe ile baba re.undecided
Where is the insult in my comment?
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kimcutie:
But it's cool nah, except that's ...
What is `cool'
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by promisedeco(m): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
She wants you to add weight. You honestly look like a recuperating monkeypox victim. grin grin
BRUTALsmiley
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hydraulic
Hahahahhahhahhahahahha grin grin
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Gideongreat(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Wow that butterfield bread

Bread of life......Enjoy man

BREAD OF LIFE!!!!!
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Hydraulic
Hahahahhahhahhahahahha grin grin
To slap you just dey hungry me

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Gideongreat:

BREAD OF LIFE!!!!!
You sabi better thing my man
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by agbonkamen(f): 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Caringguy:
Idiotic female specie spotted undecided
E pain am..... You have acidic sperm go and hug transformer grin grin
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Airforce1:

To slap you just dey hungry me
Why nah? What did I do? angry
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Why nah? What did I do? angry
I just don't like you

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Airforce1:

I just don't like you
It's a mutual thing nah. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by QueenSekxy(f): 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
airforce my brother the babe try oo,,but it's better to tell her your intentions towards her. .anyway,,enjoy your provisions grin
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by QueenSekxy(f): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
lol..you and airforce eeh grin
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
QueenSekxy:
airforce my brother the babe try oo,,but it's better to tell her your intentions towards her. .anyway,,enjoy your provisions grin
I'm coming to Owerri on 27th
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by QueenSekxy(f): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Airforce1:
I'm coming to Owerri on 27th
lolz...you are welcomed smiley
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
And who's the "Sungomu" that liked these comment

1 Like

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol..you and airforce eeh grin
Ahbi nah grin

How far babe? Lehz turnting at the beach parry together nahcheesy
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by QueenSekxy(f): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Ahbi nah grin
How far babe? Lehz turnting at the beach parry together nahcheesy
lol..where are you guys organising it cheesy
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Airforce1:

And who's the "Sungomu" that liked these comment
Shut up, will you? grin

Airforce Baba...how far this year beach party nah? I go like turn up with you ohcheesy grin
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol..where are you guys organising it cheesy
Elegushi beach. kiss kiss kiss
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Shut up, will you? grin

Airforce Baba...how far this year beach party nah? I go like turn up with you ohcheesy grin
Who is these kid wyning ?

6 Likes

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nairaland needs a face-palm emoji.
SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) / I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. / My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.