Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos (14288 Views)

I Bet You Can't Last 2mins In Bed With Me (photos) / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by iamJ(m): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
enemmo:

I was expecting to see an IPhone x.
if u want to beg beg, there are other ways to get my attention

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
agbonkamen:
The babe try o I dey craze ni to come buy those kind things for a guy...... My kobo no touch any unromantic, acidic wateric spermtic of a guy grin grin
Waawu..take it easy. grin grin grin
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=BluntBoy post=62125877][/quote]You noticed that too? grin grin

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Barzinime(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Why must you be this callous?
iamJ:
if I no talk who go talk grin grin grin grin

Indomie 1500
Milo 850
Milk 950
kellogs 1200
dettol 600
jergens 850
airfreshner with ur new ibadan babe u go need more 300
bread 300
can drink 300

Total 7150 stop dating poor girls, its not good for ur body

Girls dey spend double that on shirt for me

#No Filter Attitude

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by DanseMacabre(m): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
Airforce i No Like All These Things You Doing. You Just De Fall Ibo people Hand... Why Show Off

Airforce na Igbo boy?
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by iamJ(m): 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Barzinime:
Why must you be this callous?
I can afford it
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Airforce na Igbo boy?
YEA
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Skinnienigga(m): 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Bet is it only me that is seeing that she bought you almost 2 dozen red plastic cups?

Red plastic cup bro. Maybe she is passing a message, that you do not have cups in your cabinet. If you are an Arsenal fan..then she's mocking you.

Never take her back!!

But then again,

Take her back. You'd never lack cups again.

*walks away sipping Okra juice*

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Adaumunocha(f): 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
So you had to gather stuffs from your kitchen and toilet just to seek attention?

You get mind sha

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by DanseMacabre(m): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
YEA

And I don't know what used to give me the impression that he was Yoruba. Maybe the skin hue.
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
DanseMacabre:

And I don't know what used to give me the impression that he was Yoruba. Maybe the skin hue.
thought So Too
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by IAMSASHY(f): 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
undecided he luks and bhave so afojanistic, dey must carry dia broda ooo, we refuse dis
DanseMacabre:

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by cyndy1000(f): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Since you don't love her give it out to charity... n don't use it tomorrow she go dey swear for after using my hard earned money buy provisions for him he still reject me it's shall never be well with you. Girls sha
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by nikkypearl(f): 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
So you had to gather stuffs from your kitchen and toilet just to seek attention?

You get mind sha
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
agbonkamen:
The babe try o I dey craze ni to come buy those kind things for a guy...... My kobo no touch any unromantic, acidic wateric spermtic of a guy grin grin
Idiotic female specie spotted undecided

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by DanseMacabre(m): 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided he luks and bhave so afojanistic, dey must carry dia broda ooo, we refuse dis

Lol @ afonjanistic. So tey afonja don get adjective? Wallahi una no go kill person. grin
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by BluntBoy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
You noticed that too? grin grin
cheesy I just shook my head when I saw it.
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Your last warning
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by 9cent(m): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
Men will always men

Smh
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by BluntBoy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
IAMSASHY:

Ori e ti gbale. Opolo e ti knock.

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
BluntBoy:

cheesy I just shook my head when I saw it.
I swearcheesy

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
BluntBoy:

Ori e ti gbale. Opolo e ti knock.

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by BluntBoy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:

That is nothing but the truth, Mari.
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
BluntBoy:

That is nothing but the truth, Mari.
I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by greencard: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
hey miss how u..

For the record I followed u..u alone in the whole of NAIRALAND

oya reciprocate the honour...Or else what happened In 1975 in Uganda could repeat it self. grin
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
greencard:
hey miss how u..

For the record I followed u..u alone in the whole of NAIRALAND

oya reciprocate the honour...Or else what happened In 1975 in Uganda could repeat it self. grin
What happened in Uganda? grin

I want to know before I follow sad
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
it is 'stuff' not stuffs.

no word like stuffs!
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
iamJ:

Indomie 1500
Milo 850
Milk 950
kellogs 1200
dettol 600
jergens 850
bread 300
can drink 300

Total 7150 stop dating poor girls, its not good for ur body

Girls dey spend double that on shirt for me

#No Filter Attitude
Lol, so you've been using fake Jergens of N850 for you to know how much it cost. Just look how you used Airforce1 to boost your ego on "Girls dey spend double that on shirt for me".

I can't believe nairalanders could be this gullible to think a girl bought all these for Airforce1. Attention seekers would do all sort to get attention.

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
IAMSASHY:
gringringrin Even Afonjas sef no gree.Maybe he is a northerner.

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tahra:
gringringrin Even Afonjas sef no gree.Maybe he is a northerner.

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by greencard: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
What happened in Uganda? grin

I want to know before I follow sad
a chicken lay a cooked egggrin and. A rabbit gave birth to a pigeon who flew into the white house to greet the eagle that was flying high due to some weed smoke it sniff while peeping into the Jamaican president guess room who was busy trying to stabilize the priest who mistook the grass for incense

You want to hear more? wink

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nedfed(m): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
iamJ:

Indomie 1500
Milo 850
Milk 950
kellogs 1200
dettol 600
jergens 850
bread 300
can drink 300

Total 7150 [b]stop dating poor girls
, its not good for ur body

Girls dey spend double that on shirt for me [/b]

#No Filter Attitude
Yorubas we say;
Egbe eye ni eye woto.
Is airforce not a poor guy too?
Wonda why he dey form here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF