Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos (14294 Views)

I Bet You Can't Last 2mins In Bed With Me (photos) / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
QueenSekxy:

as many as you can send baby cheesy
Okay..no problems. Till then. kiss kiss

I will like to see pictures of the wedding too.winkwink
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Cnnbreakingnews: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
klenton:

ur a fool for warming up to that disgrace
she is 16, time dey to grow

Problem be say her family forced her into childhood slavery

She was doing a sales girl job to feed her parents

1 Like

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by QueenSekxy(f): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Aww...that's nice.
When are you getting married? tongue tongue
lolz,,,,tonguetongue

whenever you are ready to get married just lemme know..
so that i will quickly inform boo,,we shall wed the same day You know
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by AlexCk: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
trustyshoess:
Nairaland needs a face-palm emoji.
SMH

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
klenton:

ur a fool for warming up to that disgrace
Wooz, get lost if you have no humor sense. sad sad
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Kimcutie: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tahra:
What is `cool'
The stuffs nah, abi you no fit give persin stuffs undecided
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Cnnbreakingnews:
she is 16, time dey to grow

Problem be say her family forced her into childhood slavery

She was doing a sales girl job to feed her parents
Oponu yii tun de. sad sad

I don't have your time today. grin
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lolz,,,,tonguetongue

whenever you are ready to get married just lemme know..

so that i will quickly inform boo,,we shall wed the same day You know
Hahahahaha..in ten years time nko? kiss kiss
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by QueenSekxy(f): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Okay..no problems. Till then. kiss kiss
I will like to see pictures of the wedding too.winkwink
ofcourse..will send em
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by QueenSekxy(f): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahahahaha..in ten years time nko? kiss kiss
that is not a problem you know cheesy
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
LOL.

You are rightcheesy
Maybe they've been crushing on you all these while , but you no give green light. grin
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
QueenSekxy:

that is not a problem you know cheesy
Nice. cool cool
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
QueenSekxy:

ofcourse..will send em
You better do. kiss
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Airforce1:

Maybe they've been crushing on you all these while , but you no give green light. grin
Lmao. grin grin
Airforce1:
When your girl really cares but deep down , you don't love her.

Your girl doesn't love you. She wants you to grow fat that's why she is sending you all these yeye sugary junk foods
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Lmao. grin grin
It happens sometimes, trust me .

Dont mind them.
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
victorakpabome:

Your girl doesn't love you. She wants you to grow fat that's why she is sending you all these yeye sugary junk foods
Wetin concern you o

Elenu gbeske

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kimcutie:
The stuffs nah, abi you no fit give persin stuffs undecided
Na only you I fit give.tongue
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
I cannot come and kill myself over people wey no matter .

Life na jeje grin
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by JamesReacher(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Airforce1 only one question, have you really been staying alone since 19 and bust your ass go to get to where you are seriously?
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by RoyalBlak007: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
♤Keeping up with Airfor.ce1

grin #NothingDoYöu♠
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Another nuisance on the loose.
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Kimcutie: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tahra:
Na only you I fit give.tongue
grin kiss
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
JamesReacher:
Airforce1 only one question, have you really been staying alone since 19 and bust your ass go to get to where you are seriously?

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by JamesReacher(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=Airforce1 post=62130721][/quote]I'm serious here
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Papiikush: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:

It was 2 before but they changed the date. cry
Papiikush, please goan rechange that date, Sekxy must come. sad sad
Still trying to figure if 2nd will be a public holiday. If it is, the date will be retained.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. / Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) / My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.