Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos (14294 Views)

I Bet You Can't Last 2mins In Bed With Me (photos) / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by queenfav(f): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
iamJ:
if I no talk who go talk grin grin grin grin

Indomie 1500
Milo 850
Milk 950
kellogs 1200
dettol 600
jergens 850
airfreshner with ur new ibadan babe u go need more 300
bread 300
can drink 300

Total 7150 stop dating poor girls, its not good for ur body

Girls dey spend double that on shirt for me

#No Filter Attitude
Tuale baba!
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by queenfav(f): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Airforce1:
love is crazy you know cheesy
Not as crazy az spending on a man who doesn't love you. I wish i can advice her!
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by mrsfavour(f): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
iamJ:
if I no talk who go talk grin grin grin grin

Indomie 1500
Milo 850
Milk 950
kellogs 1200
dettol 600
jergens 850
airfreshner with ur new ibadan babe u go need more 300
bread 300
can drink 300

Total 7150 stop dating poor girls, its not good for ur body

Girls dey spend double that on shirt for me

#No Filter Attitude
these things are more than that amount . lots f things are there.
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
queenfav:
Not as crazy az spending on a man who doesn't love you. I wish i can advice her!
Oh so do you need her number
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Kimcutie: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tahra:
1lipsrsealed Na months I go use senior you.

Dare you to open a controversial thread.
shocked udonmeanit then you use 1 month if so... make I dm you kiss The thread will be online soonest tongue T/D
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by queenfav(f): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Airforce1:

Oh so do you need her number
Yes ooo.. E dey pain me for her walahi. All this should be done for a man that's crazy about her.
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
queenfav:
Yes ooo.. E dey pain me for her walahi. All this should be done for a man that's crazy about her.
I used to be crazy about her back in the day
But that love and craziness faded away

Now i want out.
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kimcutie:
shocked udonmeanit then you use 1 month if so... make I dm you kiss The thread will be online soonest tongue T/D
1day or 1month,iyamm still your big sister.tongue

T.cool
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by McBrooklyn(m): 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Wetin dey happen here sef??
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Rubbiish(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kimcutie:
The bold is why u have been roaming all over this thread with your senseless & childish comments?
Couldn't u have pm her without acting like a frustrated cow on here because of someone u haven't met? undecided
You are a big f00l?

2 Likes

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by dyze(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tahra:
You're def Igbo.No true yoruba son would describe his tribe with insulting words.Omo ale ni o ma n fi owo osi juwe ile baba re.undecided

Omo ré bi custard. Ori e pé
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Rubbiish(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
queenfav:
Do u actually believe the op or u are just kidding?
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by dyze(m): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Airforce1:

And who's the "Sungomu" that liked these comment

I sir grin
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
dyze:

I sir grin
So it's you lol

Mtchew

1 Like

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Kimcutie: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rubbiish:

The bold is why u have been roaming all over this thread with your senseless & childish comments?
Couldn't u have pm her without acting like a frustrated cow on here because of someone u haven't met? undecided
You are a big f00l?
Chisos you don mean it grin
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rubbiish:

You are a big f00l?
STFU.He's an offline friend.
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
The comment above just weak me cheesy cheesy

A real friend you are @poster above
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Kimcutie: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tahra:
1day or 1month,iyamm still your big sister.tongue

T.cool
... Nothing to say, I don lose appetite to eat angry
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
dyze:

Omo ré bi custard. Ori e pé
Omo Iyami,wa gbayi.cool

1 Like

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by summerflame(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Is that used television the only tangible asset u have?
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
summerflame:
Is that used television the only tangible asset u have?
Yes
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Rubbiish(m): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tahra:
STFU.He's an offline friend.
You are a f00lish cow.... undecided

He maybe an offline friend, please tell him your mind & define the kind of friendship you want with him, so u can set him free...
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Kimcutie: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rubbiish:

He maybe an offline friend, please tell him your mind & define the kind of friendship you want with him, so u can set him free...
Chisos dis is serious o, abeg chill before dem close this thread o
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kimcutie:
... Nothing to say, I don lose appetite to eat angry
Don't mind the boy joor,don't let him pour sand in our garri.Oya chin up,goan eat.
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rubbiish:

LOL,okay sir.
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Report has it that
Messi have 12 goals from 49shots
while Penaldo aka tapnaldo has 1goal from 48shots
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Rubbiish(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kimcutie:
Chisos dis is serious o, abeg chill before dem close this thread o
So u think a f00lish thread like this deserve to exist?
If certain fee was attached to opening of a thread, would the op create this kind of senseless thread for 5 naira? undecided
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Good girls her type are rare

I just might reconsider
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Marcerlo copying the greatest

He knows that Tapnaldo still dey learn ball......Fagnaldo celebration is meant for kids playing ball in the street

1 Like

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Kimcutie: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rubbiish:

So u think a f00lish thread like this deserve to exist?
If certain fee was attached to opening of a thread, would the op create this kind of senseless thread for 5 naira? undecided
Chai... You're wicket, but I think a charge should be attached when creating a thread, meanwhile this thread is called "Keeping Up With Airforce1" ma niqqa
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Kimcutie: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tahra:
Don't mind the boy joor,don't let him pour sand in our garri.Oya chin up,goan eat.
Okay.
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Rubbiish(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kimcutie:
Chai... You're wicket, but I think a charge should be attached when creating a thread, meanwhile this thread is called "Keeping Up With Airforce1" ma niqqa
Bro if airforce1 is your nigga..Tell him the truth...He should grow up for christ sake!
He got so many senseless thread littering this section
Let him pick one among those senseless thread & continue his keeping up.
How can a sane person be posting his pics on NL with meaningless caption on daily basis?
At times i wonder if he got no siblings to advise him...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. / Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) / My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.