Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos (14257 Views)

I Bet You Can't Last 2mins In Bed With Me (photos) / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Kimcutie: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rubbiish:

Bro if airforce1 is your nigga..Tell him the truth...He should grow up for christ sake!
He got so many senseless thread littering this section
Let him pick one among those senseless thread & continue his keeping up.
How can a sane person be posting his pics on NL with meaningless caption on daily basis?
At times i wonder if he got no siblings to advise him...
But it's same way pple post on IG nah.
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by sonofanarchy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
She wants you to add weight. You honestly look like a recuperating monkeypox victim. grin grin
see as your breast long like eko bridge

2 Likes

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Sahaboi(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
so what should we now do
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
iamJ:
if I no talk who go talk grin grin grin grin

Indomie 1500
Milo 850
Milk 950
kellogs 1200
dettol 600
jergens 850
airfreshner with ur new ibadan babe u go need more 300
bread 300
can drink 300

Total 7150 stop dating poor girls, its not good for ur body

Girls dey spend double that on shirt for me

#No Filter Attitude

20 dollars cheesy
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by mrMeen(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tahra:
gringringrin Even Afonjas sef no gree.Maybe he is a northerner.
on behalf of all northeners we reject am
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by EmmySparky(m): 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
She wants you to add weight. You honestly look like a recuperating monkeypox victim. grin grin
bad girl
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by LOVEGINO(m): 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Airforce1:
When your girl really cares but deep down , you don't love her.

my nigga be matured for once. U ve a future to manage.

1 Like

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
LOVEGINO:
my nigga be matured for once. U ve a future to manage.
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Haurmeday25(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
cheesy cheesy
madridguy:
Edit your topic before teachers without class hammer you tongue

Meanwhile, since you know you don't love her and she bought you things like this, please return it before you come back and tell us how a girl you didn't love pour you acid.

My kobo.
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by pu7pl3(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
sonofanarchy:
see as your breast long like eko bridge

cheesy grin grin
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by agarawu23(m): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Airforce1, u promised to change angry
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by adexdon(m): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Airforce1:
When your girl really cares but deep down , you don't love her.

must u tell us here
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2017

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by laliga01: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:

You get bad mouth..walahi...see your big nose.
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by chudyprince: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Op no body bought them for you, stop fronting sad
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Ay04z(m): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hit like if u tink diz guy is not a real human being.
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ay04z:
Hit like if u tink diz guy is not a real human being.
I rather hit hammer on your head.
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Wiziman:
I rather hit hammer on your head.
please do.

Serves him right

1 Like

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Kikalee: 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=PureWaterNylon post=62124420]Airforce i No Like All These Things You Doing. You Just De Fall Ibo people Hand... Why Show Off[/quoote]
On behalf of we Ibos......we donate airforce1 to the public, the yorubaz can take him �
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Kingjags: 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Life of a salary earner. Rent-a-homie nigga angry
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by jaxxy(m): 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Airforce1:
To those of you saying I should return her gifts , is she going to return all the energy I wasted on her in bed?

If a girl refuses to let you go in peace , that's because you're good in bed

She go soon give u love portion no worry. Lover boy grin
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 2:37am On Nov 07, 2017
jaxxy:

She go soon give u love portion no worry. Lover boy grin
oh
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by rengsho: 4:50am On Nov 07, 2017
You must be a Hungry guy for collecting it. Cos collecting this Nine times and yet still u don't love her.

Haba my brother the Lady knows u re hungry.

Get a life and stop collecting thisgs from gals u don't love.
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by rengsho: 4:56am On Nov 07, 2017
Airforce1:
To those of you saying I should return her gifts , is she going to return all the energy I wasted on her in bed?

If a girl refuses to let you go in peace , that's because you're good in bed

Oh! So she is not just feeding a grownup man. You even slept with her? Yet still you said u dont love her?

Guy Grow Up Pls.
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 6:00am On Nov 07, 2017
Hhmm
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by judgedredd22(m): 6:24am On Nov 07, 2017
Mariinee:

Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by 9cent(m): 6:46am On Nov 07, 2017
I like your guts OP. grin
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Ibbravo(m): 6:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Mariinee:

But why, this is too cruel.
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by summerflame(m): 6:47am On Nov 07, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided holy shiiiii., dnt Tel me dat guy is Igbo, he doesnt luk nor bhave like one, sometin is wrong somewhere, we refuse 2 accept dis
He is from the flat headed "moronic" chimpanzees flat frying pan headed monkeys tribe
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by kennypedia(m): 7:23am On Nov 07, 2017
Are you not the same guy your girlfriend prepared semo and stew to top up with cigarette and corn. If you are the one I can categorically tell you that your life is in danger
Re: See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos by Airforce1(m): 7:29am On Nov 07, 2017
kennypedia:
Are you not the same guy your girlfriend prepared semo and stew to top up with cigarette and corn. If you are the one I can categorically tell you that your life is in danger

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) / Things People Do In The Name Of Love! / Secondary School Couple Spotted Having Good Sex At Their Dormitory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.