Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? (4511 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Previous Church? / If There Was Really A Single Atheist Here: apt. / Any Atheist Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
The website even says Night Wisps like you can only destroy small structures, and if you try too hard, you lose your light and die. What a loser. Miserable Night Wisp. Your brain can only contain small ideas. Being an atheist and facing reality as an adult will kill you. grin

Hahaha. Is this the only pathetic thing you know about nightwisps?

There is no correlation between intellectual capacity and size. It's akin to saying you have a high IQ because you possess an oblong head about so big.

Why, I am not suprised. Atheists such as yourself are fed halftruths by atheist high priest Richard Dawkens and you run with it as facts. Speaks a lot about your intelligence.

Go and watch Lots. Granted nightwisps are fragile tiny creatures, but were it not for them, the seeker wouldn't have been able to read the inscriptions on the scroll of valdire thereby not knowing what to do with the stone of tears which would eventually cause the death of all life.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by adepeter2027(m): 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
So, take caution. You know your life is fragile. Don't let confusion kill you o. cheesy
Chai

You're wicked bro
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by adepeter2027(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
I know, right. Afterall, your life itself is an error.grin
Jesuuu

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
I know, right. Afterall, your life itself is an error. grin

And your job is to nitpick and detect 'errors' in peoples lives instead of making your own path.

Making a mistake is not a bad thing, it only shows I that I had the courage to try my hand at something, which is rare, and despite the fact that I failed at it, it means I gained some knowledge. A virtue you atheists lack.

Goodluck being a coward the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by hopefulLandlord: 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
so no Nairaland atheist has become a Christian? this can't be true

2 Likes

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
atheists are among the most open minded people I have seen and they are less likely to be judgemental, misogynistic and homophobic.

Will you stop spewing garbage . Atheist nations such as Soviet Union were very homophobic , Stalin himself ordered the torture of gays . The only credit I can give to the atheist nations like the Soviet Union and Mao's China is that the advocated for women's rights . Feminism blossomed in the Soviet Union with the likes of Lenin who clamored for the equality of women while Mao made laws which demeaned women verboten because traditional China at that time supported male supremacy .

But for being open-minded , many atheists are not . Materialism and naturalism which many atheists adhere to make statements like matter is all that exist and that all came to being though natural process betokens dogma . And anything dogmatic is not open to new information that impugns it . The aforementioned duo do not follow evidence where it leads - close-mindedness .

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
so no Nairaland atheist has become a Christian? this can't be true
Former atheist here.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
adepeter2027:
Jesuuu
Lol. Nancy boy.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
There are many atheists who have reverted to Christianity I know of

1. Sylvalord

Became atheist : https://www.nairaland.com/3105255/finally-crossed-bridge-agnostism-into

Reverted to Christianity : https://www.nairaland.com/3280224/finally-found-him

2. TheSixthSense

Who has sadly deactivated his account was an atheist who became a Christian , his thread made front page

3. Urheme

Reverted to Christianity after discovering the power of God in Dunamis

https://www.nairaland.com/3457983/atheist-encountered-powers-dunamis-there

There are many others ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by hopefulLandlord: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

1. Sylvalord

Became atheist : https://www.nairaland.com/3105255/finally-crossed-bridge-agnostism-into

2. TheSixthSense

Who has sadly deactivated his account was an atheist who became a Christian , his thread made front page

3. Urheme

please, tell us about those "many others"?
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

[s]Will you stop spewing garbage . Atheist nations such as Soviet Union were very homophobic , Stalin himself ordered the torture of gays . The only credit I can give to the atheist nations like the Soviet Union and Mao's China is that the advocated for women's rights . Feminism blossomed in the Soviet Union with the likes of Lenin who clamored for the equality of women while Mao made laws which demeaned women verboten because traditional China at that time supported male supremacy .

But for being open-minded , many atheists are not . Materialism and naturalism which many atheists adhere to make statements like matter is all that exist and that all came to being though natural process betokens dogma . And anything dogmatic is not open to new information that impugns it . The aforementioned duo do not follow evidence where it leads - close-mindedness[/s]

done with this thread don't bring me back
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by hopefulLandlord: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
NightWisp:
Former atheist here.
Former POTUS here
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Always spewing garbage . Can't defend her/his useless statements and claims . Run run run away like the craven 'agnostic' you are .

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Former POTUS here

No true Scotsman fallacy tacitly committed

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Former POTUS here
Lol. What's the meaning of POTUS?
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by hopefulLandlord: 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

No true Scotsman fallacy tacitly committed
lol, how exactly have I committed that fallacy?
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
tintingz:
Your being an ex-atheist doesn't hold water, your moniker was just created today, no one will take you serious.

I was a Muslim(now a skeptic and agnostic), checking my previous post is a strong evidence I was a Muslim and the date I opened this account.

Just like your opinion doesn't count too.

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by hopefulLandlord: 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
NightWisp:

Lol. What's the meaning of POTUS?

President

Of

The

United

States
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by UyiIredia(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
adepeter2027:
Your case is bigger than Nigerian challenges facing Buhari.
LOL. That made me smile. No wahala sha. Issorite.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by UyiIredia(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

1. Sylvalord

2. TheSixthSense

3. Urheme

Technically bolaino cpunts but the guy's case seems to resemble mine. But bolaino was once an agnostic atheist.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by dalaman: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
tintingz:
Your being an ex-atheist doesn't hold water, your moniker was just created today, no one will take you serious.

I was a Muslim(now a skeptic and agnostic), checking my previous post is a strong evidence I was a Muslim and the date I opened this account.

Why did you leave Islam? Pls am very interested in your story.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

President

Of

The

United

States

Lolz. Your attempt at sarcasm is as awkward as your username and as pathetic as all the argument of nairaland atheists. Sucker.

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
NightWisp:

Hahaha. Is this the only pathetic thing you know about nightwisps?

There is no correlation between intellectual capacity and size. It's akin to saying you have a high IQ because you possess an oblong head about so big.

Why, I am not suprised. Atheists such as yourself are fed halftruths by atheist high priest Richard Dawkens and you run with it as facts. Speaks a lot about your intelligence.

Go and watch Lots. Granted nightwisps are fragile tiny creatures, but were it not for them, the seeker wouldn't have been able to read the inscriptions on the scroll of valdire thereby not knowing what to do with the stone of tears which would eventually cause the death of all life.grin
You have the size of a bottle. Your voice is tiny---I can't hear you. grin
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
UyiIredia:

Technically bolaino cpunts but the guy's case seems to resemble mine. But bolaino was once an agnostic atheist.

Well his personal texts says 'God is great' - we can assume that he has declared his total acceptance of God's existence .

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Indirect way of admitting defeat. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by hopefulLandlord: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
NightWisp:

Lolz. Your attempt at sarcasm is as awkward as your username and as pathetic as all the argument of nairaland atheists. Sucker.

You're absolutely correct wink
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by hopefulLandlord: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Well his personal texts says 'God is great' - we can assume that he has declared his total acceptance of God's existence .

so he became a Muslim then? or isn't it Muslims that scream "God is Great?", maybe we should wait to hear from him as "God" could mean anything
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
You have the size of a bottle. Your voice is tiny---I can't hear you. grin

That's because you have hearing impairement. One of the disadvantages of old age. grin

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

so he became a Muslim then? or isn't it Muslims that scream "God is Great?", maybe we should wait to hear from him as "God" could mean anything

So suddenly 'God' could mean anything grin . Well 'God' here is the separate conscious entity that transcends the universe
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

You're absolutely correct wink
Lol. Stop trying too hard. You suck. Honestly grin

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by hopefulLandlord: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

So suddenly 'God' could mean anything grin . Well 'God' here is the separate conscious entity that transcends the universe

The thread asks for Nairalanders that were once atheists and are now "Christians", I think its specific enough don't you think?

"God" could mean any god
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by hopefulLandlord: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
NightWisp:

Lol. Stop trying too hard. You suck. Honestly grin
I don't remember claiming otherwise wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prayer Against Self-servicing, Lust and Se.xual Immorality / Spiritual Altars. How To Raise One To God And Breaking Demonic Ones / Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.