Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? (4516 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Previous Church? / If There Was Really A Single Atheist Here: apt. / Any Atheist Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by adepeter2027(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
butterflyl1on:

What kind of stupid is this? Do they think I would hide behind a moniker to speak my ALWAYS loud mind?

Madness fall on them
Ogbeni, yẹ má paro (stop lying)

Hope you still recall agentlfallah & johnydon when they caught you liking & sharing a comment of yours using alternate ID called NGOR1 - NGOR4

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by dalaman: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
chemystery:

I suspected that guy was butterflyl1on and confirmed with no iota of doubt that he is butterfly-lie-on.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by dalaman: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
adepeter2027:

Ogbeni, yẹ má paro (stop lying)

Hope you still recall agentlfallah & johnydon when they caught you liking & sharing a comment of yours using alternate ID called NGOR1 - NGOR4

I just couldn't understand why anybody will like his own comments. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by butterflyl1on: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Well, we can't say for sure, whether you are, or not.

You can assume I AM for all I care. How does that affect me? Guy I have better things to do with my time and not this childish nonsense going on here.

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by spongeisback: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
dalaman:

Is that God Jesus ?
It's God the Holy Spirit that was sent by God the son to keep them safe for God the father. Currently God the son is sitting by the right hand side of "himself?" God the father waiting for when God the father will give him the go ahead to come down with flying horses" apparently God the father doesn't tell God the son that has been sitting by his right hand side for 2017 years when he wants the world to end. I wonder what they talk about maybe sports?" But yeah God the son will come down with flying horses(like a scene off Sofia the first) and a sword in his right hand "you've got to give it to him tho with all the guns and nuclear weapons he choose a sword!" Am sure Kim Jong-un is quaking in his baby seal boots" yeah so the trumpet will sound apparently I wonder if it has an amplifier you know for those working in factories?

2 Likes

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by chemystery: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Lol. Although, I have a strong feeling he was the one, since his finger prints were all over the Night Wisp comments, I still don't want to accuse him wrongly, since there's no actual proof.

Regarding the emboldened, he might simply say he was online, got the mention, and replied immediately. And that wouldn't be an absurd answer.

But Night Wisp is definitely NOT new.
I checked his profile after suspecting he was the one and he wasn't active. But the speed I got a mention from him with him already knowing what happen in the thread is somewhat an impossible feat if night wisp wasn't butterflyl1on.

You are on a right track if you say you won't accuse him wrongly even though his finger prints are all over night wisp, but I can beat my chest anywhere that night wisp is butterflyl1on cos I confirmed it.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by dalaman: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
spongeisback:

It's God the Holy Spirit that was sent by God the son to keep them safe for God the father. Currently God the son is sitting by the right hand side of "himself?" God the father waiting for when God the father will give him the go ahead to come down with flying horses" apparently God the father doesn't tell God the son that has been sitting by his right hand side for 2017 years when he wants the world to end. I wonder what they talk about maybe sports?" But yeah God the son will come down with flying horses(like a scene off Sofia the first) and a sword in his right hand "you've got to give it to him tho with all the guns and nuclear weapons he chose a sword!" Am sure Kim Jong-un is quaking in his baby seal boots" yeah so the trumpet will sound apparently I wonder if it has an amplifier you know for those working in factories?

God the son is obviously a horse pilot.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by butterflyl1on: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
chemystery:

I checked his profile after suspecting he was the one and he wasn't active. But the speed I got a mention from him with him already knowing what happen in the thread is somewhat an impossible feat if night wisp wasn't butterflyl1on.

You are on a right track if you say you won't accuse him wrongly even though his finger prints are all over night wisp, but I can beat my chest anywhere that night wisp is butterflyl1on cos I confirmed it.

Make sure you beat your chest hollow while at it for desperately wanting me to be a moniker I am not and can never be. Being a coward isn't in my genes and the fact that the idiot behind that moniker BEGGED to have his comment deleted and someone trying to say I am such a person is simply stupidity raised to power infinity.

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by adepeter2027(m): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
dalaman:

I just couldn't understand why anybody will like his own comments. grin grin
My prophecy came to past. I said a moniker won't be active again before 1week elapse,

Live it's happening, the dude deactivated his ID

Let's not forget, his second alternate on this thread is Lonestrider (although, he just deactivated it as well)

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by spongeisback: 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
dalaman:

God the son is obviously a horse pilot.
sometimes I wonder why all the angels are men. Do you think God the father,son and the holy spirit like......lipsrsealed it must be really lonely up there sometimes.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by dalaman: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
spongeisback:
sometimes I wonder why all the angels are men. Do you think God the father,son and the holy spirit like......lipsrsealed it must be really lonely up there sometimes.

It must really be lonely up there. According to the tale the angels had to leave heaven with ALL its goodies to come and have sex with the daughters of men at a time. That enough to tell you how lonely it it up there. Even Saran got tired of the loneliness and decided to orchestrate palace coup.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
chemystery:

Lol. That would be so petty of him, if it's true.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You can assume I AM for all I care. How does that affect me? Guy I have better things to do with my time and not this childish nonsense going on here.
You've been caught liking and sharing your own posts with alternates---so it's not beyond something you CAN do.

Reminds me of a worthless clown called 4everGod.

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by butterflyl1on: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
You've been caught liking and sharing your own posts with alternates---so it's not beyond something you CAN do.

Reminds me of a worthless clown called 4everGod.

Can you list out ALL your many alternates? I hear you have as many as 10.

Fact remains that I CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER BEG ANYONE TO DELETE MY POSTS like the idiot I am trying to be linked to did. You all can believe and propagate whatever makes your oatmeal taste like prime rib.

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Can you list out ALL your many alternates? I hear you have as many as 10.

Fact remains that I CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER BEG ANYONE TO DELETE MY POSTS like the idiot I am trying to be linked to did. You all can believe and propagate whatever makes your oatmeal taste like prime rib.
10 alternates? grin

IamiKayJayCee
AlmiqhteeAllah
ToVictoriaZ
ZandhaZaraZ
ToZaraWithaZ

............. Where are the rest? grin

And, mind you, you'll never see any of my other monikers viewing a thread, liking and sharing posts, when I'm already active on one. It's impossible. grin
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by butterflyl1on: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
10 alternates? grin

IamiKayJayCee
AlmiqhteeAllah
ToVictoriaZ
ZandhaZaraZ
ToZaraWithaZ

............. Where are the rest? grin

And, mind you, you'll never see any of my other monikers viewing a thread, liking and sharing posts, when I'm already active on one. It's impossible. grin

I gather there are other monikers before those newer ones of yours. You remember you mentioned Joycontramondum or so as a moniker of yours?

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I gather there are other monikers before those newer ones of yours. You remember you mentioned Joycontramondum or so as a moniker of yours?
A long deactivated moniker, even before these ones existed. undecided

Wait, did you say you "gathered"? What impudence. For the record, I've always been responsible for revealing all the monikers I have, at any particular time, 'cause I always have nothing to hide.

Whatever information you 'gathered', I was responsible for divulging it, so stop making it sound as though someone 'caught' me. grin
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by butterflyl1on: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
A long deactivated moniker, even before these ones existed. undecided

Wait, did you say you "gathered"? What impudence. For the record, I've always been responsible for revealing all the monikers I have, at any particular time, 'cause I always have nothing to hide.

Whatever information you 'gathered', I was responsible for divulging it, so stop making it sound as though someone 'caught' me. grin

I guess you missed where I said YOU REMEMBER YOU MENTIONED JOYCONTRAMONDUM OR SO AS A MONIKER OF YOURS.

So how does that comment mean you were caught?

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I guess you missed where I said YOU REMEMBER YOU MENTIONED JOYCONTRAMONDUM OR SO AS A MONIKER OF YOURS.

So how does that comment mean you were caught?
What's the reason for asking about my monikers, when my friends here know every single one of them?
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Amberon11: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Atheists are truly senseless. God means anything in what world?
KingEbukasBlog:

So suddenly 'God' could mean anything grin . Well 'God' here is the separate conscious entity that transcends the universe
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by butterflyl1on: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
What's the reason for asking about my monikers, when my friends here know every single one of them?

Friends? cheesy

Same friends who are trying to say I am the idiot who begged to have his comment deleted? I NEVER BEG TO HAVE MY COMMENTS DELETED. NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL.

Suffice to say that anyone can believe whatever makes their shit smell like Dior perfume. Like I care.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Friends? cheesy

Same friends who are trying to say I am the idiot who begged to have his comment deleted? I NEVER BEG TO HAVE MY COMMENTS DELETED. NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL.

Suffice to say that anyone can believe whatever makes their shit smell like Dior perfume. Like I care.
Good for you.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by hopefulLandlord: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
Amberon11:
any honest thinking person who read the post calmly would see exactly what I mean; let me spell it out for people like you, "I believe in God" doesn't necessarily mean "I believe in the Christian god", there's a reason Kingebuka didn't bother again after I clarified it further and that's cuz he eventually understood

BTW honestly, your posting history points to the fact that you're very angry with anyone who doesn't agree with you

Amberon11:
you dont have sense.

Amberon11:
Do you have sense at all?

Amberon11:

Amberon11:
Pathetic entities parading themselves as atheists.

Receive sense.

Amberon11:
is this the only thing your pea-sized brain could come up with?

These are 5 (five) out of your last 7 (seven) posts all one sentence ad hominems, this is a sign of bigger issues, you need to talk to someone (not Jesus or any other imaginary friend, someone real) ASAP cuz you seem to be losing it or take a cold shower, drink coffee and watch "Master of None", these can have therapeutic effects, have a good one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Ranchhoddas: 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
no one so far

Sekundo hasn't represented himself

Uyiiredia was never an atheist

NightWisp is simply a monicker of one of our resident Christians here, I'll wager its an Okija Christian
Which one be Okija Christian again?
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by hopefulLandlord: 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Which one be Okija Christian again?

those Christians that were asking for our names so that they can take it to Okija because of 4evercriminal

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Ranchhoddas: 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

those Christians that were asking for our names so that they can take it to Okija because of 4evercriminal
Oh I see.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by charismaticdave(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2017
This thread has been super hilarious. The main topic was changed when that Mumu was talking nonsense.

I think being a theist doesn't make you close minded. It allows you to see outside the box, use the information you have outside the box to live in the box

That's why there is something called Freewill. The ability to choose between right and wrong.

In every situation, there is always a point of decision.

I was born a Muslim, didn't feel right, my questions were always blasphemous in nature. You are not always clean. My questions were, if Man is so dirty as Islam preaches. Why do we still feel love. Later, they said Love is a sin. White Lie, blue lie. Yeeee

I tried Christianity. They are always making everything sound as if you are not worthy. They are always looking for means to use and dump you all in the name of religion.

I don't know what I am but I am 1000% sure, am not a religious person
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by AgentOfAllah: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2017
UyiIredia:
I am a deist and became a deist in 2013. Right here on Nairaland mainly due to atheists. i decided atheists did not refute the argents for God but could no longer ignore the good points they made against religion.

I reverted back to Christianity 2-4 times between 2013 when I became a deist and 2016. Each conversion was brief and tied episodes of psychosis (I am a bpd/schizophrenic patient). In fact 2017 is almost at an end and if I seeit out as other months will be the only year when I have not 1) had a psychosis (had a close shave though) 2) reverted to Christianity.

So I have gone back to Christianity but it wasnt a geniune change and a discerning person in striklymi saw it while other Christians and myself made hasty conclusions. I wanted to even give myself next year to.come out but changed my mind.

Sorry to hear that you suffer episodes of psychosis. It's a very brave thing to talk about it in the open. One of my closest friends suffers from a similar condition; manic depressive disorder. She didn't ever talk about it, except with a select few people. I always found it excruciatingly objectionable when others judged her without understanding, but she'd never allow anyone come to her defence for fear of having to discuss her condition. She is incredibly brave and resilient, but I wanted her to be more open about it with people so they could understand her better. I think she felt, rightfully, that she owed no one an explanation. A sentiment I could understand. At the same time, I do feel the more informed people are, the less judgemental they become. Talking about it could be one way to inform people who would otherwise make judgements from ignorance.

Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Auki: 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
UyiIredia:
I am a deist and became a deist in 2013. Right here on Nairaland mainly due to atheists. i decided atheists did not refute the argents for God but could no longer ignore the good points they made against religion.

I reverted back to Christianity 2-4 times between 2013 when I became a deist and 2016. Each conversion was brief and tied episodes of psychosis (I am a bpd/schizophrenic patient). In fact 2017 is almost at an end and if I seeit out as other months will be the only year when I have not 1) had a psychosis (had a close shave though) 2) reverted to Christianity.

So I have gone back to Christianity but it wasnt a geniune change and a discerning person in striklymi saw it while other Christians and myself made hasty conclusions. I wanted to even give myself next year to.come out but changed my mind.

Try Islam.

1. Only GOD is worthy of worship.

2. Abraham, Jesus, Muhammad etc were all human being chosen by God. They are to be respected not worship.

3. Do goods and avoid evils.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by OtemSapien: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

any honest thinking person who read the post calmly would see exactly what I mean; let me spell it out for people like you, "I believe in God" doesn't necessarily mean "I believe in the Christian god", there's a reason Kingebuka didn't bother again after I clarified it further and that's cuz he eventually understood

BTW honestly, your posting history points to the fact that you're very angry with anyone who doesn't agree with you

These are 5 (five) out of your last 7 (seven) posts all one sentence ad hominems, this is a sign of bigger issues, you need to talk to someone (not Jesus or any other imaginary friend, someone real) ASAP cuz you seem to be losing it or take a cold shower, drink coffee and watch "Master of None", these can have therapeutic effects, have a good one
Now you have finished that guy's argument career. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ / Download Ada - I Testify Instrumental / Omg! So There Is Really A God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.