Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? (4520 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Previous Church? / If There Was Really A Single Atheist Here: apt. / Any Atheist Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
NightWisp:

And your job is to nitpick and detect 'errors' in peoples lives instead of making your own path.

Making a mistake is not a bad thing, it only shows I that I had the courage to try my hand at something, which is rare, and despite the fact that I failed at it, it means I gained some knowledge. A virtue you atheists lack.

Goodluck being a coward the rest of your life.
Courage? grin A tiny Night Wisp that I can hold in my fingers and throw into a garbage bin. You gave yourself a befitting name. grin
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by chemystery: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
adepeter2027:

Your case is bigger than Nigerian challenges facing Buhari.

I'm even confused. Was that guy narrating how often he changes his boxers or what? undecided
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I don't remember claiming otherwise wink
Yawns. Pitiable creature.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by hopefulLandlord: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
NightWisp:

Yawns. Pitiable creature.

another correct statement!

don't hold back, tell us how you really feel!!
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by dalaman: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

So suddenly 'God' could mean anything grin . Well 'God' here is the separate conscious entity that transcends the universe

Is that God Jesus ?
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Courage? grin A tiny Night Wisp that I can hold in my fingers and throw into a garbage bin. You gave yourself a befitting name. grin

Lol. A sack of potatoes like you that is still trying to support his weight and maintain firm footing. What other jokes have you got? grin

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

another correct statement!

don't hold back, tell us how you really feel!!
I feel great. Can't say the same for you though. Always have to wrestle with your conscience. grin

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
adepeter2027:

Creating new moniker only for this thread?

You could do better than this by revealing ya real identity and shaming the Atheists.

Besides, when you say the truth, it shall set you free but here you are, hiding under the canopy of a new moniker.

#spit at you
Edit this comment and remove my post. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by chemystery: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
NightWisp:

Edit this comment and remove my post. Thanks.
adepeter2027, he is begging for his post to be removed. Kikikiki.
He has already deleted his first post.

Meanwhile, this guy's pattern of chat - his troll, persistence, insincerity , bears similarities with that of butterflyl1on. Just take a second look.

He's even deactivated his account. Imagine how desperate Christians can be.
Imagine the time he took to construct those lies.

I believe also that those kingebukasblog mentioned are still same desperate Christians.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by butterflyl1on: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
chemystery:

Meanwhile, this guy's pattern of chat - his troll, persistence, insincerity , bears similarities with that of butterflyl1on. Just take a second look.

Are you some kind of moronic slowpoke to link me with who I am not?

Go check your head again to ensure some gallons of sense did not pour out from there because stupidly trying to say I am that one of you wannabe is beyond idiotic.

A lot of nonsense from a lot of nonsensical people. Mtcheeew!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by chemystery: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Are you some kind of moronic slowpoke to link me with who I am not?

Go check your head again to ensure some gallons of sense did not pour out from there because stupidly trying to say I am that one of you wannabe is beyond idiotic.

A lot of nonsense from a lot of nonsensical people. Mtcheeew!
No amount of rant can erase the facts.

2 Likes

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by dalaman: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
chemystery:

I believe also that those kingebukasblog mentioned are still same desperate Christians.

grin grin. After being caught red handed he decides to deactivate his account after begging for the comments to be deleted . Christains and their lying ways.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
chemystery:

Smart nigga! I was going to say the same thing. I saw the finger prints, and I was compelled to go and check butterflyl1on's profile to see when last he was active.

I simply didn't want to talk without being absolutely certain.

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by dalaman: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
chemystery:

When it barks like a dog it definitely is a dog.

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by butterflyl1on: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
chemystery:

undecided facts? Is your brain being fried by your village people?

What possible link do I have and would I even hope to gain from being linked to the idiot you are talking about. Abi you think say me I be coward?

I have been calm all day, do not rile me up with your nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by butterflyl1on: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Smart nigga! I was going to say the same thing. I saw the finger prints, and I was compelled to go and check butterflyl1on's profile to see when last he was active.

So when last was I active? I have been online since yesterday till today. Never signed off. So when was I last active?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
butterflyl1on:

So when last was I active? I have been online since yesterday till today. Never signed off. So when was I last active?

Desperate atheists open New account to talk trash and deactivated it to talk more trash . I just tire o grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by butterflyl1on: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Desperate atheists open New account to talk trash and deactivated it to talk more trash . I just tire o grin

I didn't even know about this thread until that idiot mentioned me and vomited his stupidity everywhere and his partners were hungrily licking up his vomit even as stupid as it was.

What kind of stupid is this? Do they think I would hide behind a moniker to speak my ALWAYS loud mind?

Madness fall on them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by chemystery: 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:

I checked and he wasn't he was active about 2 hours before the current time. Meanwhile, that was the same time period that monicka has been registered.

Secondly, he replied my message 5minutes after I posted it. Which was enough time to deactivate the new account and re-login with a new one.

Yet with no appearance on the thread, he was able to quote me showing he already knows what transpired in the thread without visiting or reading to follow up
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
butterflyl1on:

That's right. You've been active, which was why I didn't say anything. But it still is possible for you to be operating two accounts at the same time.

Don't get all defensive, though. I haven't accused you of anything. I only stated my suspicion. And I was surprised to see another person having the same feeling.

But, hey, we might be wrong. I have no proof, so, why should I accuse you of being him? I wouldn't make any assertions I'm not absolutely certain about. It's not a crime to have suspicions though.

It's true you might not be the one. Sorry about that.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by dalaman: 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Evidence he's an atheist? Mr lie lie.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by OtemSapien: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
The website even says Night Wisps like you can only destroy small structures, and if you try too hard, you lose your light and die. What a loser. Miserable Night Wisp. Your brain can only contain small ideas. Being an atheist and facing reality as an adult will kill you. grin
see finishing
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by butterflyl1on: 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
chemystery:

I checked and he wasn't he was active about 2 hours before the current time. Meanwhile, that was the same time period that monicka has been registered.

Secondly, he replied my message 5minutes after I posted it. Which was enough time to deactivate the new account and re-login with a new one.

Yet with no appearance on the thread, he was able to quote me showing he already knows what transpired in the thread without visiting or reading to follow up

See why I said gallons of sense fell out of your head.

Mention anyone here and they can simply click on "mention" and comment without even being on the said thread and they can also browse the thread to see the general gist without being on it as well.

Sponge up the small sense you can still find from the ground around you which poured from your head and squeeze the drops of liquid back in and maybe you would stop being idiotic.

2 Likes

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
chemystery:

Lol. Although, I have a strong feeling he was the one, since his finger prints were all over the Night Wisp comments, I still don't want to accuse him wrongly, since there's no actual proof.

Regarding the emboldened, he might simply say he was online, got the mention, and replied immediately. And that wouldn't be an absurd answer.

But Night Wisp is definitely NOT new.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by OtemSapien: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
chemystery:

grin grin
4evergod aka butterflyl1on is at it again. Butterfly, now Wisp, let's see what he would become tomorrow, maybe HOUSEFLY cheesy
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by chemystery: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
dalaman:

grin grin. After being caught red handed he decides to deactivate his account after begging for the comments to be deleted . Christains and their lying ways.
I suspected that guy was butterflyl1on and confirmed with no iota of doubt that he is butterfly-lie-on.

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by butterflyl1on: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Lol. Although, I have a strong feeling he was the one, since his finger prints were all over the Night Wisp comments, I still don't want to accuse him wrongly, since there's no actual proof.

Regarding the emboldened, he might simply say he was online, got the mention, and replied immediately. And that wouldn't be an absurd answer.

But Night Wisp is definitely NOT new.

So I would open a new moniker, use it to troll then BEG to have my comments deleted like that idiot did? cheesy

Sorry but I am no weakling.

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by chemystery: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
butterflyl1on:

See why I said gallons of sense fell out of your head.

Mention anyone here and they can simply click on "mention" and comment without even being on the said thread and they can also browse the thread to see the general gist without being on it as well.

Sponge up the small sense you can still find from the ground around you which poured from your head and squeeze the drops of liquid back in and maybe you would stop being idiotic.
Trying to defend yourself as if I expect the truth from you. I already have my facts.
Just bow your head in shame desperado
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
butterflyl1on:

So I would open a new moniker, use it to troll then BEG to have my comments deleted like that idiot did? cheesy

Sorry but I am no weakling.
Well, we can't say for sure, whether you are, or not.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by chemystery: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
OtemSapien:

grin grin
4evergod aka butterflyl1on is at it again. Butterfly, now Wisp, let's see what he would become tomorrow, maybe HOUSEFLY cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by OtemSapien: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Well his personal texts says 'God is great' - we can assume that he has declared his total acceptance of God's existence .
So if I say God Almighty the father of Yahweh is great now it turns me to a christian automatically? Mtchew.

Yes, I will even say it right here
GOD IS GREAT!!!

The thread is about atheist converting to christians, not atheist converting theist. Check again.
Re: Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? by butterflyl1on: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
chemystery:

Trying to defend yourself as if I expect the truth from you. I already have my facts.
Just bow your head in shame desperado

Of course you would say I am trying to "defend" myself grin

Defence from what? Nonsense? I do not do meaningless and frankly you bore me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again / Various Ways The Bible Defines Faith / What If I'm A Muslim And Believe Jesus Is My Lord And Saviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.