Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now (10659 Views)

She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! / Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? / Should I Deflower Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by Orikinla(m): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2010
Bang the daylight out of her and she will respect you for making the first cut which is always the deepest, but may not be the longest though.
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by dohyn(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2010
Guy,I've played this same scenario b4 & I was Mr nice guy.d babe no dey gree follow me talk again.abeg,if u no wan do,give me her no.me,I go do.cheers
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by julianH(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2010
Y not tell her how you feel and make her understand the need to wait?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot / Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] / Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.