Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? (4715 Views)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? / Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
I'm still alive aren't I ?
hanassholesolo:

that's sad.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by iamJ(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
Slayer2:

Hahahahahahaha Lwkmd o

Retired player?? ?? Lmao

This guy you are the dumbest dude on NL. I am done here abeg. Na today I really know say you nor get sense, retired player fa? With your black weed like face and black Charcoal lip? Which girl wan fall for mumu like you. Kai.. Nairaland.. grin
ur opinion cool

Let me get a pen and paper grin

A lion is never bothered about the feelings of the antelope

Only u mentioned me, u might as well get lost the same way u came

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yea, but it wasn't for love. It's how unfortunate she has been over the years that it was still unfortunate for us to work despite how loyal she has been.

It was chilling when i heard her voice broke and she began to cry, tears rolled down my cheeks. Sad stuff.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by teresafaith: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
QueenSekxy:
seems you are harsh towards love. ...
Who love epp?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Ehn? shocked

Only emotionally disturbed cry over their loved ones?

Wetin pesin no go read for nairaland sef, hian! sad
ki lo de iya asa? Ko si wahala... E Wa mu garri
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by TrapHedges(m): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Safiaa:
Why?
the thread
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Slayer2: 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamJ:
ur opinion cool

Let me get a pen and paper grin

A lion is never bothered about the feelings of the antelope

Only u mentioned me, u might as well get lost the same way u came

cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Blackhawk01: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
QueenSekxy:
yeah

my queens tongue

Blackhawk01

Makydebbie
lalas247

Tahra
Shinarlaura

Dashers...

rebirthforgoody
Oyindidi

Chybeibe

Lol. Big time! Even cried in his presence once. When my emotions are heightened, I cry.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by makydebbie(f): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Big time! Even cried in his presence once. When my emotions are heightened, I cry.
sad
I cry at any slightest thing..love or no love.

kai,it's so worrisome sad
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by TrapHedges(m): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
smiley
Lol not true though
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yep
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Safiaa(f): 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
TrapHedges:

the thread
possibly a bf..
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by makydebbie(f): 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
TrapHedges:

Lol not true though
Lol, if you reallllllyyyy fall in LOVE. It's true. That's why when a guy who really loved a lady get ditched, he'll be emotionally unstable. That's when they bring their issues here.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by PastorMB(m): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
yea... I cried for days

After she ran away with my money... wink
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by TrapHedges(m): 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, if you reallllllyyyy fall in LOVE. It's true. That's why when a guy who really loved a lady get ditched he'll be emotionally unstable. That's when they bring their issues here.

shiii too painful... lol but not everybody cry though... many other ways to handle it than cry lol.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Blackhawk01: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
QueenSekxy:

sad
I cry at any slightest thing..love or no love.

kai,it's so worrisome sad

Lol. Your on his on a another level ooooo. cheesy

The crying moment is actually one of my precious memories with my ex. I mostly break down in the safety of my room but, that day was different. I was visibly shaking and having hiccups. Hian! Blackhawk! You did that? shocked

Ayele oooo, Ibosi oooooo. angry
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by DIKEnaWAR: 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamJ:
so because am a retired player, I can't have feelings fa?

Go and rent a brain

Even reigning players do fall in love and cry for/about it.

Love is like a bullet from an accidental discharge. It was not intended to be. Not aimed at anyone or for anyone. Hits randomly and sucks up the victim whole.

Do not be ashamed of it son.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by QueenSekxy(f): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Your on his on a another level ooooo. cheesy

The crying moment is actually one of my precious memories with my ex. I mostly break down in the safety of my room but, that day was different. I was visibly shaking and having hiccups. Hian! Blackhawk! You did that? shocked

Ayele oooo, Ibosi oooooo. angry
lol.

hehhehe,,didn't have hiccups but sometimes when I cry it reincarnates the love. .embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yeah, i loved micheal Jackson so much that i cried so hard when he died..
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by QueenSekxy(f): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
PastorMB:
yea... I cried for days

After she ran away with my money... wink
lol..pastor deh pursue women??shocked
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by makydebbie(f): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
TrapHedges:

shiii too painful... lol but not everybody cry though... many other ways to handle it than cry lol.
Yea, here I understand. I had a friend then, she's chubby. When she gets heartbroken, she eats to make herself happy/better. Lol.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by TrapHedges(m): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, here I understand. I had a friend then, she's chubby. When she gets heartbroken, she eats to make herself happy/better. Lol.

Lol, am kinda like that, but for real iav never been heartbroken... like real serious ish, so idk lol
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by PastorMB(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol..pastor deh pursue women??shocked

God bless you sister

That was when I was still in the world...

But I made sure she paid my money back in Kind. kiss wink
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
QueenSekxy:
yeah
my queens tongue
Black hawk
Makyd.ebbie lalas.247

Tara Shinarla.ura
Dashers...
rebirthforgoo.dy O.yindidi
Chyb.eibe
Yeah. ♥
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
QueenSekxy:
yeah

my queens tongue

Blackhawk01

Makydebbie
lalas247

Tahra
Shinarlaura

Dashers...

rebirthforgoody
Oyindidi

Chybeibe

Yeah I only cried when he cheater on me.Mmmmm guys are born cheaters joor
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, if you reallllllyyyy fall in LOVE. It's true. That's why when a guy who really loved a lady get ditched, he'll be emotionally unstable. That's when they bring their issues here.

False, not always true. I have never been ditched however, but i know that statement is false.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
QueenSekxy:
yeah

my queens tongue

Blackhawk01

Makydebbie
lalas247

Tahra
Shinarlaura

Dashers...

rebirthforgoody
Oyindidi

Chybeibe

Yeah I only cried when he cheater on me.Mmmmm guys are born cheaters joor.
LadyGoddiva:
I'm still alive aren't I ?

And you shall live long too!
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by makydebbie(f): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blackfyre:

False, not always true. I have never been ditched however, but i know that statement is false.
Get ditched by someone you love and come back to quote this.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by makydebbie(f): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
TrapHedges:

Lol, am kinda like that, but for real iav never been heartbroken... like real serious ish, so idk lol
Lol, if it happens to you, you'll understand.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Get ditched by someone you love and come back to quote this.
Never going to happen,even the devil knows it.

A mighty if it did, i wont be "emotionally unstable", it's folly to attach emotions to humans.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bold And Beautiful Sexy Girls Shows Off Heavy Hips / ”just A Kiss And He Released” Disappointed Lady Slaps Her 5-seconds Boyfriend / What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.