Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? (4717 Views)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? / Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by TrapHedges(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, if it happens to you, you'll understand.

lol I'll wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by QueenSekxy(f): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
PastorMB:

God bless you sister
That was when I was still in the world...
But I made sure she paid my money back in Kind. kiss wink
lol..
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by kellyJames5(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:
Who love epp?
easy ma'am.
it has helped a lot of people.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
I wonder wat will ever make me cry on dis planet earth.I guess I wasn't born with tears,though we Fulani's ain't known for crying
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Stevengerd(m): 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
saasala:
I was once there. I cried like a baby just because I was missing her.
Water plenty for your Eyes oooooo.....
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Lorbar(f): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Love will hurt. If it doesn't hurt, then you are not doing it right.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by QueenMarvella(f): 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Divay22(f): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yeah..
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by IamIBK: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Nope! Don't even know what "being in love" feels like �‍♂️
hmmmm
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Dollarship(m): 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
I cried for intimacy still missing her cry
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Lalas247(f): 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
QueenSekxy:
yeah

my queens tongue

Blackhawk01

Makydebbie
lalas247

Tahra
Shinarlaura

Dashers...

rebirthforgoody
Oyindidi

Chybeibe
Don’t even get the topic ...
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by QueenSekxy(f): 3:42am On Nov 09, 2017
Lalas247:
Don’t even get the topic ...
lol. .whether you have cried for someone you love.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Nope!
Don't even know what "being in love" feels like �‍♂️

That's sad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour / Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused / Backside Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.