Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (100753 Views)

Nsukka Dedicates St Theresa's Cathedral Church Building / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by IgedeBushBoy(m): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
E
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Compliance(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
I actually expected a stadium like church considering the amount spent.. But this is the real thing... Something beyond tithe

Interpreting the Bible is not for every dick, Tom and freeze.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by muller101(m): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Statsocial:
The person who built it is NOT a politician!

I am saying this because you can always anticipate Nigerian youths to be shouting upandan that it must be stolen money.

Oya the remaining haters over to you.
it's stolen money

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Danny287(m): 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Blood of habakuk I just off 1bill nor be beans oh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by enemyofprogress: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Where did he got the money he used to builted it?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by oluwasheun94(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
spongeisback:
Most DEFINITELY built by a POLITICIAN as a favor. Should this sort of project be applauded in a time like this when Nigeria is going below the poverty line? What happened to building industries?! Come on this is a huge WASTE. We don't lack churches in Nigeria heck in a small close with 5-6 houses you will see upto 3 different churches. We lack businesses,factories,health centers not churches. This churches OWE Nigerians this! It's their social responsibility. They act like parasites only taking not even contributing to their hosts.
How do u know it was built by a politician. when making claims like this, you should be sensible enough to back it up with claims. how do u expect us to believe u. badbelle. so u want to tell me out of thousands of worshippers in winners chapel, nobody can build a church worth Oe billion naira. bros wakeup o. people dey ball legit for this same country. moreover if the person who built it was a nigerian politician, he wouldnt prefer to remain anonymous.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by czar911: 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
GOD is he a Nigerian? GOD why the are using your name to make 1person rich and render some people poor,serving God is not by building but the heart.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by brightostar(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Its quite amazing ...juz wondering y only [b]weekly services [/b]should be conducted
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by gratiaeo(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
What is Ñ1billion in this church the chair I saw there is N4500 per 1

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by brightostar(m): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Where did he got the money he used to builted it?
Thats irrelvant
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Buh one billion naira can settle some less privilagers........ I H N!!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Statsocial:
While some are arguing about Tithe others are showing what true grace is - the ability to give more than even the people of old.

Surely some would come and say that he should have giving the money to the poor. But I am sure a person who gave to Church and chose anonymity must be doing great things for the poor also.

On a side note, It was during TTG I got to know that Living Faith has pastors who are CEOs of Big Corporations e.g E-tranzact(I think) so I am not surprised.

TheVictorious
Did oyedepo ask him to at least pay his tax? What foundation does he have that helps the poor? If his church building is advertised how come we don't seeing what he did for god (the poor)?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Danielalhassan66(m): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
haba this one to much na atleast make the use this money help mass even if na the church member haba i so much like the book of james i swear
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by arrestdarrester: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Tithe was never meant to be the means of funding the gospel. Tithe was meant to be the meat of those who have no inheritance.

This is an example of how we fund the gospel. God has blessed us to be a blessing...

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Ushiefrank(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
My case different
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by pocohantas(f): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
That person done turn shareholder for Winner Chapel Plc... grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by blowjob: 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
MONEY LAUNDRY THIN,WASH,WASH...NIGERIA IS EVIL AND BACKWARD angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Josh44s(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Statsocial:
While some are arguing about Tithe others are showing what true grace is - the ability to give more than even the people of old.

Surely some would come and say that he should have giving the money to the poor. But I am sure a person who gave to Church and chose anonymity must be doing great things for the poor also.

On a side note, It was during TTG I got to know that Living Faith has pastors who are CEOs of Big Corporations e.g E-tranzact(I think) so I am not surprised.

TheVictorious

Nobody, I repeat nobody in his/her senses will do that with Hard earned money. Another lost soul

Mind you I am a Christian before you shout Muslim.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Statsocial:

I am saying this because you can always anticipate Nigerian youths to be shouting upandan that it must be stolen money.

is it his money? hell no stolen from Nigerian christains who still believe in that scam religion

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Statsocial:

A man who isn’t a Nigerian politician built a 1000 seat capacity church. That is commendable. Praise God.

It will also be highly commendable if this same man can build a factory that will at least employ one quarter of that church’s capacity.That’s 250 people. I believe the Good Lord will bless him the more if he does that.

2 Likes

Where did he get that money from? Am sure it's not from a honest means.

CAN cry of islamization of nigeria but they merry, buy private jets, build churches and schools for the rich alone. Extort the poor and cry wolf nigeria is been islamizes.

Yeye de smell like shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by watchindelta(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
1000X100NAIRA EVERYWEEK. soft work undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Ofoegbus(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
man of God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
brightostar:

Thats irrelvant
Your like are more problem to Nigeria than the whole politicians combined

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
The person hat buiilt this did it with illegal source of funds. No sane person wouldn't use that kinda funds to build something more meaningful. That's exactly what a business man would do but this person did it to find grace and forgiveness from God.

Only feeble minded people will fall for this cheap scam

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Josh44s(m): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
lazygal:

1bn? From an individual ..please put religious sentiments aside and let's be realistic ..who ever built this need to checked so does oyedepo

You dey mind the Opunu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Jolonjolo: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
I receive grace to build a church worth billions for God in my life time. Grace to push this gospel to the next generation. Thank you Jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by wink2015(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Let look at it from the LEGAL perspectives, does this church belong to Bishop Oyedepo or to the donor?

who is the owner of the property at the end of the day.

I am confused here, maybe some explanation will help out?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by IkpuMmadu: 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Statsocial:
Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates N1 Billion Church Built By A Single Member

CELEBRATION AS Bishop Oyedepo DEDICATES #1 BILLION (1 Billion naira) Winners' Chapel 1,000 seat capacity facility at Victoria Garden City, Lekki, Ajah, Lagos built singlehandedly by Church member.

Bishop Oyedepo yesterday commissioned/dedicated the new Winners' Chapel facility at VGC. It should be remembered that up until now, the Bishop has maintained that a central church at Ota remains his mandate. However, one church member, a pastor, who chose to remain anonymous took up the gauntlet and procured property, built and delivered the whole facility to the church for free as his contribution to the Mandate to liberate the world from all oppression of the devil through the preaching of the Word of Faith. Bishop Oyedepo had announced this development in Church during the annual Youth Convention in August 2017.

The facility will continue to hold only weekly services until such a time as the Bishop receives the instruction to allow satellite centres within Lagos to run sunday services.

The Church of God is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail

Business man, how does he hypnotise these fellows....only weekly services and has he asked them how he made his money

How many people has he helped ?

Religion is funny
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Deeldorado: 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Thoroughly wasteful. A premises that could have been used for a more productive activity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by erico2k2(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Statsocial:

How did you know??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell / TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) / Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.