Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (100754 Views)

Nsukka Dedicates St Theresa's Cathedral Church Building / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by sinceraconcept(m): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:

see them liars
Did mohammed tell u to lie for him?
Did he not place his stick in between aisha's thighs and released on her and then wrote in quran "oooo children of allah, do them tighing method for it is the work of allah"
Liar who murdered saffiyya's entire family
Liar why did mohammed son divorce his wife
I just love talking about that devil because looking at borno and somali u will not need someone to tell u that mohammedfddd is devil's first son
your filthy story doesn't connect with Muhammad in anyway. you're definitely talking about someone else. he lost his son when the son was very young and his son never married because he was still a child,so,shut up if you have nothing to say .
you're a bigot and black brained African mentality fool with black akin,black brain and black wicked heart. bigotry isn't moving Nigeria from it,desist from it. I have nothing against Christians ,I have them as friends but you are a hater that's just jealous of Muslims because Muslims come first in all. Dangote should buy your broke ass to Vatican city so that you can practise your Christianity alone there if you're Islamaphobjc

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by EMPERO247(m): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
I read someone wrote something like "If you don't have school fees and you mistakenly go and meet these set of people, the look they will give to you will send you to hospital"

Friend go to a church that will change your chicken mentality...

If you need favor from God and even men
*You provoke heaven to release it.
* For men to favor you, you must look up to God as your source, do what He command's and you will see before your eyes how God will COMPEL anybody (you don't even need to be related) to favor you.

Religion is killing many Christians slowly.
Go for knowledge sir!!!

Before you open your mouth shocked am not a member of LFC

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Israeljones(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
IF Bill Gates and Zuckerberg were to be in the business of building churches and mansions without reaching out to the poor, i just wonder what this world would have been like

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by stilldoingokay(f): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Statsocial:
Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates N1 Billion Church Built By A Single Member

CELEBRATION AS Bishop Oyedepo DEDICATES #1 BILLION (1 Billion naira) Winners' Chapel 1,000 seat capacity facility at Victoria Garden City, Lekki, Ajah, Lagos built singlehandedly by Church member.

Bishop Oyedepo yesterday commissioned/dedicated the new Winners' Chapel facility at VGC. It should be remembered that up until now, the Bishop has maintained that a central church at Ota remains his mandate. However, one church member, a pastor, who chose to remain anonymous took up the gauntlet and procured property, built and delivered the whole facility to the church for free as his contribution to the Mandate to liberate the world from all oppression of the devil through the preaching of the Word of Faith. Bishop Oyedepo had announced this development in Church during the annual Youth Convention in August 2017.

The facility will continue to hold only weekly services until such a time as the Bishop receives the instruction to allow satellite centres within Lagos to run sunday services.

The Church of God is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail

indeed, they're people who are reacher then dangote in Nigeria.

1billion naira, hmmmmmm.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by YelloweWest: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
nelsonebby:
75 million Max.
I tire o.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
Statsocial:
The person who built it is NOT a politician!

I am saying this because you can always anticipate Nigerian youths to be shouting upandan that it must be stolen money.

Oya the remaining haters over to you.

It has to be stolen money more or less.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by zionmde: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
sinceraconcept:
your filthy story doesn't connect with Muhammad in anyway. you're definitely talking about someone else. he lost his son when the son was very young and his son never married because he was still a child,so,shut up if you have nothing to say .
you're a bigot and black brained African mentality fool with black akin,black brain and black wicked heart. bigotry isn't moving Nigeria from it,desist from it. I have nothing against Christians ,I have them as friends but you are a hater that's just jealous of Muslims because Muslims come first in all. Dangote should buy your broke ass to Vatican city so that you can practise your Christianity alone there if you're Islamaphobjc
After ur dangote goes to zamfara and buy up all the almajiris there. Last time i checked muslims have the blackest population in Nigeria.
eheeee megida, i heard that prophet piss and poo also said that camel urine is the best drink created by ur god, so have u had a cup of urine today?
Ehe back to mohammeddd they guy is a semi dwarf according to surah 65:36
I also heard that he had the power to give all his wives 2 rounds each in one night oooooo allah nkubari. I also heard that the devil sleeps in ur nostrils at night. Oooo allah nkubari
U re here talking about dangote wen all the Muslim dominated states are ranking highest in poverty and illiteracy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
spongeisback:
Most DEFINITELY built by a POLITICIAN as a favor. Should this sort of project be applauded in a time like this when Nigeria is going below the poverty line? What happened to building industries?! Come on this is a huge WASTE. We don't lack churches in Nigeria heck in a small close with 5-6 houses you will see upto 3 different churches. We lack businesses,factories,health centers not churches. This churches OWE Nigerians this! It's their social responsibility. They act like parasites only taking not even contributing to their hosts.
oga which industry pass Church?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Pedrocross4568(m): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
I think we all know who really built this church though a third party.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
wow
This is so amazing
That member will never ever run dry in his life again.
He has secured his life, the life of his kids, the lives of his grandchildren because he built a house for a God that remembers the good works of a servant and blesses even up to his 10th generations.
Many will say he is foolish, but can a man who made so much money be that foolish as not to know the right place to invest his money?

Let me see wat those our tithe our offering bla bla bla haters will have to say

There's nothing amazing in this so stop saying wow like an ambulance siren.

What stops the religious thieves from using These monies to help the needy as God instructed...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by zionmde: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
PrecisionFx:

There's nothing amazing in this so stop saying wow like an ambulance siren.

What stops the religious thieves from using These monies to help the needy as God instructed...
The same reason Solomon lavishly spent and was spent wen he was building God a temple.

Lest i forget shame on u next time u watch a match being played on a stadium that a governor spent billions to build wen there were many jobless people in the state
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Pedrocross4568(m): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
I think we all know who really built this church though a third party
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Obierika(m): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Progressive countries of the world are building factories...here in Africa we're building churches on prime estate land.

It's no wonder there are no jobs

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Intelligentdude(m): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
An Eagle sighted. Towards a Total Graduate
Statsocial:
While some are arguing about Tithe others are showing what true grace is - the ability to give more than even the people of old.

Surely some would come and say that he should have giving the money to the poor. But I am sure a person who gave to Church and chose anonymity must be doing great things for the poor also.

On a side note, It was during TTG I got to know that Living Faith has pastors who are CEOs of Big Corporations e.g E-tranzact(I think) so I am not surprised.

TheVictorious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:

The same reason Solomon lavishly spent and was spent wen he was building God a temple.

Lest i forget shame on u next time u watch a match being played on a stadium that a governor spent billions to build wen there were many jobless people in the state

Solomon is an Italian fairy tale.

Ur talk about ur stadium na OP.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Apina(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:

Yeah but the temple Jesus preached in his days didnt fall from heaven but someone built it abi. Or do u think Jewish temples in which Jesus worshipped was that cheap?
The temple was an old testament establishment, it was the place of worship for the Jews which Jesus clearly was one. There's a stark distinction between Judaism and Christianity, while Gods covenant with the people of old was based on the commandments which was originally kept in d ark and later transmitted into the temple, Jesus' Christianity was built on his sacrifice on the cross, which is his body and perfected on his predecessor peter(Matthew 16:18). And most importantly, where two or three are gathered in my name, I'm there with you (Matthew 18:20), with the emphasis on the people not a building or location.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by zionmde: 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Apina:

The temple was an old testament establishment, it was the place of worship for the Jews which Jesus clearly was one. There's a stark distinction between Judaism and Christianity, while Gods covenant with the people of old was based on the commandments which was originally kept in d ark and later transmitted into the temple, Jesus' Christianity was built on his sacrifice on the cross, which is his body and perfected on his predecessor peter(Matthew 16:18). And most importantly, where two or three are gathered in my name, I'm there with you (Matthew 18:20), with the emphasis on the people not a building or location.
Hmm Indeed
So as Christians we should build beautiful homes and mansions but shouldn't build beautiful places of worship.
Tell me more
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Macmoni(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oledia:
If you don't have school fees and you mistakenly go and meet these set of people, the look they will give to you will send you to hospital.
Have u asked dis particular one
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by jaxxy(m): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
Statsocial:

I am saying this because you can always anticipate Nigerian youths to be shouting upandan that it must be stolen money.

The church continues to fail us by misplaced priorities. Do u know dat in Brazil a top university has a policy of which it reserves 50% of its admissions each year for the low income and the less privileged just so dey can get the best education and its not a church bt they can think this way. Now tell me who shud be the leaders/pioneers of such policy?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Apina(m): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:

Hmm Indeed
So as Christians we should build beautiful homes and mansions but shouldn't build beautiful places of worship.
Tell me more
Did the apostles have buildings as churches? Did they have homes/houses? And where does the book of acts say the early Christians met to break bread?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lalas247:
Wow! That’s a big building Only one man did this ... impressive

we cn build an empire together cheesy cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Olulinks(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
driand:
Investing in the gospel is a risk worth taking...
The anonymous person gas done well but if there is a single poor person in his entire family then he has done absolutely nothing worth commending
You've spoken well. You have sense small.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Superman94(m): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
wow
This is so amazing
That member will never ever run dry in his life again.
He has secured his life, the life of his kids, the lives of his grandchildren because he built a house for a God that remembers the good works of a servant and blesses even up to his 10th generations.
Many will say he is foolish, but can a man who made so much money be that foolish as not to know the right place to invest his money?

Let me see wat those our tithe our offering bla bla bla haters will have to say

So if they sin, heaven is still sure for them? Cuz I don't get you

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Lalas247(f): 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Randy91:

we cn build an empire together cheesy cheesy
I dey ur back I will take 80% cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by lereinter(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
Statsocial:

it seems u know the person

just mention his/ her name

tell me how billionaires make money wihout frolicking with people in the corridors of power

its only in nig & arab countries aka countries that pick money from the ground that people become billionaires without inventing anything

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lalas247:
I dey ur back I will take 80% cheesy

u say?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by almustopha82(m): 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
DADDY FREEZE OVER TO YOU
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Lalas247(f): 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Randy91:

u say?

Ok 85% for me grin do u think it’s too small sad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Sanchase: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
It is good to build a Church with Billions but how many billions have these pastors used to build hospitals and training centres for their members?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Okoyiboz3: 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
majekdom2:
who were you expecting to be the trustee.... . Every Citizen of Nigeria?

God called the Father, mither and son to become trustees of the church, abi? A church incorporated before even the son was born?

Keep dashing your money to these fraudsters and shouting 'I receive'.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by zionmde: 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
Superman94:

So if they sin, heaven is still sure for them? Cuz I don't get you
I mean their financial life, i didn't say heaven. heavenly race is per head, nobody's deeds can stand for another person
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Ok 85% for me grin do u think it’s too small sad

Lmao....y r u wickeding?

kolewerk!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell / TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) / Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.