Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (100758 Views)

Nsukka Dedicates St Theresa's Cathedral Church Building / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by jacyhelen(f): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
Business people as well.
Steal,go and give church
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Kylce042(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
nNEOo:
Now this money would go a long way in reducing poverty,1billion? Haba! E no even fine lyk that sef

Asin! erh! It doesn't look 50m to me

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Josh44s:

U azzholes just don’t get it do u? N1bn nor be beans. Before the likes of Dangote will donate such to build a mosque, some form of investment will be given to him as compensation. Guy park well.
No be everybody wan be like Dangote. It's not everyone that want to be on the forbe list. Thats what you don't understand. People get money but dem no wan dey talk. Why would someone like bill part with half of his investment to charity. Leave your shell and see how God is blessing people. Stop thinking based on the 200 naira in your pocket.. think like you will fly your private jet someday. Understand kingdom mysteries and you will get there
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by mabea: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
davodyguy:
Interesting.

To be honest, 1 billion naira cost looks exaggerated. This building is not worth more 350-400million.

No way near a billion

And I think this part is ridiculous. So the place would be locked on Sundays and all members forced to come to Ota every Sunday? Sho?

So I'll leave VGC, drive past 7-8 intersections, pass by many churches and still Journey to Ota cause that's the only place I'll see God? Haba haha. Kilode?

Even Baba Adeboye will never force all members to come to camp on Sundays.

We can always find God everywhere and not until you travel far and wide.

House on the rock is in Ikate, City of David is in Oniru, This present house is in Lekki 1, God can be found in these churches, not until you leave VGC to Ota.

I'm a man of God, so I know what I'm saying
You sure dont know what u are saying, besides what is man of God?

All i see in most of the comments so far is worldly wisdom
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by betterABIAstate: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Have you wondered the amount of employment that money will create?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Kennydoc(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
davodyguy:
Interesting.

To be honest, 1 billion naira cost looks exaggerated. This building is not worth more 350-400million.

No way near a billion

And I think this part is ridiculous. So the place would be locked on Sundays and all members forced to come to Ota every Sunday? Sho?

So I'll leave VGC, drive past 7-8 intersections, pass by many churches and still Journey to Ota cause that's the only place I'll see God? Haba haha. Kilode?

Even Baba Adeboye will never force all members to come to camp on Sundays.

We can always find God everywhere and not until you travel far and wide.

House on the rock is in Ikate, City of David is in Oniru, This present house is in Lekki 1, God can be found in these churches, not until you leave VGC to Ota.

I'm a man of God, so I know what I'm saying

2 plots of land in VGC will definitely be up to 500m.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=OGHENAOGIE post=62230628][/quote] one of wealth principle is giving to God's kingdom. It's not by prayer either. Properity is a convenant and the giving convenant is a mystery! Have you wondered why some non Christians are rich?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Haywhylee(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
wow
This is so amazing
That member will never ever run dry in his life again.
He has secured his life, the life of his kids, the lives of his grandchildren because he built a house for a God that remembers the good works of a servant and blesses even up to his 10th generations.
Many will say he is foolish, but can a man who made so much money be that foolish as not to know the right place to invest his money?

Let me see wat those our tithe our offering bla bla bla haters will have to say
dis person try eheeen bt if na say he b money ritualist no sinners shall go scot free.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by hopilo: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Statsocial:
The person who built it is NOT a politician!

I am saying this because you can always anticipate Nigerian youths to be shouting upandan that it must be stolen money.

Oya the remaining haters over to you.

You feel money can only be stolen from politics. See your life

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by sinceraconcept(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:

Wen Solomon sacrificed a thousand rams and sheeps to God, many Israelites were suffering in hunger, Wen Mary poured a very costly oil on the feet of Jesus, many beggars were on the streets, wen Solomon built a temple of gold to God, there were many beggars in Israel. That is the bible Christians believe so watever u re saying is in ur pocket as long as it doesn't have biblical back up.

Ur reps bought over 300 cars, A governor built a stadium worth billions, u watch and celebrate football matches played on pitches worth several billions and u enjoy urself but once it comes to the things of God, u remember u have the poor
Are u one of those the devil is using?
you people should think before you talk, Organs is absolutely right. during Solomon's time,he sacrificed 1000 rams abi? then you can sacrifice rams to God because Solomon did too. Solomon built a temple with Gold because there weren't much churches then. But now,there are churches everywhere and if you are judging by what Solomon did,you can as well have 700 wives and 1000 concubines since you are following everything Solomon did

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by kolaaderin: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
BruncleZuma:

The path to heaven or jannah will never be bought by money...

Real words.......... Money will never buy salvation, we have totally lost it in this part of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
gbosaa:

We have enough churches and mosques to go round but not enough factories and industries.

I can close my eyes and stumble into any church in Nigeria but I’ll need more than google and job finder to find an industry or factory advertising for job.

People need job and that should be the priority not news about somebody building and donating a 1000 seater church.
is it by building factory? Do you know which company this man owns? what do you know about business? Do you just build factories and start paying workers? Why has dangote not built factories in all the state since its by building factories... Oga understand how business works. A man that chooses to build a church will be silly not to have investments. FYI, according to kingdom mysteries, every seed sown is an investment in God's kingdom. So this building is an investment in the spiritual realm grin

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by yhemster(m): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
majekdom2:
grin but yet the church is marching on. Over the next 5 years, you will see more mega millionaires arise in this church. We know the secret, we know wetin we dey do. Come make we teach you. You either learn or keep complaining forever!

If you're not among those mega-millionaires, you beta find another church.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by sinceraconcept(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:

U shouldn't have any business on Christianity-related threads.
If u cant defend how ur prophet enjoyed penetrating a little 9yr old kid whom he should be buying biscuits and sweets for and not forcing his dirty stick into her, then back off
you are mentally for that. You are obviously obsessed with your ritualist pastors that you have no regard for God again.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by oluwasheun94(m): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
mikebabs101:
people like no dey gree get sense, 1billion na 1million wey any hard working person fit get, ogbeni na stolen fund same way thief northern politicians dey build mosque up and down for their stupid citizens with the belief their sins is forgiven by such act
na u no wan get sesnse. oponu. u talk say na politician or na stolen funds. wetin be proof, u no get. so for ur mind, hardworking pesin no fit get 1billion. ican see your mentality is a poverty stricken one. argue with ur keypad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Apina(m): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
wow
This is so amazing
That member will never ever run dry in his life again.
He has secured his life, the life of his kids, the lives of his grandchildren because he built a house for a God that remembers the good works of a servant and blesses even up to his 10th generations.
Many will say he is foolish, but can a man who made so much money be that foolish as not to know the right place to invest his money?

Let me see wat those our tithe our offering bla bla bla haters will have to say
God will not ask u on the last day how many churches or buildings u erected for worship but what u did for ur brethren who were in need.(Matthew 25:31-46)

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by zionmde: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
sinceraconcept:
you people should think before you talk, Organs is absolutely right. during Solomon's time,he sacrificed 1000 rams abi? then you can sacrifice rams to God because Solomon did too. Solomon built a temple with Gold because there weren't much churches then. But now,there are churches everywhere and if you are judging by what Solomon did,you can as well have 700 wives and 1000 concubines since you are following everything Solomon did
Solomon married 700wives but still better than mohhhammed that slept with a 9yr old kid. As if that was not enough mohammedd slept with his own daughter in law, as if that was not enough mohammedd forcefully started sleeping with saffiya after murdering the entire family. And mere looking at how short mohammedd is u will certainly know that his other name is wickedness. That is whom u follow. so let me ask u, has ur father in law slept with ur wife? if no pls do the needful carry ur wife to him and let him do wat Mohammedd taught muslims to do

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by zionmde: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Apina:

God will not ask u on the last day how many churches or buildings u erected for worship but what u did for ur brethren who were in need.(Matthew 25:31-46)
Yeah but the temple Jesus preached in his days didnt fall from heaven but someone built it abi. Or do u think Jewish temples in which Jesus worshipped was that cheap?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
sinceraconcept:
keep fooling yourself. the person is a pastor. and how can a pastor build such of not for tithes? that's how pastors are making so much money and upon all,they can't help hungry Nigerians upon all the churches we have in Nigeria . when have you ever gone to church without getting a seat? churches are too much in Nigeria,empowerment and saving lives is what we need,not churches that would keep brainwashing more people. the more the churches,the more backward the country [b]gets. how many churches are in Dubai,America,Saudi,Tokyo,etc? [/b]yeye
in south koreas, people fly in their jets to attend services. Do you know h rich some of these nation are? Nigeria will get there regardless the situation of things now
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
majekdom2:
is it by building factory? Do you know which company this man owns? what do you know about business? Do you just build factories and start paying workers? Why has dangote not built factories in all the state since its by building factories... Oga understand how business works. A man that chooses to build a church will be silly not to have investments. FYI, according to kingdom mysteries, every seed sown is an investment in God's kingdom. So this building is an investment in the spiritual realm grin

Tell us the name of his industries and how many people under his employment or forever hush it.

This man should be making headlines for employing thousands of people not erecting a building where the widow’s mites of 1000 people would be harvested.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by zionmde: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
sinceraconcept:
you are mentally for that. You are obviously obsessed with your ritualist pastors that you have no regard for God again.
I have no atom of respect for a god that will command his prophet to rape an underage and single handedly murder hundreds of innocent souls

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by seankay(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
How has the numerous Churches and Mosques' buildings contributed to the Socio Economic development in Nigeria as a Country?

I gave up on Religion long ago and i'm grateful to my Creator for choosing me to be a part of his Creatures that aint blinded by Religion

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by zionmde: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
gbosaa:

Tell us the name of his industries and how many people under his employment or forever hush it.

This man should be making headlines for employing thousands of people not erecting a building where the widow’s mites of 1000 people would be harvested.
Were there no jobless jews in the time of Solomon wen he built a temple with Golds, or were there no poor wen Solomon sacrificed thousands of sheep and rams and God himself was pleased, were there no beggars wen mary annointed Jesus'feet With a very costly ointment and guess who complained about Mary not selling it and giving it to the poor? JUDAS
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by sinceraconcept(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:

Solomon married 700wives but still better than mohhhammed that slept with a 9yr old kid. As if that was not enough mohammedd slept with his own daughter in law, as if that was not enough mohammedd forcefully started sleeping with saffiya after murdering the entire family. And mere looking at how short mohammedd is u will certainly know that his other name is wickedness. That is whom u follow. so let me ask u, has ur father in law slept with ur wife? if no pls do the needful carry ur wife to him and let him do wat Mohammedd taught muslims to do
you are insane and illiterate that can't read history. Muhammad never slept with Aisha,he adopted her in form of marriage and later married her when she became a woman,he never slept with her when she was young. Muhammad never had a daughter in law fool,shut up your disgusting mouth if you can't say something meaningful. you look ridiculous with your stupid rant. Your illiteracy is really affecting you mentally. Muhammad never killed anybody,he was more peaceful than anybody. learn English and read his history to understand the type of person he was
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
gbosaa:

you are just like the regular. Get close to members of this church and you will see wealth!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
yhemster:

If you're not among those mega-millionaires, you beta find another church.
lols, sure. We pray NL will still be up then or better still I can give you my contact now
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Josh44s:

U azzholes just don’t get it do u? N1bn nor be beans. Before the likes of Dangote will donate such to build a mosque, some form of investment will be given to him as compensation. Guy park well.

This is a lie. Dangote is a building a Community mosque/masjid for muslims in dolphin estate and he wasn't given nada!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by zionmde: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
sinceraconcept:
you are insane and illiterate that can't read history. Muhammad never slept with Aisha,he adopted her in form of marriage and later married her when she became a woman,he never slept with her when she was young. Muhammad never had a daughter in law fool,shut up your disgusting mouth if you can't say something meaningful. you look ridiculous with your stupid rant. Your illiteracy is really affecting you mentally. Muhammad never killed anybody,he was more peaceful than anybody. learn English and read his history to understand the type of person he was
see them liars
Did mohammed tell u to lie for him?
Did he not place his stick in between aisha's thighs and released on her and then wrote in quran "oooo children of allah, do them tighing method for it is the work of allah"
Liar who murdered saffiyya's entire family
Liar why did mohammed son divorce his wife
I just love talking about that devil because looking at borno and somali u will not need someone to tell u that mohammedfddd is devil's first son

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:

Were there no jobless jews in the time of Solomon wen he built a temple with Golds, or were there no poor wen Solomon sacrificed thousands of sheep and rams and God himself was pleased, were there no beggars wen mary annointed Jesus'feet With a very costly ointment and guess who complained about Mary not selling it and giving it to the poor? JUDAS

There are millions of temples in every nooks and crannies of Nigeria.

Nigerians need jobs not where to worship.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by zionmde: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
gbosaa:

There are millions of temples in every nooks and cranny of Nigeria.

Nigerians need jobs not where to worship.
And wat did u say wen a governor spent billions in building a stadium? Or is stadium more important than providing jobs? Or is stadium more important than churches to Christians?
How many jobs have the president u voted provided? Wat of ur governor?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by PotatoSalad(m): 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oledia:
If you don't have school fees and you mistakenly go and meet these set of people, the look they will give to you will send you to hospital.
Word!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by robotix: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Statsocial:
While some are arguing about Tithe others are showing what true grace is - the ability to give more than even the people of old.

Surely some would come and say that he should have giving the money to the poor. But I am sure a person who gave to Church and chose anonymity must be doing great things for the poor also.

On a side note, It was during TTG I got to know that Living Faith has pastors who are CEOs of Big Corporations e.g E-tranzact(I think) so I am not surprised.

TheVictorious
You are a slowpoke... your mates in developed climes are building factories, RnD centers, Tech hubs, you are building churches all over...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell / TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) / Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.