Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded (6498 Views)

The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja / “we Pay Police To Kill Police, N500,000 Per Head” – Boko Haram / Bloodbath In Lagos: Soldiers Kill Police Dpo, Dco 8 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Dominoifet(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2010
@Aloy+Emeka:Is this Dumbinoifet another spammer in town?

Nice one, but u still have 2, Go figure
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Dominoifet(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2010
@avenir it was nt meant for u but that u pass it to platoon, hope u get it now

Consider this below
I saw this post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximiliano_Larroquette
Maximiliano John Larroquette, born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, is Project Engineer Manager at General Motors Global Design Center[1] in Warren, Michigan. He is responsible for the design of the Chevrolet Volt, a battery-powered, four-passenger electric vehicle that uses a gas (petrol) engine to create additional electricity to extend its range. He has conducted several interviews for the media about how hybrid vehicles fit into GM’s vision of the future, and has been the subject of profiles on his life as a GM engineer.

And I saw this
www.crainsdetroit.com/article/20070713/SUB/70713033#
Jelani AliyuThe Nigerian-born designer made of name for himself in the automotive industry for his designs of such General Motors Corp. cars as the Chevy Volt. He also had a hand in designing the Buick Rendezvous and the Pontiac G6,

@Platoon when nxt u r posting always sunstanciate ur claims

@avenir
Are u trying to say we have two types of chevy volt or the Argentine wants to plagiarize Jelani. Or the first is Hybrid and the other basically electric?
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Dominoifet(m): 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2010
@avenir

Sorry to ask u this. R u a male or female? The feature m or f is nt available from my phone
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Onlytruth(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2010
FL Gators:

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WTF? WDH?

Now these foolish aboki idiots have overstepped their grounds. . . . .

When will these oloriburuku oshi find sth better to do and actually practice their nonsensical peace theory?

Gators, remember I warned you about this. I never knew the Fulani Jihadists would head straight for your own state.
Anyway, you are welcome to my town- Nnewi Anambra state, cool You are safe in the heart of the East. lmao! grin cool
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Avenir(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2010
Dominoifet:

@avenir
Are u trying to say we have two types of chevy volt or the Argentine wants to plagiarize Jelani. Or the first is Hybrid and the other basically electric?

I don't know. There is only one Chevy Volt and it has not officially launched. It will be launched later this year. Maybe it might be more appropriate to discuss the designer under a new thread. It seems 'Chevy Volt' is derailing this thread.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Dominoifet(m): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2010
@Platoon
As much as I foot drag about yourat accepting youir brothers accomplishment and your pain on my posts. Although it is still contestible cos of the argentine. But that was worth mentioning I'm sure the guy will not b a radical islamist as a result of his exposure and I can feel his pain as a result of hi background - I mean the handworks of his brothers at home. Instead of your brothers to fight for Jelani they kept killing other tribes and religion at the slightest disagreement amongst themselves. Now they move to Ekiti. Who will believe u if it was ur cousin that designed that as an accomplishment when his brethren are redesigning existence? My prayer for u is this, when everybody has gone to his tent, that u will have more grace to work on ur brothers. Cos charity begins at home. Pity Jelani a little
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by 18platoon(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2010
Indeed indeed, some people cant handle the truth.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Dominoifet(m): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2010
@avenir
U r right start the thread we shall meet there platoon abi na platuu killing. Join us there but I fear for my life
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by AloyEmeka5: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2010
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by edoyad(m): 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2010
So the disease vectors are spreading ah ?
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by sojjy: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2010
Why are these fulanis acting d script written by devil?The authority need to cheeckmate them before it turns to WAR!WAR!!WAR!!!
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by presido1: 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2010
sojjy:

Why are these fulanis acting d script written by devil?The authority need to cheeckmate them before it turns to WAR!WAR!!WAR!!!
They are the same authority you are tlking of and they can't checkmate themselves.

South Lost the war not east that that is why they can do whatever they want and go unchallenged.

Southners stop sucking.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by sjeezy8: 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2010
^^^^^ pleasse stfu which south lost the war I and many yorubas dont feel marginalized and dont feel as if the Fulanis-hausas have any power in the SW. Speak for yourself and your own people. Because Biafra lost the war clown

Fulanis-hausas have no power past the middle belt. and youre avaerage yoruba person doesnt feel the need to go past the Dry middle belt whether were in One Nigeria or not.

Onlytruth is a fool what is all this shiot yarning about fulanis you sound like a bytch scared for his life.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 22, 2010
Onlytruth:

Gators, remember I warned you about this. I never knew the Fulani Jihadists would head straight for your own state.
Anyway, you are welcome to my town- Nnewi Anambra state, cool You are safe in the heart of the East. lmao! grin cool
I see.
If you're secretly smiling and secretly happy about the killing of my ppl, then I just want to let you know that thatz an unjustified evilness
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by presido1: 12:21am On Mar 22, 2010
sjeezy8:

^^^^^ pleasse stfu which south lost the war I and many yorubas dont feel marginalized and dont feel as if the Fulanis-hausas have any power in the SW. Speak for yourself and your own people. Because Biafra lost the war clown

Fulanis-hausas have no power past the middle belt. and youre avaerage yoruba person doesnt feel the need to go past the Dry middle belt whether were in One Nigeria or not.

Onlytruth is a fool what is all this shiot yarning about fulanis you sound like a bytch scared for his life.
Awww truth is bitter. You better start studying for you jss3 exams. Read the post that is below urs, maybe Ekiti is not SW.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by sjeezy8: 12:29am On Mar 22, 2010
^ maybe you should read the story again because no yoruba was killed- as fulanis know better than to act crazy in the SW.

FLGATORS probably didnt read the whole story because it stated they killed an edoman and are terrorizing tivs, the yoruba are complaining about their farms being ruined by cattle. OPC is there .

I think it is you who is indenial because like I said fulanis act up in their ownland not the SW- THEY KNOW BETTER.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 22, 2010
sjeezy8:

^ maybe you should read the story again because no yoruba was killed- as fulanis know better than to act crazy in the SW.

FLGATORS probably didnt read the whole story because it stated they killed an edoman and are terrorizing tivs, the yoruba are complaining about their farms being ruined by cattle. OPC is there .

I think it is you who is indenial because like I said fulanis act up in their ownland not the SW- THEY KNOW BETTER.
You can be such a mess sometimes you know.
So no Yoruba was killed, then I guess it makes it all alright for what the abokis did in MY state.
Do you seriously  think these blood seekers are discriminant?  They're now in  MY state, am I suppose to wait till they kill MY ppl? Just because this time it was a non-yoruba person killed by an aboki on MY land.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by sjeezy8: 12:41am On Mar 22, 2010
^ they have always been in your state so whats new? lol
all jokes side Fulanis arent a problem in the south just the middle belt and north.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 22, 2010
sjeezy8:

^ they have always been in your state so whats new? lol
all jokes side Fulanis arent a problem in the south just the middle belt and north.
They've been everywhere, I guess.
But their madness did not reach there.

@your last statement, are you their leader? How are you so sure?
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by SEFAGO(m): 12:49am On Mar 22, 2010
LOL, chief speaker for Ekiti state
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by sjeezy8: 12:58am On Mar 22, 2010
yes im a fulani man i was even there i knocked on your family house door in ekiti and asked for you, duduyemi opened the door and said you were busy in america.

but foreal Fulanis-hausas are scared of large groups of yoruba people, because yoruba people are also muslim AND TRIBALISTIC so they find it difficult to turn everything into a muslim vs christian thing. Its easy for them to confront igbo people or biroms, tivs and turn it into a christian vs muslim thing, but they cant use islam in the SW because yoruba muslims are the main ones killing hausas-fulanis in the SW.

I THINK I POSTED THIS COUNTLESS TIME

[size=13pt]Nigeria: September 2000 riots between the Hausa-Fulani and the Yoruba; current relations between the two ethnic groups in Lagos [/size]

Information on riots in Lagos between the Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba ethnic groups, in September 2000, could not be found among the sources consulted by the Research Directorate. However, several sources report of violent clashes between the Hausa-Fulani and the Yoruba, in October 2000, which resulted in over 100 deaths and the displacement of 20,000 mainly Hausa-Fulani (Global IDP Oct. 2000; ARB 23 Nov. 2000, 14155; HRW Feb. 2003, 16; ICRC Dec. 2000; BBC 18 Oct. 2000).

Reports of clashes between the Hausa-Fulani and the Yoruba in Lagos during 2003 could not be found among the sources consulted. However, for detailed accounts of ethnic violence between the Hausa-Fulani and the Yoruba in Lagos during July and November 1999, October 2000 and February 2002, including interviews with community leaders and witnesses to the fighting and an overview of relations between the two groups, please consult the February 2003 Human Rights Watch report entitled "The O'odua People's Congress: Fighting Violence with Violence." The report states that one of the effects of the inter-ethnic violence is that "many Hausa – –fled the southwest and moved back to the north; some have not returned since" (HRW Feb. 2003, 11).
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by sjeezy8: 1:03am On Mar 22, 2010
O yea dont get me wrong its not that i like fulanis but if they should leave the SW every non yoruba should leave.

If Nigeria must divide then in the SW i want ONLY YORUBAS and a yoruba country.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Onlytruth(m): 5:39am On Mar 22, 2010
sjeezy8:

O yea dont get me wrong its not that i like fulanis but if they should leave the SW every non yoruba should leave.

If Nigeria must divide then in the SW[b] i want ONLY YORUBAS and a yoruba country.[/b]

Sorry mofo! you'll have to fight for that sh**t. No one will leave your land just like that especially the Hausa/Fulani and the Igbos who own properties. They'll team up and kill your a's's.
And don't start again with that bullsh**t juju talk 'cos the Fulani sword is charmed too, and the Igbo come with odeshi!
Just don't sh**t your pant that day. cool rolling on da floor. . . grin
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by EzeUche(m): 6:11am On Mar 22, 2010
sjeezy8:

If Nigeria must divide then in the SW i want ONLY YORUBAS and a yoruba country.

Helllll naw!!!   angry

My family's land in Lagos will always stay in Igbo hands. We Igbos will buy up all the land in Yorubaland. You can keep our oil, as long as we own all of your land. We Igbos need living space and Yorubaland will be a nice place to settle for the Igbo.  grin
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by SEFAGO(m): 6:49am On Mar 22, 2010
Onlytruth:

Sorry mofo! you'll have to fight for that sh**t. No one will leave your land just like that especially the Hausa/Fulani and the Igbos who own properties. They'll team up and kill your a's's.
And don't start again with that bullsh**t juju talk 'cos the Fulani sword is charmed too, and the Igbo come with odeshi!
Just don't sh**t your pant that day. cool rolling on da floor. . . grin

Yoruba ppl are diplomatic- we will kick you guys out one at a time grin grin grin
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 22, 2010
I swear all four of you [Sjeezy, EzeUche, Onlytruth and SEFAGO] need to stop acting like children angry angry angry
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by igboboy1(m): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2010
FL Gators:

I swear all four of you [Sjeezy, EzeUche, Onlytruth and SEFAGO] need to stop acting like children angry angry angry

First time i have ever agreed with you
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by maxtop(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2010
LORD have mercy, dis Fulani again !!!
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Devonian(m): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2010
HERE WE GO AGAIN, WE'RE DIVIDED OVER YORUBA, HAUSA/FULANI AND IGBO, BUSY WITH ETHNIC SENTIMENTS WHEN WE SHOULD BE COMBATING "The invasion of the herdsmen some of whom are from Chad, Niger and Mali." NIGERIANS ARE FIGHTING THEMSELVES RATHER THAN FIGHTING INVADERS FROM CHAD, NIGER, AND MALI. CHIOOORRRRR. AND WHERE ARE THE SOLDIERS MEANT TO PROTECT US FROM EXTERNAL AGRESSION? NIGERIA IS IRREVOCABLY DOOMED!
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by ayettymama(f): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2010
lolz

which is funny

most of the traders in ekiti are igbo

thats even a lie---- all of them are igbo!!

so eze u dont need to come here and lament!!!

transfer ur lamenting skills elsewhere!
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Fhemmmy: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2010
And the government is yet to do something to stop these?
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by gothika: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2010
Death to all theses stupid Fulani people. My own opinion is that they dont deserve to live, God has given them a chance at life but it seems they dont deserve to live. They have no respect for human life.
They do NOT deserve to liveee, no respect for life, imagine killing little babies, innocent defenceless old people and women, they dont have a right to life, just stupid animals.
Once again, i say DEATH TO THE FULANI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Pics Of Tinubu With Sani Abacha And Mko Abiola / Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them / PHOTOS: Secondary School Students Kiss And Grope After Writing Final Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.