Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded (6502 Views)

The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja / “we Pay Police To Kill Police, N500,000 Per Head” – Boko Haram / Bloodbath In Lagos: Soldiers Kill Police Dpo, Dco 8 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

Youbas folks arent in denal- they just dont give a f about the rest of Nigeria.

I can careless One Nigeria or 4, most yorubas arent leaving the SW.

u re wrong about that,
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by AloyEmeka5: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

Are you sure?. Why then do many of them seek for one Nigeria?. If they don't give a fk about the rest of Nigeria like you claim because they are self sustained, then they should be at the forefront of secession because the rest of Nigeria is dragging them back. That also means they should be able to feed themselves when the Hausa/Fulani farmers cease to bring food westwards. man shall not live by crude oil alone, you know.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by EzeUche(m): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

Then make sure the rest of your people get the memo and make them stop meddling in Eastern Affairs. For some reason, we Igbos cannot trust your words. It just oozes of betrayal and backstabbing, that we have to take your word with a grain of salt.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by KnowAll(m): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2010
As long as they are not running amok in Igboland, or at our borders yet, then I am comfortable. Thank God for the Idoma, Igala, Tiv and Jukon who provide a bulwark against these people. We Igbos need to prop up their borders, so they will not make any encroachment into Alaigbo.

The Hausa / Fulani Herds men are Nigerians like u and me, as Nigerians they have the right to roam the four corners of this nation, it is their constitutional right. I dont think there is a clause in the constitution banning them from going into Igbo States. The bravado u exhibit here with regards to the fulani's venturing into Igbo land are what one can term as just empty hollow threats.

However berging into people's farm is something the law enforcement agencies should address, if those responsible for upholding the law are found wanton, I dont think there is much the poor citizens of Ekiti can do but take laws into their hands.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by AloyEmeka5: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2010
KnowAll:

The Hausa / Fulani Herds men are Nigerians like u and me, as Nigerians they have the right to roam the four corners of this nation, it is their constitutional right. I dont think there is a clause in the constitution banning them from going into Igbo States. The bravado u exhibit here with regards to the fulani's venturing into Igbo land are what one can term as just empty hollow threats.

However berging into people's farm is something the law enforcement agencies should address, if those responsible for upholding the law are found wanton, I dont think there is much the poor citizens of Ekiti can do but take laws into their hands.

You are 100% right but I think you are missing the point. These Fulanis are not the specie you try to be civil with. Playing civility in their affairs is a cheap attempt to suicide in my opinion. Your government has a knack for giving them ultimate protection yet the people of ODI were massacred by ObasanGorilla for almost nothing. I bnet you, they will strike again and again and again and before the people will realize it, they have killed a million.

Do you know how many times these people killed Igbos before they decided to strike back an eye for an eye?. If you are waiting for the government to stop this, then you may have to continue waiting.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by 18platoon(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2010
@ezeuche, all what you said might be coming to pass, but dont forget what i said as well, we've got you on the radar and you'll answer so many questions, so always leave home prepared. DOUG.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by sjeezy8: 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2010
Pllllease the only One Nigeria that is there is for military strength in being a world power which just as important Oil.

Northeners are very useful military wise even Jonathan knows that, Obj also, Zik, Ironsi, Awo realized, even king of Biafra Ojukwu knows that (as he ran for presido) etc - all of them know that.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Dominoifet(m): 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2010
@Sjeezy8

Got u right now. Brother u r f*cking right about things uve said. I happened to meet an elder yoruba man in my hood. He told me things about Nigerian especially the civil war. Yorubas knew there would b breakup for long but the civil war was not the way. They did some consultation and stayed out of dividing Nigeria Ojukwu didn't get it he was hot headed. King Solomon said consult very well after that make ur war, he also said, he that has rule over his spirit is stronger than ten mighty men that takes a city in the book of Proverbs. If u look at the champions of our 'democracy' , u'll discovered they r mostly SW guys they did there consultation and they won d military without guns. The pen and the brain is better. Haters, go figure put your house in order u will win. At haters, empty drums make the loudest noise. Keep shouting.

@ the post what they did is condemnable and judgement should b served accordingly
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Dominoifet(m): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2010
@Sjeezy8
What u said about them having military strenght I agree in number but not in intel, and so they r not it takes intel to rule ur city not strenght to take d city.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by AloyEmeka5: 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2010
Sjeezy agreeing with his foolish self again. Egwuofor and Bashali in play grin grin grin grin
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by sjeezy8: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2010
aloy is dumb you think i make different ids llike you.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by EzeUche(m): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2010
18 platoon:

@ezeuche, all what you said might be coming to pass, but dont forget what i said as well, we've got you on the radar and you'll answer so many questions, so always leave home prepared. DOUG.

I am surprised that your people know how to use a computer. No offense. But, 18 platoon you are an interesting guy. If you were not a Hausa from Nigeria, you would be ok in my book. However, this is the way of the world, and I wish your people would find me. I now consider Maryland my turf so just come. Not only do I have Igbo friends, but I also have akata friends.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2010
OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WTF? WDH?

Now these foolish aboki idiots have overstepped their grounds. . . . .

When will these oloriburuku oshi find sth better to do and actually practice their nonsensical peace theory?
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2010
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

Hmmmm, plz, sth needs to be done.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by AloyEmeka5: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2010
FL Gators:

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WTF? WDH?

Now these foolish aboki idiots have overstepped their grounds. . . . .

When will these oloriburuku oshi find sth better to do and actually practice their nonsensical peace theory?

Talk to Sjeezy and his other handle, Dominoifet kissing azzes at the expense of his own people.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by sjeezy8: 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2010
Domino you are correct but military intelligence can always be gained over time. All southern presidos and miitary people see is strength in numbers.

Zik stayed one Nigeria because he was head of eveyone and had the fulanis-hausas under control.
Ironsi stayed as one Nigeria because he controlled everyone(until those ibo oficers killed tafa)
Awo wanted a country for yoruba people only, but when he saw that he could possibly control hausas-fulanis aswell,he was Mr. One Nigeria.
This was even before Oil^^^^

Ojukwu lol- Mr. One Nigeria even ran for presidency because he thought he could gain control of the army aswell. if he really believed in biafra (back then) then that thought would have never crossed his mind. He wants biafra but ran for president of Nigeria and accepts govt checks lol
Obj samething- he even went as far as to let sharia law be in north, he was thinking like a yorubaman in the SW
"  I dont go to the north so they can have any law they want, just make sure the numbers in the army are there to be a world power"
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by redsun(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2010
In  honest truth,these same fulani marauders were terrorizing my are about two years ago but my people hunted them down and took care of them in the jungle they know better.We have a very strong vigilante group that is more effective and more discipline than the nigerian police.

Communities have to protect themselves by whatever means possible,depending on the police is a total waste of time and lives
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Chykason(m): 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2010
Sjeezy
wait till they finish you for your house. Northerners always d one with d killing! embarassed cry cry they don't value human life!

Mind you most of d HOUSERS/Fulani's are always easy to offend. They usually carry small dagger or pen-knife with them. To stab is very easy for them.

As one of my friends rightly said, playing civil with them is a cheap attempt at suicide.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by 18platoon(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2010
@dominoifet, what are you saying about intelligence, mehn it depends on an individual's capacity, have you asked yourself why on earth will jonathan bring back gusau as his nsa, alani akinrinade is there, ogbemudia is there, azazi is there so why bring gusau. north have the most intelligent officers in the armed forces, hate it or like it. am from the core north, i've got Msc defence leadership from cranfeild in the UK and am not even upto 30yrs and i got it on merit, so what are saying that we're not intelligent. ive got a cousin working in general motors and his car design won the first place out of more than 200 competitors (chevy volt), but he's not celebrated cos he's from the wrong part of the country, but you know what, we dont give a F++K.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Dominoifet(m): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2010
@Platoon

Got ur info. About your cousin I'm just hearing that for the first time he needs to b celebrated. Why didn't ur brothers give him coverage in the media or internet. That is quite applaudable. Good. But the bottle neck 2 ur intel is more than getting certificate. Certificate is onething being prac is another. Getting AAA in an exam is not the true test of ones ability. But its good u have it. One other reasons why I said intel is a minus for the North is their religion. If u look at where the religion came from development from the same pple(Middle East) is infinitessimal
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Dominoifet(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2010
@Sjezzy

They will always have a bottleneck. That sure is. I know it but they don't know it.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Avenir(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2010
18 platoon:

@dominoifet, what are you saying about intelligence, mehn it depends on an individual's capacity, have you asked yourself why on earth will jonathan bring back gusau as his nsa, alani akinrinade is there, ogbemudia is there, azazi is there so why bring gusau. north have the most intelligent officers in the armed forces, hate it or like it. am from the core north, i've got Msc defence leadership from cranfeild in the UK and am not even upto 30yrs and i got it on merit, so what are saying that we're not intelligent. ive got a cousin working in general motors and his car design won the first place out of more than 200 competitors (chevy volt), but he's not celebrated cos he's from the wrong part of the country, but you know what, we dont give a F++K.

Is your cousin an Argentine (Maximiliano John Larroquette)?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximiliano_Larroquette
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Volt
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by ayettymama(f): 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2010
its not abt yorubas not caring abt others

fulanis hausas igbos live in ekiti ppeacefully

the normads come and go as they like

everyone knows thier boundaries

i think theres much more to the story than is bein told
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by 18platoon(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2010
@avenir, nope, my cousin is JELANI ALIYU from SOKOTO, his car is chevy volt.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by 18platoon(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2010
@avenir,

Once again, another Nigerian has done his country proud. His name is Jelani Aliyu.

“New York, US, 01/24 – A Nigerian, Jelani Aliyu, has recorded a major breakthrough in the automotive industry in the US, with the design of a state-of-the-art electric car.“Chevy Volt”, described as an “American Revolution”, was designed by Aliyu at the US-based world`s largest automaker, General Motors (GM) plant in Detroit.A statement issued in New York by GM Tuesday, stated: “GM`s most electrifying advanced technology vehicle is the Chevrolet Volt concept, a battery-powered, extended-range electric passenger vehicle”.
Read the rest of the story here on Nigerianvillagesquare.com

While Mr. Aliyu is still basking in his glory, a debate has started on whether Nigerian Engineers are smarter than their American counterparts. Just because of one man, a debate has started. Wonders will never end. Anyway, let us hear you view here.

And just in case you want to be the next prodigy of the same institution that Mr. Jelani Aliyu attended, the Center for Creative studies (CCS), kindly contact the department of your choice for enrollment. I particularly love their webpage, the way it just changes like the screensaver of my PC.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Dominoifet(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2010
@Avenir

A-V-E-N-I-R!!! Why did u have to lie about platoon's cousin. Don't u know that Bill Gate, Henry Ford, Churchill, Phillip Emegwali, Gabriel Oyibo etc even Ghaddafi are all abokis living iin diaspora. Aguntan
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Dominoifet(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2010
@Platoon

Meture, we need to starta a thread about this ur cousins!!!. Or is it just cousin. What of yar'die and the ambulance Turai designed.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Dominoifet(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2010
@avenir

Of course he changed his aboki blood with a contraption wikipedia must have short changed him because he is aboki. He had to do the MJ thing. And changed his name proto. U know
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Dominoifet(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2010
Platoon leader of Aguntan. Baaaahhhhhh. Sheep in the big city. Mr Ranting sweed
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by AloyEmeka5: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2010
Is this Dumbinoifet another spammer in town?
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by 18platoon(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2010
@dominoifet, whatever.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Avenir(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2010
18 platoon:

@avenir,

Once again, another Nigerian has done his country proud. His name is Jelani Aliyu.

“New York, US, 01/24 – A Nigerian, Jelani Aliyu, has recorded a major breakthrough in the automotive industry in the US, with the design of a state-of-the-art electric car.“Chevy Volt”, described as an “American Revolution”, was designed by Aliyu at the US-based world`s largest automaker, General Motors (GM) plant in Detroit.A statement issued in New York by GM Tuesday, stated: “GM`s most electrifying advanced technology vehicle is the Chevrolet Volt concept, a battery-powered, extended-range electric passenger vehicle”.
Read the rest of the story here on Nigerianvillagesquare.com

While Mr. Aliyu is still basking in his glory, a debate has started on whether Nigerian Engineers are smarter than their American counterparts. Just because of one man, a debate has started. Wonders will never end. Anyway, let us hear you view here.

And just in case you want to be the next prodigy of the same institution that Mr. Jelani Aliyu attended, the Center for Creative studies (CCS), kindly contact the department of your choice for enrollment. I particularly love their webpage, the way it just changes like the screensaver of my PC.

@18platoon

I’ve seen your cousin’s name here:

http://africansuntimes.com/cms/modules/content/index.php?id=19
http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article/20070713/SUB/70713033#
http://www.allbusiness.com/automotive/automotive-overview/8590891-1.html

Accept my apologies for the confusion in my post above. Too bad that it seems only Africans are celebrating him.

Dominoifet:

@Avenir

A-V-E-N-I-R!!! Why did u have to lie about platoon's cousin. Don't u know that Bill Gate, Henry Ford, Churchill, Phillip Emegwali, Gabriel Oyibo etc even Ghaddafi are all abokis living iin diaspora. Aguntan
@Dominoifet,

I didn’t quite understand the last part in your statement. Maybe you might clarify that. You don’t have to call me a liar. He didn’t mention the name of his cousin initially. Only an Argentine name came up as ‘the designer of Chevy Volt’ when searching with Google. I didn’t tell a lie. I simply asked him to confirm the name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son / PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted / “Abia North Election Was Free & Fair”, Says APGAs Bourdex, Endorses Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.