Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded (6499 Views)

The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja / “we Pay Police To Kill Police, N500,000 Per Head” – Boko Haram / Bloodbath In Lagos: Soldiers Kill Police Dpo, Dco 8 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Fhemmmy: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2010
gothika:

Death to all theses silly Fulani people.  My own opinion is that they dont deserve to live, God has given them a chance at life but it seems they dont deserve to live.  They have no respect for human life.
They do NOT deserve to liveee, no respect for life, imagine killing little babies, innocent defenceless old people and women, they dont have a right to life, just silly animals.
Once again, i say DEATH TO THE FULANI

I am sure all that has happened are not done by all Fulanis, so render justice with mercy
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by platinumnk(f): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2010
One Nigeria indeed grin

@sjeezy- you dont have to let everyone know you're a coward, make sure when they come after your family you offer your head as well cheesy
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by grabdbull: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2010
Sad, sad tale. It shows that we have not got fundamental issues right in this Country. Everything seems to be done haphazardly. Haphazard animal husbandry, haphazard electronics distribution, haphazard compact disc distribution, haphazard drug distributions. There should be laws guiding how animals are reared all over the Country, and how they are transported. These laws should be enforced on the strength of a well developed transportation system. This will check the incessant encroachment on farmlands perpetrated by herdsmen. I mean, ranches are designated for the purpose of rearing cows all over the world. How can you come into my land in the name of being a nomad, destroy my crops and start killing as soon as I complain?
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by ayettymama(f): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2010
think am gna call hme to ask what really happened b4 people start declaring war on what couldve just been a misunderstanding turned sour
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by chukz4real(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2010
I think is time our law makers make a law constraining these Fulani herdsmen from coming down south. About two years ago, a group of Fulani herdsmen robbed a petrol station in my town, ran into the bush afterward and shot a friend of mine returning from farm. In the year 1995, they invaded Obodeti Secondary Commercial School student' farm injuring two security guards in that process. Sometime last year, they robbed group of traders enroute Abbi market in Delta State killing about three traders.

If our law makers can not make a law restricting their activities down south and the law enforcement agencies can not hinder them, then, let it be declared fire for fire. I wonder why a certain group of Nigerians (the Fulanis) will be allowed to move around with arms and ammunition without any form of challenge from the government whereas if any Southerner is seen with such, the person is paraded as a militant or an armed robber before the general public.

I pray they don't cause any further trouble in my town because they will get more than they bargained for.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by ud4u: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2010
These Fulani's are beast
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by zenus(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2010
THis i becoming too much of this Fulani
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by zenus(m): 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2010
It high time we fold our hand and keep watching these ppl.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by 2gd: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2010
sojjy:

Why are these fulanis acting d script written by devil?The authority need to cheeckmate them before it turns to WAR!WAR!!WAR!!!
The way things are going I am beginning to suspect these things are all part of a script with something evil at the end(but i pray that doesnt happen, ) It looks to me like someone is manipulating events so he can use it to his political advantage.just speculating, and trying to put 2 and 2 together(what with the rumors of the people who will be contesting next year, you never know).
Let us continue to pray for our blessed country Nigeria, May God arise for us o
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Kx: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2010
Yet they said Gaddafi is mad.
Divided nigeria,confront ur problem now or,
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Nafifi(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2010
Enough of this bull shit, which kind thing be this, na only fulani herdsmen dey Nija, is it b.cos they have decided to live a different life from others, this herdsmen r one of the most crime free citizens of this country, just because dem no get pple wey go back them every crime now na dem comit am. Some lazy punks out there dey make noise " Yoruba vs Hausa"
I am Hausa-Fulani and any punk who has a problem with us shuld go to hell, cos enough is enough for us too, just because u guys have the press and all doesnt mean d little education we have wont be good enough for us to defend ourselves.

Nafiu Balarabe (Ya Heard)
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Nafifi(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2010
2gd:

The way things are going I am beginning to suspect these things are all part of a script with something evil at the end(but i pray that doesnt happen, ) It looks to me like someone is manipulating events so he can use it to his political advantage.just speculating, and trying to put 2 and 2 together(what with the rumors of the people who will be contesting next year, you never know).

Guy, I actually didnt see ur post b4 I posted mine, but at least someone is thinking d way Im thinking, as u all know how dump Nigerian Politicians are.
lets not forget Americas (CIA I guess) on Nigeria breaking, they'll do anything to achieve wat they want, just imagine wetin fulani man wam do with u, his own is to move around with his cattle, a simple life. pls think twice b4 u judge us.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by zenus(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2010
Kx:

Yet they said Gaddafi is mad.
Divided nigeria,confront your problem now or,

I prefer what he said
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Nafifi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2010
2gd:

The way things are going I am beginning to suspect these things are all part of  a script with something evil at the end(but  i pray that doesnt happen, ) It looks to me like someone is manipulating events so he can use it to his political advantage.just speculating, and trying to put 2 and 2 together(what with the rumors of the people who will be contesting next year, you never know).

Guy, I actually didnt see ur post b4 I posted mine, but at least someone is thinking d way Im thinking, as u all know how dump Nigerian Politicians are.
lets not forget Americas (CIA I guess) on Nigeria breaking, they'll do anything to achieve wat they want, just imagine wetin fulani man wam do with u, his own is to move around with his cattle, a simple life. pls think twice b4 u judge us.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by mekusxxx: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2010
‘We have on our hands a very serious social, cultural and security problems due to the invasion of the herdsmen some of whom are from Chad, Niger and Mali. Unfortunately they are all armed with guns and machetes. They forcefully live in our ancestral lands which they now seize by force,’ Olatunde stated adding that cases of violent robbery and despoil of minors are constantly associated with the herdsmen.

Yoruba cowards are being overun by Fulani right in the middle of ngbatiland? Na wao Where is Awo?
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2010
@ all,

if you like, continue to argue over this issue. the fact remains that war is imminent, if you like be prepared, if you like discountenance it and continue life as usual.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by TewMuch: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2010
@ mekusxxx  the Nna boaster, you are here again talking shit as usual. Am sure fulani's are doing more damage in your hometown, but oops, no one is at home to defend as you are all running to Yoruba cowards land. grin

@ Poster,
No one is overrunning anywhere, these fulani roam around and may have to arm themselves for protection from robbers. Even though this is not a good thing. The problem is Nigerians rely too much on their cattle. I think to stop these skirmishes the fulani should be given alternatives to open cattle farms, to put an end to this normadic culture as it is not safe for them and others. Besides any citizen walking around with loaded weapons should be arrested. The government should assess this issue, and make changes. They dont have to roam around to feed their cattle. They should be given land in the north to settle and raise their livestock on a massive scale. This will help them improve their livelihood, live a settled life and may even help them focus on other things like education. Which may make them a lot more useful to Nigeria. tongue
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by splashbaby(m): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2010
netsurf:

@ all,

if you like, continue to argue over this issue. the fact remains that war is imminent, if you like be prepared, if you like discountenance it and continue life as usual.

A word is enough for the wise.
zenus:

THis i becoming too much of this Fulani
It is not the Fulani but our failure as individuals and collectively as a NAtion
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by splashbaby(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2010
Onlytruth:

Sorry mofo! you'll have to fight for that sh**t. No one will leave your land just like that especially the Hausa/Fulani and the Igbos who own properties. They'll team up and kill your a's's.
And don't start again with that bullsh**t juju talk 'cos the Fulani sword is charmed too, and the Igbo come with odeshi!
Just don't sh**t your pant that day. cool rolling on da floor. . . grin
[size=8pt]Moderator please![/size]
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2010
I think to stop these skirmishes the fulani should be given alternatives to open cattle farms, to put an end to this normadic culture as it is not safe for them and others. Besides any citizen walking around with loaded weapons should be arrested. The government should assess this issue, and make changes. They dont have to roam around to feed their cattle. They should be given land in the north to settle and raise their livestock on a massive scale.

I agree.

I wonder why African cattle have to roam around like they do in Nigeria.

Overseas, the cattle are kept within a defined radius and they dont travel long distances like Nigerian cattle do.

a cow cant get fat with all that walking around feeding on scanty grass. Its a wonder they produce any milk at all.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Orikinla(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2010
The security of the citizens of Nigeria is the responsibility of the state.
The present government has failed woefully and what can save Nigeria is a New government and not a new cabinet that is not really new.

If we have a good police force, there will be no trespassing of farmlands by nomadic Hausa Fulani herdsmen.

The government must teach them modern livestock farming and Alhaji Aliko Dangote would be wiser by helping his people instead of importing cement.
What his people need most is not cement, BUT CIVILIZATION!
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME and not flying about in private jets when his primitive brothers NEED HELP URGENTLY.

What we are seeing is the systemic failures of the Sharia states.

Why should these herdsmen remain as primitive as their ancestors in the 21st century?

The photograph should be shown to them on how modern livestock farming can make them richer instead of wandering about trespassing the farmlands of other states.

Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by bawomolo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2010
i agree with orikinla,

don't they raise cattle in texas abi na oklahoma?  do those cattle roam around dallas grazing on people's lawns.

it's about time fulani's abandon their normadic culture.
Nigerian security forces are useless tooo.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by EzeUche(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2010
FL Gators:

I swear all four of you [Sjeezy, EzeUche, Onlytruth and SEFAGO] need to stop acting like children angry angry angry

Oh hush and go back to my kitchen where you belong. I need some egusi soup!
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by sjeezy8: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2010
Igbos are just as myopic about islam as fulanis about christianity I genuinely feel both groups should leave our fuckin land REALLY.

Both of you idiots are making yorubaland uneasy. Igbos with their st-pid utterances about islam and fulanis with their psycho ways.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2010
Must it turn into a childish arguments?

Like seriously. . . . and they say they use maturity.

@sjeezy, carry you and your wahala out of this thread if you guys must bash each each other.

~REPORTED TO MODS~ Nonsense and ing.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2010
sjeezy8:

^^^^ I didnt bash anyone just this ugly ho plat- she always talks mess

Its soo annoying-

THEN FREAKING IGNORE HER LIKE EVERYONE DOES. DONT DERAIL THIS THREAD, PLZ

EzeUche:

Oh hush and go back to my kitchen where you belong. I need some egusi soup!
bawomolo:

and i use to think she only cooked for me.

kai iyawo adugbo grin
HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by sjeezy8: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2010
@ FL GATORS you right my fault
I just hate when people talk to me like as if I was living in 1966 like" let me people go" as if im the one holding them back lol

@post I dont like all the generalizations and the article naija journalist are terrible, anything that is of concern is the way the fulani nomads go about beggin or grazing their cattle.
Fulanis have been in the SW and SS for decades, so I dont know wha all this BS journalist are saying about "Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti" It seems as if they want to perpetuate more violence or print this lame article for some type of shock value.

It only reminds me of the BS articles that are printed about muslims and I guess the generalization people have that all ND support or are oil bunkering militants from what is said in the NEWS.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2010
I already did, hoping to get your trash cleaned out ASAP

sjeezy8:

@ FL GATORS you right my fault
I just hate when people talk to me like as if I was living in 1966 like" let me people go" as if im the one holding them back lol

@post I dont like all the generalizations and the article naija journalist are terrible, anything that is of concern is the way the fulani nomads go about beggin or grazing their cattle.
Fulanis have been in the SW and SS for decades, so I dont know wha all this BS journalist are saying about "Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti" It seems as if they want to perpetuate more violence or print this lame article for some type of shock value.

It only reminds me of the BS articles that are printed about muslims or I guess the generalization people have that all ND support or are oil bunkering militants

Just ignore. . . .
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by presido1: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2010
FL Gators:

Must it turn into a childish arguments?
You noticed that as well.
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by ayettymama(f): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2010
ah ah

wat is goin on here

is this no longer ekiti thread??

abeg there must be no troubl ein ekiti oooo

carry una selves go!

at the end of th eday all the people fighting are dyin are not even indigenes

just carrying thier battles to another land!

sha sha i pity the next herdsmen that will mistakenly walk his cattle anywear near peoples farms

inno now they will be shotgun waiting for them!!!
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2010
ayettymama:

ah ah

wat is goin on here

is this no longer ekiti thread??

abeg there must be no troubl ein ekiti oooo

carry una selves go!

at the end of th eday all the people fighting are dyin are not even indigenes

just carrying thier battles to another land!

sha sha i pity the next herdsmen that will mistakenly walk his cattle anywear near peoples farms

inno now they will be shotgun waiting for them!!!
I wish nobody no harm. But these useless killers needs to be arrested.

Shooting each other wont yield to anything
Re: Armed Fulani Strike Again In Ekiti, Kill Police Corporal, Two Villagers Wounded by 0hsisi: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2010
awusa a ba ta go ekiti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son / 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D / Abia Guber Tribunal Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.