Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (62877 Views)

Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by cinoedhunter: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2017
I love your objective thinking
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by DRscience(f): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2017
Samusu:
Op, yhu failed to tell us whether it happened in Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Uganda or South Africa.. Please do the needful
� LOL
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by jamace(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2017
Wahala dey o
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Neminc: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2017
Samusu:
Op, yhu failed to tell us whether it happened in Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Uganda or South Africa.. Please do the needful

It has to be Kenya. Naija women are not that ugly
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by pauldiamonds: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2017
the tin go ding dong di dong di do di dong dong
one corner
one corner

lol
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by charain: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2017
Rokia2:

The man ain't fine either or do you think women don't deserve good looking men as well?

Na only the woman own you come talk nonsense

Double standard bullshit.

It is not double standard. Most women aren't moved by just
beauty the way men are.

If you are moved by male beauty feel free to pursue it and
weed out any man who does not meet your standard.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2017
DopeBoss:
Some Men Are Funny Sha.. How Will U Enjoy The Sex When:
*It's Another Man's Wife
* D woman ain't fine
*D room is even congested
*D bed na boarding school foamundecided
Them go dey carry anger and need for speed for knack inside hit. . .
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by lordbounce: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2017
..Do you have amazon cards, Canadian card, iTunes, Australian cards, to sell? I have the best rate for you..... For back to back loading of all CC....red card, Walmart card, jc penny..... Whatsap 2348162851904....#Asap
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by DreCharles(m): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I don't know why some men still go after married women and i don't know what a married woman will be doing with another man on her matrimonial bed undecided
This bed is not a matrimonial bed.
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2017
grin Judgement day arrived early for this man.
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2017
See dirty environment, like madt peoples house.
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by highchief1: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2017
Rokia2:
Omg look at the living condition and the woman is not even thinking about how to improve their lives instead she's spreading her legs for men anyhow.

I really pity the husband just imagine he was probably out hustling for food money for his family while some nigga was recklessly fu..ck:ing the pussy that's supposed to be his.

The lack of respect and loyalty is alarming. I see why some men kill when they catch their spouse cheating. Just imagine this sort of disrespect and betrayal.
whats wrong in cheating don't u cheat?
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by theapeman: 8:50am On Nov 10, 2017
Neminc:

If we no marry them, shey na our fellow man we go marry?
nop!
strongly against naija women!
you can see a decent one around your neighboring countries
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by highchief1: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2017
99foxxy:
See dirty environment, like madt peoples house.
its d sweetest u never Bleep for bush once
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Emereolevanwill(m): 8:53am On Nov 10, 2017
lolz she is ugly but might be sweet on bed dont u guys think so grin cheesy shocked shocked[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by chuka9: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2017
Which bed be that? Na this tin be your bed, know wonder the woman they cheat on you. That room be like mad person own.
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by ibedun: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2017
hooklover:
This way happy wen u go and play away match and expect to win.
The house and lady and men are so ugly. Peninsula no fit stand for such a lady.
Wen u want to Bleep Randy wives tale her to ur hideout respect the husband and his bed.
So many nice places to duck married ladies.i have some I duck regularly. One comes on her way to work for her does another web coming back from church service. I never know we're they reside.

Do u know some money rituals involve u to Bleep married lady on her matrimonial bed.
Or Bleep a pregnant lady on her matrimonial bed one a month.

If u give a married Lady 500k or 1million for one round in her matrimonial bed. 80% of lady's will agree and tell u wen to come.

Married Ladies have a price if u meet dere price dry are all urs....

You are sick, go check yourself!
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by sylve11: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
My problem is the shape of that man's head embarassed embarassed

grin grin cool
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by hardemola023(m): 9:04am On Nov 10, 2017
����� selfish man, how much is �hotel ,instead of having sex inside uncompleted building.....
This life sha......
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by auwalyau: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2017
The police uniform confirm for sure it is not in Nigeria but elsewhere in Africa.
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Alexus23: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2017
What an ugly woman. This idiot no dey see road?
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Alexus23: 9:11am On Nov 10, 2017
hooklover:
This way happy wen u go and play away match and expect to win.
The house and lady and men are so ugly. Peninsula no fit stand for such a lady.
Wen u want to Bleep Randy wives tale her to ur hideout respect the husband and his bed.
So many nice places to duck married ladies.i have some I duck regularly. One comes on her way to work for her does another web coming back from church service. I never know we're they reside.

Do u know some money rituals involve u to Bleep married lady on her matrimonial bed.
Or Bleep a pregnant lady on her matrimonial bed one a month.

If u give a married Lady 500k or 1million for one round in her matrimonial bed. 80% of lady's will agree and tell u wen to come.

Married Ladies have a price if u meet dere price dry are all urs....
You do have a point, but some women are loyal to their husband to the core. Nomatter what you offer them, they stick to their partners. Not all women are whores. Decent women are still in their numbers.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by thunderbabs: 9:14am On Nov 10, 2017
DopeBoss:
*It's Another Man's Wife
* D woman ain't fine

See dz one....what concerns kpuukpuuukpuuu with weda na carpet dey dia, or na student mattress.....if d woman no fine, d guy dey c smtin fine under, room congestion is no barrier either.....d only OFF is dt she'z anoda man's wife...shikena

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by mthy(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Here are photos trending on social media showing how a man was caught and disgraced after he was caught sleeping with another man's wife in her house. According to media reports, the woman's husband got wind of what was going on in his house after being tipped off by neighbours.

The visibly angry husband stormed the house with security operatives and others as they caught the randy pair romping on the bed.

The young man was arrested and taken into custody.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/pandemonium-man-catches-wife-lover-house-photos.html
some men sha, d man nd woman need serious flogging
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by ikenna44: 9:16am On Nov 10, 2017
DopeBoss:
*It's Another Man's Wife
* D woman ain't fine

Na meat wey you steal dey sweet pass.
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by deebrain(m): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2017
DopeBoss:
*It's Another Man's Wife
* D woman ain't fine

The mystery of Konji.
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by hooklover: 9:21am On Nov 10, 2017
Many married ladies I know still bleep for money.if u have good cash they will bleep u well. They play away games wen oga is at wrk killing himself... M

Never trust a lady so u don't overreact wen dry surprise u.
Men who overreact are those that think their wife is a saint.
No matter how holy ur lady claim to be have at d back of ur mind is only wen u are around.

Don't die of heart attack cos of ur wife pussy.U married her not her pussy.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Jennifer89(f): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2017
see Their dirty room. she looks dirty tuahhhhhh!
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by fellom(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2017
The woman toto now go dey swear for the people that stopped her from receiving her holy water lol thats what a man get when he marries a slay queen like the other fool bragging about her having 5 boyfriends are you sure that one can ever be faithful in any marriage? So guys be wise. Cos puC no get metre and women cant keep secret except their infidelity.
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2017
highchief1:
its d sweetest u never Bleep for bush once
This one strong oh, well done.
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Coldfeets: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2017
Chai!

Black people are too ugly!

Both men and women... but most especially, the women! undecided
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Tecno66: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2017
Na this kind thing dey make errect penis shrink suddenly. Na this kind boys dey monitor owner make he comot house. But busy body neighbours sha! Na their thing them dey do?
ChangeIsCostant:
Here are photos trending on social media showing how a man was caught and disgraced after he was caught sleeping with another man's wife in her house. According to media reports, the woman's husband got wind of what was going on in his house after being tipped off by neighbours.

The visibly angry husband stormed the house with security operatives and others as they caught the randy pair romping on the bed.

The young man was arrested and taken into custody.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/pandemonium-man-catches-wife-lover-house-photos.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) / I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.