Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (62878 Views)

Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by saasala(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
hooklover:
This way happy wen u go and play away match and expect to win.
The house and lady and men are so ugly. Peninsula no fit stand for such a lady.
Wen u want to Bleep Randy wives tale her to ur hideout respect the husband and his bed.
So many nice places to duck married ladies.i have some I duck regularly. One comes on her way to work for her does another web coming back from church service. I never know we're they reside.

Do u know some money rituals involve u to Bleep married lady on her matrimonial bed.
Or Bleep a pregnant lady on her matrimonial bed one a month.

If u give a married Lady 500k or 1million for one round in her matrimonial bed. 80% of lady's will agree and tell u wen to come.

Married Ladies have a price if u meet dere price dry are all urs....

I am not sure you are human. Oloshi!
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
when this konji of a thing wey be bastard hook some guys ehn.. dem no won know if Na inside pigry dem dey as long as there is V to quench their appetite
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by wizzylizzy(f): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Ogbeniayo:
u collected 20k 4rm me since three weeks nao since den if i call him,he wil be avoiding ma calls. u scammer return ma money if u dont want trouble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) / I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.