Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (62875 Views)

Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by highchief1: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2017
99foxxy:
This one strong oh, well done.
lol.happy weekend
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Assassin101: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2017
blame it on poverty
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by vioment: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2017
Arrested for what? They didn't break in the house or rape anybody, nothing of crime, maybe trespassing.

The elected LGA and some city panels are supposed to have the power by law regarding these types of situations; Their punishment shouldn't be severe especially when directed against the third party involved. maybe the person should pay for new bed and frame, new carpet from the door until where they were caught at in the house, new paint, new toilet if used, etc and should be given 5 years to pay or face jail time, a maximum of 10 months. If caught one feet outside the other spouses house, then he/she don't owe anything and can't be harassed if he/she don't harass you when you verbally break their action. Caught in your house with both parties fully clothed especially the guest, is not a ground for payment or jail time.

By the way, there should be laws that support hotels to sue any spouse that breaks into any hotel room to catch their significant other cheating. If you have problems at home, fix it or detach from it. the rest of the society don't have to barbaric because of you. Fight for your love in a considerate way. And magu should be a crime.
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Kendroid: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2017
The only offence i c here is, he slept with her in her husband's house! sad
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Tecno66: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I don't know why some men still go after married women and i don't know what a married woman will be doing with another man on her matrimonial bed undecided
I assure you that 95% of when men sleeps with another man's wife, its the women who gives the green light. A normal man wont see a married woman & chase her. Thats the bitter truth though I also agree that most men are no longer normal in these last days.
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2017
Awon weyrey 100%
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by tunize(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2017
On issues like dis who to blame man or woman? For me na d woman after all marriage is not met for some persons.
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Teeboi56: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2017
Kobicove:
See the dirty house sef undecided
I wonder oooo self
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2017
DopeBoss:
Some Men Are Funny Sha.. How Will U Enjoy The Sex When:
*It's Another Man's Wife
* D woman ain't fine
*D room is even congested
*D bed na boarding school foamundecided

I don't understand it.
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Malawian(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2017
There is this hot house wife next compound to my shop, she cant cheat cos her husband is also a house husband. i wonder how they even feed.
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by vallyjohn: 10:28am On Nov 10, 2017
marriage now na just title people don't really drop their amorous nature God help us
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Jkvivi2020: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2017
ugly lady, dirty room, no shame mr ugly man you com Bleep sour wide pussy for another man matrimonial bed.the love of pussy is the root of evil.that is the real truth take it all leave it.
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
My problem is the shape of that man's head embarassed embarassed
could he relate? Definitely, dat is a cone head... Running out of the thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by indomielomo: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2017
am tired of this world gan everyday bad bad news buhari must hear this
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by enoessien: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2017
wow! what a shame
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by alagba333(m): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Obviously this must be Kenya

I know naija men have taste

See room , even kirikiri prison clean pass the room

I know the Bed bug on that foam wud be up too 700 embarassed
Av u been to kirikiri before ni? How u take know sey bug dey d bed
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by boninho: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2017
Rokia2:
Omg look at the living condition and the woman is not even thinking about how to improve their lives instead she's spreading her legs for men anyhow.

I really pity the husband just imagine he was probably out hustling for food money for his family while some nigga was recklessly fu..ck:ing the pussy that's supposed to be his.

The lack of respect and loyalty is alarming. I see why some men kill when they catch their spouse cheating. Just imagine this sort of disrespect and betrayal.
The way you're using the f word, you're gonna be crazy in bed baby
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by skedy1(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2017
DopeBoss:
*It's Another Man's Wife
* D woman ain't fine

Man's third leg be causing problems since time immemorial.
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Palaver: 11:15am On Nov 10, 2017
Ojuororun:
when trouble sleep yanga go wake am watin e dey finnnnnd palaver e dey find...grin........ see u see troublecheesy
I no dey around......make e find another person grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 10, 2017
they should arrest the woman too na, see house when dem take dy commit adultery
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Peejoeee(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2017
No crime in this to warrant arrest
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
OhiOfIhima:
could he relate? Definitely, dat is a cone head... Running out of the thread.
Na u talk am oh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*catches him and draws him back, tearing race before him*
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by steperone(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Wait first... Adultery is morally and spiritually wrong, already we know this, but is it illegal by law in Nigeria??
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by oluwakayode25(m): 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
Why do some men act very pained when they catch their spouse cheating...let her go biko..only except if she's paying you big time..if not.move along without causing a scene..no time abeg
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by isaacfreeman99(m): 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
this is Zambia.. this is what they know how to do best D;
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Usteen(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
DopeBoss:
*It's Another Man's Wife
* D woman ain't fine
Konji na Bastard
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Thats how they Tap HIV and spread it to their Spouse at home
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by ECHOng: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
If you need service of software programmers to help you build custom software
WhatsApp 07056285124
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by fellom(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
GBAYI THIS MAN NA CONFIRM YOU TALK!
hooklover:
Many married ladies I know still bleep for money.if u have good cash they will bleep u well. They play away games wen oga is at wrk killing himself... M

Never trust a lady so u don't overreact wen dry surprise u.
Men who overreact are those that think their wife is a saint.
No matter how holy ur lady claim to be have at d back of ur mind is only wen u are around.

Don't die of heart attack cos of ur wife pussy.U married her not her pussy.
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
CEEcey:
This one na real gobe oo
hahaha.
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by 1daboi: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
From d pic, seems the woman's searching for her pant..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) / I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.