Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,612 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) (2616 Views)

Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] / Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) by adaksbullet: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
sexybbstar:
Make I hear word jo.. grin
his spell world and not word angry angry angry

Go sch, u we no go, his boys u we be chaze upandan undecided undecided undecided

How many boyfrnf are u haved sef? undecided 30? Or 31

1 bf par day undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
adaksbullet:
his spell world and not word angry angry angry

Go sch, u we no go, his boys u we be chaze upandan undecided undecided undecided

How many boyfrnf are u haved sef? undecided 30? Or 31

1 bf par day undecided undecided undecided undecided

grin, continue catching fun until I bring out my pankere
Re: List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) by adaksbullet: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

grin, continue catching fun until I bring out my pankere
so u are tot am an student abi? undecided
Re: List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
adaksbullet:
so u are tot am an student abi? undecided
before nko? cheesy
Re: List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) by adaksbullet: 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
sexybbstar:
before nko? cheesy
be honble! Seat down! angry angry angry
Re: List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
adaksbullet:
yes mine bus sad
Re: List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
adaksbullet:
yes mine bus sad
Re: List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) by adaksbullet: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
sexybbstar:
yes mine bus sad
good cool

A for ample

B for boll

C for cat cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
chibabe259:

lefulefu abeg come and warn this guy.
since he's finding ur trouble make u look for im trouble back nacheesy
Re: List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
mrdickhead:
I will not vex for lefulefu
bikonu make u left dat my beautiful yellow sister alonecheesy
Re: List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
lefulefu:
Ehn?cheesy
Re: List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
IamSINZ:

gringrin
thank god no be my beloved ukwu loving pastor u use as a meme shacheesy
Re: List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tahra:
Ehn?cheesy
haba she's my sister nacheesy..dont u know i have a sistercheesy.wich one u come dey ehn insidecheesy.
Re: List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) by mrdickhead: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
lefulefu:
I no hold am bro,na mistakenly my hand rub her breast cheesy
Re: List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
lefulefu:
haba she's my sister nacheesy..dont u know i have a sistercheesy.wich one u come dey ehn insidecheesy.
Lefulefu!Lie small small naw.Eleyi ti poju.cheesycheesy
Re: List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) by IamSINZ(m): 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
lefulefu:
thank god no be my beloved ukwu loving pastor u use as a meme shacheesy

No nah... I would never disrespect my mentor like that cheesy

Re: List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
IamSINZ:

No nah... I would never disrespect my mentor like that cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) by IamSINZ(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesycheesycheesy
The Patron Saint of Ukwu Guild of Nigeria grin
Re: List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
IamSINZ:

The Patron Saint of Ukwu Guild of Nigeria grin
na im be our overall patroncheesy.the way he tamed daniella okeke's big yansh is sumptin to be imaginedcheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Drama As Two Mentally Deranged Couple Attempt To Make Out In Public (pics) / My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.