Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? (7190 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. / Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
Gofwane:
so your arms are amputated. If you want to have cex doggie style, what will you use to support your weight?

I will use my mind to do it, mind sex sad
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Gofwane(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
BigSarah:

I will use my mind to do it, mind sex sad
so you are not the lady in your dp?
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Gofwane:
so you are not the lady in your dp?

Is it your momma undecided
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Gofwane(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
BigSarah:

Is it your momma undecided
no be you say you don't have hands??

By the way, keep my mother out of this

2 Likes

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Foodforthought: 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
Girl I love your confidence. I just think it's golden to think out of the box sometimes. If that's u on ur DP then you're really a beauty. Hope you don't mind my asking, but is there a possibility of us being friends? wink

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
Foodforthought:
Girl I love your confidence. I just think it's golden to think out of the box sometimes. If that's u on ur DP then you're really a beauty. Hope you don't mind my asking, but is there a possibility of us being friends? wink

Nairaland boys aren't romantic, I guess I've high desires
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Foodforthought: 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
BigSarah:

Nairaland boys aren't romantic, I guess I've high desires
I could be romantic if you want

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by NigerDeltan(m): 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Can I be a close frnd to you?

I promise I will change the capital of Dubai to your name if you accept megrin
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
People still using dumb sh!t pickup lines? wake up.

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by 2dice01: 1:18am On Nov 11, 2017
I would have use my Glo line but

Ama holla you with my starcomms my visafone line

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by enny4real23(m): 1:34am On Nov 11, 2017
BigSarah:
I'm Ready To Mingle wink Not Date Or Bang shocked(perverts Stay off angrygrin), So Drop Your Best Line kissand I might send u a coolPM , Or Better Still PM me.
I'm 18 so age limit is 23 tongue! Open To All! .

Bash Me At Your Own Peril! grin
I would like to say that looking at your previous posts, you obviously go for what you want and you are not concerned about public opinion, you have an interesting personality, and I would like to know you better, pm me if you feel like it.
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 3:04am On Nov 11, 2017
enny4real23:
I would like to say that looking at your previous posts, you obviously go for what you want and you are not concerned about public opinion, you have an interesting personality, and I would like to know you better, pm me if you feel like it.

You Stalked my posts I likey wink
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 3:05am On Nov 11, 2017
Foodforthought:

I could be romantic if you want
oya begin
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 3:05am On Nov 11, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Can I be a close frnd to you?

I promise I will change the capital of Dubai to your name if you accept megrin

It's not sweet joor
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Enigmaticprof(m): 5:36am On Nov 11, 2017
BigSarah:

It's not sweet joor
What could be sweeter than those pink lips? wink
What could be more romantic delivering flowers at your footsteps? cheesy
Be my Sarah and lemme be your Abraham.
Let's make a beautiful generation together kiss
Be my princess and lemme be your prince sad
Protecting you from danger and showing you off to the world. smiley wink
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 6:56am On Nov 11, 2017
Enigmaticprof:

What could be sweeter than those pink lips? wink
What could be more romantic delivering flowers at your footsteps? cheesy
Be my Sarah and lemme be your Abraham.
Let's make a beautiful generation together kiss
Be my princess and lemme be your prince sad
Protecting you from danger and showing you off to the world. smiley wink

Ehn bet too cheesy tongue...
Add a Flare you know spice wink
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Proudlyblack(f): 7:48am On Nov 11, 2017
BigSarah:

Lie runs in your family angry I'm in 300lvl and that's the level she can be in if you're not 16 no admission or did she falsify her age grin
Don't mind the dude he just wants to claim what he isnt
Many of them are like that on nairaland

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by gozzlin: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2017
Osholo awusha owasha
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Foodforthought: 10:33am On Nov 11, 2017
BigSarah:
oya begin
You are not just beautiful, you are captivating
First time I saw ur face...I couldn't differentiate between an Angel and a human
Yet you are human, elegant and supple
You've made me realize that there is a space in my heart waiting to be filled by an angel
In my world there is this lonely darkness...you are the only one that could light it up
You shine so bright
Nne please come into my world
I just yearn for ur warmth
I can kill just to hear your voice
I can't eat or sleep without seeing ur face
Without you my life would be meaningless
Nne come and be my friend
Come and be my one and only
Come and be my girl, I promise to honour and cherish you everyday. grin
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Stycon(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2017
BigSarah:
I'm Ready To Mingle wink Not Date Or Bang shocked(perverts Stay off angrygrin), So Drop Your Best Line kissand I might send u a coolPM , Or Better Still PM me.

This would have been fun, but you ain't my type undecided
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by enny4real23(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2017
BigSarah:

You Stalked my posts I likey wink
Good, So, what's it going to be? Are we gonna talk? Or you were just bluffing? I would like for us to talk or are you even real? because there are many fake people on nairaland
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by biodunjazz: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2017
BigSarah:

Sarah if u really want to mingle and u do mean it, then make a choice where u had love us to hangout and we could talk better.. if u feel my vibes when we hangout,u can choose to keep the connection and if u don't, u are always free to cut the connection but have it in mind that u are about to experience sweet adventures and happiness that would make u forget those moments of rejection u had in the past with that G who don't know ur value... I just sent u a pm and u can send me a pm too
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by biodunjazz: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2017
BigSarah:

Sarah if u really want to mingle and u do mean it, then make a choice where u had love us to hangout and we could talk better.. if u feel my vibes when we hangout,u can choose to keep the connection and if u don't, u are always free to cut the connection but have it in mind that u are about to experience sweet adventures and happiness that would make u forget those moments of rejection u had in the past with that G who don't know ur value... I just sent u a pm and u can send me a pm too
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Hykis(m): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
BigSarah:

Ar u a Boy or a Girl.... cus ur question be like a guy usin style to nkw hw to ask a girl out......

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
Foodforthought:

You are not just beautiful, you are captivating
First time I saw ur face...I couldn't differentiate between an Angel and a human
Yet you are human, elegant and supple
You've made me realize that there is a space in my heart waiting to be filled by an angel
In my world there is this lonely darkness...you are the only one that could light it up
You shine so bright
Nne please come into my world
I just yearn for ur warmth
I can kill just to hear your voice
I can't eat or sleep without seeing ur face
Without you my life would be meaningless
Nne come and be my friend
Come and be my one and only
Come and be my girl, I promise to honour and cherish you everyday. grin

A little bit weird, I like weird
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
enny4real23:

Good, So, what's it going to be? Are we gonna talk? Or you were just bluffing? I would like for us to talk or are you even real? because there are many fake people on nairaland

I will pm you
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
biodunjazz:

Mellow
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by yhemster(m): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sorry I can't babysit.
Holla me in the next decade.
Wish you all the best till we meet again.

5 Likes

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by biodunjazz: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
BigSarah:

Mellow
Lolzzzz...

which one is mellow seems you just want to get comments for the fun of it.. you don't really know what u want tho..

After going through all your quotes and comments, I could see that you just do all this for the fun of it ... you are not who u really claim to be..
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Marcelo290(m): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
And when you send a PM alert will enter my account? I don't know what you girls here feel like about this PM shii...as Demi god la

4 Likes

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Feyol55(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
Dz op enn, beta go and pay ur tithe

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
biodunjazz:
Lolzzzz...

which one is mellow seems you just want to get comments for the fun of it.. you don't really know what u want tho..

After going through all your quotes and comments, I could see that you just do all this for the fun of it ... you are not who u really claim to be..

Interesting
pained because I no chose you issorite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Student Shows Off Breast, Says She’s Proud Of It (photos, 18+) / 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By / PICTURES - Black Muscular Women Show Off Their Sexy Built Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.