Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? (7188 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. / Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by ayokellany: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
BigSarah:
I'm Ready To Mingle wink Not Date Or Bang shocked(perverts Stay off angrygrin), So Drop Your Best Line kissand I might send u a coolPM , Or Better Still PM me.
I'm 18 so age limit is 23 tongue! Open To All! .

Bash Me At Your Own Peril! grin

Fuccq you.
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by drvalency: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
BigSarah:
I'm Ready To Mingle wink Not Date Or Bang shocked(perverts Stay off angrygrin), So Drop Your Best Line kissand I might send u a coolPM , Or Better Still PM me.

Dear Sarah,
I just wish you are here to tell you how much I love to be with you for the time being,in as much as I know you have a boyfriend...I don't mind hearing from you for sake of friendship.
Stay safe!
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Slayer2:

You have nothing to offer. Go and read your book. You are the same age with the last born in my family and she is in 500 level studying medicine.
So your sister was 13 when she gained admission. She must be some kinda savant
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Slayer2: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
BenShammer:
So your sister was 13 when she gained admission. She must be some kinda savant

Yup. You know most female children are very smart and they get mature quicker than most male children. She's the definition of a real bookworm,. She schools in Russia. She will be Graduating by January.

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by QueenSekxy(f): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
mmmm slayer2 I see you cry
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Damilaresimon25(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
BigSarah:

Hello Pretty Silhouette, your hands I would love to HOLD till am OLD.
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Slayer2: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:
mmmm slayer2 I see you cry

I just come reply one person mention o. This OP na small pikin. Who get time to waste, moreover my gf is preggy self, been assisting her, that's why I am hardly online, make I join u for the cry, ah tire for the stress cry
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Slayer2: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
biodunjazz:

You never cease to make me laugh..Lolzzzzz

U re dumb upstairs my dear, Let me take u back to mathematics class...

going for Nysc in 2014 does not mean im old G..
just like u now, by next yr u would be tru wit ur university and by then u would be 19, so count 2014 to now it's just 3 yrs .. so if u graduate by 19 and u ended up at Nysc at age 20.. add 3 yrs to ur age by then u would be 23yrs..

so my dear u would realise that u are still going to be young..

conclusion is that , going to serve in 2014 does not make one an old G...

Too many dirts is stalked in ur thinking box at the right corner of ur big head..

Kai this is too much. # savage. Cc: savagefinder

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by QueenSekxy(f): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Slayer2:

I just come reply one person mention o. This OP na small pikin. Who get time to waste, moreover my gf is preggy self, been assisting her, that's why I am hardly online, make I join u for the cry, ah tire for the stress cry
wooow that's good news oo..

congrats in addy cheesy

papa meji grin
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Damilaresimon25:

Hello Pretty Silhouette, your hands I would love to HOLD till am OLD.

That's just creepy
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
ayokellany:

Fuccq you.

And you too
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
drvalency:

Dear Sarah,
I just wish you are here to tell you how much I love to be with you for the time being,in as much as I know you have a boyfriend...I don't mind hearing from you for sake of friendship.
Stay safe!

That's sweet
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Slayer2: 5:24am On Nov 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:

congrats in addy cheesy

papa meji grin

Abeg they go joor grin
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by ken2baba(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2017
BigSarah:

That's sweet

Your lips
Gets me lipsealed
Your ASS
Is so asstounding(outst.......)
Your bad mouth
Is what made me fall for u
Your courage
Is what encouraged me to this step towards you

I'm not wooing you
Just feeling bored.
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by youngfocus(m): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2017
BigSarah:

sorry I don't ask girls out,girl do the asking out part,action speak louder Dan voice, I dont get any line,by the way y are u putingl guy into test,
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2017
ken2baba:

Your lips
Gets me lipsealed
Your ASS
Is so asstounding(outst.......)
Your bad mouth
Is what made me fall for u
Your courage
Is what encouraged me to this step towards you

I'm not wooing you
Just feeling bored.

Still not feeling it, lame as hell
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by ken2baba(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
BigSarah:

Still not feeling it, lame as hell
I no blame u

Lol

I go come finger you be u go feel am

Non sense

3 Likes

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by drvalency: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
BigSarah:

That's sweet
Hello,
...i may not know your criterion of getting the PM but if my line did not trigger your interest of doing so,i will have to endure to enable me
concentrate in other sections among other things in life.

best regards

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by walepackage(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Men dem will never cease to amaze me.Wooing someone you got nothing for, online,its appaling how they act this way.I can bet that its a M behind that monicker or an unstable small girl that is just exhibiting her youthful exuberance.
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by jaksmillioniar: 1:36am On Nov 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

congrats in addy cheesy

papa meji grin
baby tomoro is my birthday pls put a blog aby me
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by QueenSekxy(f): 6:15am On Nov 21, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
baby tomoro is my birthday pls put a blog aby me
you mean todaycheesy

happy birthday buddy,enrich with grace
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
walepackage:
Men dem will never cease to amaze me.Wooing someone you got nothing for, online,its appaling how they act this way.I can bet that its a M behind that monicker or an unstable small girl that is just exhibiting her youthful exuberance.

Your line Lame AF
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by walepackage(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
BigSarah:

Your line Lame AF
hey,why did you said so
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
BigSarah:

Glo line will be better ja re
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
walepackage:
hey,why did you said so
Cos it's lame
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by walepackage(m): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
BigSarah:

Cos it's lame
did i appear to you like i am cutting that crap.Hey,i aint interested in that shi.it,just passing a message to those sisies,asslicking guys.

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by dayleke: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=walepackage post=62680717]did i appear to you like i am cutting that crap.Hey,i aint interested in that shi.it,just passing a message to those sisies,asslicking guys.[/quote

Lol
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by dayleke: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lol@comments
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Victornezzar: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
So some mumu boys no know say na guy dey behind that handle
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by klenton(m): 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
send me ur account number
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2017
klenton:
send me ur account number

Not a beggar
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
So some mumu boys no know say na guy dey behind that handle

Your dad abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Student Shows Off Breast, Says She’s Proud Of It (photos, 18+) / 8 Things I Stopped Doing To Please My Girl Friend / Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.