Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? (7187 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. / Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by biodunjazz: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
BigSarah:

Interesting
pained because I no chose you issorite
Lolzzzzz

it's just a reflection of the reason why that guy cut the connection between u and him, he could have still had u like a side chick but he already sees it that u are a girl with a low class kind of life...

Sarah ah swear e no pain me��� I just see u like a girl who is confused, your self esteem is low, thought I could upgrade u from ur low life situations but u choose to remain in the dirts...
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by TaiKuun(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
Do I look like bobrisky? angry
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Kimcutie: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
shocked
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
biodunjazz:
Lolzzzzz

it's just a reflection of the reason why that guy cut the connection between u and him, he could have still had u like a side chick but he already sees it that u are a girl with a low class kind of life...

Sarah ah swear e no pain me��� I just see u like a girl who is confused, your self esteem is low, thought I could upgrade u from ur low life situations but u choose to remain in the dirts...

Ouch I can feel your pain, You're Talking like you know me and I hate that cry
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
TaiKuun:
Do I look like bobrisky? angry

You broke so no
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by biodunjazz: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
BigSarah:

Ouch I can feel your pain, You're Talking like you know me and I hate that cry
Lolzzzzz

know u for wia I don't have ur type in my circle... All ur posts is a reflection of ur low life situations, U re always desperate and seeking to be loved, it's because of ur low life issues shaa , just a self pity I had for u, that's why I wanted to take u off from that emotional dirts u are stucked in.... U are confused
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
biodunjazz:
Lolzzzzz

know u for wia I don't have ur type in my circle... All ur posts is a reflection of ur low life situations, U re always desperate and seeking to be loved, it's because of ur low life issues shaa , just a self pity I had for u, that's why I wanted to take u off from that emotional dirts u are stucked in.... U are confused

You're so smart, it's like you can see through me, I hate that still...
Are you a graduate?
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by biodunjazz: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
BigSarah:

You're so smart, it's like you can see through me, I hate that still...
Are you a graduate?

Lolzzzzz

Ur question funny small shaa .. according to one of ur post, u re currently in 300 level as of now which is November 2017... if that's true then it means that when i received my Nysc call up letter in March 2014, u wia still preparing for ur jamb...

You need to come out of alll this emotional dirts you are.. if u are willing to get out of this low life situations you found yourself, I would help u...

Truth has got a lots of enemies remember!!!;
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by banre(m): 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
Slayer2:

You have nothing to offer. Go and read your book. You are the same age with the last born in my family and she is in 500 level studying medicine.
haba bros grin grin
lie small small na

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by banre(m): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
hmmmmmmm op wetin u want make i talk now

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
biodunjazz:

Lolzzzzz

Ur question funny small shaa .. according to one of ur post, u re currently in 300 level as of now which is November 2017... if that's true then it means that when i received my Nysc call up letter in March 2014, u wia still preparing for ur jamb...

You need to come out of alll this emotional dirts you are.. if u are willing to get out of this low life situations you found yourself, I would help u...

Truth has got a lots of enemies remember!!!;

Yikes... Old Mann when you wan marry

I'm good where I'm just 18 no rush [code][/code] kiss
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by collinometricx: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
I am here to read comments..

#sonofANARCHY
#AUGMENT

O pari
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by biodunjazz: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
BigSarah:

Yikes... Old Mann when you wan marry

I'm good where I'm just 18 no rush [code][/code] kiss

You never cease to make me laugh..Lolzzzzz

U re dumb upstairs my dear, Let me take u back to mathematics class...

going for Nysc in 2014 does not mean im old G..
just like u now, by next yr u would be tru wit ur university and by then u would be 19, so count 2014 to now it's just 3 yrs .. so if u graduate by 19 and u ended up at Nysc at age 20.. add 3 yrs to ur age by then u would be 23yrs..

so my dear u would realise that u are still going to be young..

conclusion is that , going to serve in 2014 does not make one an old G...

Too many dirts is stalked in ur thinking box at the right corner of ur big head..
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by NeeKlaus: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
Lols! This nigga above me tho... issorite.

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
biodunjazz:

You never cease to make me laugh..Lolzzzzz

U re dumb upstairs my dear, Let me take u back to mathematics class...

going for Nysc in 2014 does not mean im old G..
just like u now, by next yr u would be tru wit ur university and by then u would be 19, so count 2014 to now it's just 3 yrs .. so if u graduate by 19 and u ended up at Nysc at age 20.. add 3 yrs to ur age by then u would be 23yrs..

so my dear u would realise that u are still going to be young..

conclusion is that , going to serve in 2014 does not make one an old G...

Too many dirts is stalked in ur thinking box at the right corner of ur big head..

Your life story no sweet undecided
Are you working sef?
Lame shades kid
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by biodunjazz: 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
BigSarah:

Are you working sef?
Lame shades kid
grin
BigSarah:

Are you working sef?
Lame shades kid

Lolzzzzz

Big Sarah or what are u called, U are a confused girl that still needs parental guidance....

All that is in that ur coconut head is beg for love , beg to mingle with guys, beg for advice on issues relating to men....

U look like a castrated cow, that head of urs needs formatting.. u have low self esteem, u can't think on ur own, u don't even believe in urself..

I still repeat my sef, there are too many dirts stalked in the thinking box at the right corner of ur head...

A girl shouldn't be begging for love the way u do.. it sucks mhennnn
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 12, 2017
Driving through the runways alone is inspiring, come here pretty lets get inspired*smiles*

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by sonofanarchy(m): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2017
collinometricx:
I am here to read comments..

#sonofANARCHY

#AUGMENT

O pari
why did you mention me
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Bonemarrow32(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2017
BigSarah:
I'm Ready To Mingle wink Not Date Or Bang shocked(perverts Stay off angrygrin), So Drop Your Best Line kissand I might send u a coolPM , Or Better Still PM me.
I'm 18 so age limit is 23 tongue! Open To All! .

Bash Me At Your Own Peril! grin
On a scale of 1-10 you are 9 and I’m the one you need
Roses are red and the sky is blue, beautiful things are describable but ur simply phenomenal���
I’m waiting for d dm

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2017
come with me babe... we go 7 rounds, l pay you 250 naira... after that we act like strangers...lol

2 Likes

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by collinometricx: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
sonofanarchy :
why did you mention me

Jeez ...
Check mha signature
trade Mark

O pari
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Hakeem12(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
Op, you try small. You are not bad for your age, but to be frank, no one gives a damn about no line. You say you just wanna mingle, not on Nairaland.No time for that.

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
biodunjazz:
grin

Lolzzzzz

Big Sarah or what are u called, U are a confused girl that still needs parental guidance....

All that is in that ur coconut head is beg for love , beg to mingle with guys, beg for advice on issues relating to men....

U look like a castrated cow, that head of urs needs formatting.. u have low self esteem, u can't think on ur own, u don't even believe in urself..

I still repeat my sef, there are too many dirts stalked in the thinking box at the right corner of ur head...

A girl shouldn't be begging for love the way u do.. it sucks mhennnn

I'm begging for true love you dick , I want my first relationship to be my last not just frolicking with someone who needs a good time,, so Bleep off
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
Bonemarrow32:

On a scale of 1-10 you are 9 and I’m the one you need
Roses are red and the sky is blue, beautiful things are describable but ur simply phenomenal���
I’m waiting for d dm

Tough luck
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by latexxbro(m): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Are you this beautiful or my eyes is just deceiving me? Pls pm to dear...Tk
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by biodunjazz: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
BigSarah:

I'm begging for true love you dick , I want my first relationship to be my last not just frolicking with someone who needs a good time,, so Bleep off
Lol... point of correction, u dig not you dick..

secondly if u are looking for true love , that's not the way to do it, bring ur ego down and i would bring u out of that low life situation u are..

U can't find true love in such complicated situations U are, u would only be getting True bleeping ...
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
the problem is, you cud be a guy
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
BigSarah:
I'm Ready To Mingle wink Not Date Or Bang shocked(perverts Stay off angrygrin), So Drop Your Best Line kissand I might send u a coolPM , Or Better Still PM me.
I'm 18 so age limit is 23 tongue! Open To All! .

Bash Me At Your Own Peril! grin

All this for fun though so no need to take me serious.

Allow all of them to send you their best line, we will access them together and i'll help you choose the best one.

Pm me now, im free on sundays

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Bonemarrow32(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
BigSarah:

Tough luck
Ikr

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by Bonemarrow32(m): 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
BigSarah:

Tough luck
Oya reply my pm

1 Like

Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by BigSarah(f): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
biodunjazz:
Lol... point of correction, u dig not you dick..

secondly if u are looking for true love , that's not the way to do it, bring ur ego down and i would bring u out of that low life situation u are..

U can't find true love in such complicated situations U are, u would only be getting True bleeping ...
grin
Re: What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? by biodunjazz: 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
BigSarah:

grin
Lol.. I know u are only looking for a guy who u would turn to ur intimacy gadget ...

Sarah I have have ur profile at hand.. now I see why u doing all dis u are doing ...

it's a sorry case.. Ur profile bad no be small

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hmm... I'm Just 26 Years But My Life Is Wasting Away / My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? / Reasons Why You Should Try Inter-tribal Marriage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.