Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

The Error Of Daddy Freeze . - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Error Of Daddy Freeze . (18344 Views)

Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze / The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by Gombs(m): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2017
plainbibletruth:

What is laughable is when some, like you, take portions of the Bible and feel they can use it to support tithing in the church.

That is what is insult to God and stupid .

Whatever the number of types of tithes in Israel or before Israel, the issue today is: DO THEY APPLY TO THE CHURCH TODAY?

Diverting attention away from the CORE issue and now focusing on number of tithes or how they were done smacks of DECEIT.

There is NO priesthood of Melchizedek in the New Testa­ment. What we have in the New Testament is THE PRIESTHOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. Jesus's priesthood SUPERSEDES any and ALL the other Priesthoods prior to it including that of Melchizedek.

The New Testament has prescribed how to further the Gospel; and it NOT through tithes.

There is NO WHERE in the New Testament where the Christian is asked to tithe ACCORDING to Abraham's: No where!

Just like there's no where in the new testament Christians are asked to wed in church, or do child dedication or celebrate birthdays.. Etc

Why I didn't bother explaining others you wrote is because no be today I don begin school you, even after using other monikers grin
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by IamtherealRita(f): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2017
Gombs:

Tithing is before Israel was ever born. cool
petra1:

TRUTH PAINETH!!!

Those that post nudes pics of hopeless women hear on nairaland and even the verselin crew will get into heaven before people like you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by OtemSapien: 7:48am On Nov 11, 2017
Gombs:

Have you seen the trend on protithing on Instagram, Facebook and snap chat?

My friend, life's outside nairaland ooo grin

Yes, protithing thread came as a result of anti-tithing threads. It's necessary to bring about balance, but in the long run, tithers will reduce. Who knows that I wouldn't be a tither anymore. As at December 2015, I was still a tither.

DOCTUFOS: Proverbs of Otem 7:4-6

4. He who lends his eyes to another shall not have eyes to do anything he should do at that period in time. So also is he who gives his whole salary to his church and go lacking for a whole month.
5. A fool works for the pastors and priests to get fat, but a wise man shall put his family first.
6. That you can't see God should make you know that he or it would not accept anything visible from you. Therefore they who give physical money to pastors and say that they are giving to invisible God are ranked among the greatest fools in the world.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by Gombs(m): 7:49am On Nov 11, 2017
IamtherealRita:

You are the same person, all those that capitalised on tithe and offering issue fall on you

Don't have HBP ooooooooooooo

Check out posts before now. Don't be olodoish na

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by IamtherealRita(f): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2017
Gombs:

Agbaya grin

I feel like resetting you..

Verselin crew are better than you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by betterABIAstate: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2017
There are errors in your post, the tithe of feast is also called the "first fruit harvest ", you are going give your first fruit to the Lord and its more than 10%

The levitical tithing is done by only Levites, when they pay the tithe of tithes.

The tithe the poor is done once in 3years.

All these forms of tithing involved Levites and none of our pastors are levites.

Jesus didn't practise all these form of tithing, neither did his apostles, they are all feasts celebrated by the Jew. The core tithing is tithing of the poor, it is the mean form of tithing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by Gombs(m): 7:52am On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:

Yes, protithing thread came as a result of anti-tithing threads. It's necessary to bring about balance, but in the long run, tithers will reduce. Who knows that I wouldn't be a tither anymore. As at December 2015, I was still a tither.

PastorKun said this since 2012. Others long before you did. They have all swallow their words...Bitterly

Should I quote him? Today he's not just a massive liar, his words fell bare to the floor. Tither will never reduce.

Dont be deceived. There's life outside nairaland.
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by IamtherealRita(f): 7:53am On Nov 11, 2017
Gombs:

Don't have HBP ooooooooooooo

Check out posts before now. Don't be olodoish na

Prostitutes are far better than your generations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by Gombs(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2017
betterABIAstate:
There are errors in your post, the tithe of feast is also called the "first fruit harvest ", you are going give your first fruit to the Lord and its more than 10%

The levitical tithing is done by only Levites, when they pay the tithe of tithes.

The tithe the poor is done once in 3years.

All these forms of tithing involved Levites and none of our pastors are levites.

Jesus didn't practise all these form of tithing, neither did his apostles, they are all feasts celebrated by the Jew. The core tithing is tithing of the poor, it is the mean form of tithing.

From your post, you can't say Jesus didn't Tithe...forhe was a Jew and kept the law.

Also, tithing predates the law. OP was just setting the records straight into contrast to daddy freeze.

But I admire your response. You went for the message.. Unlike Rita them who'd want to derail threads with their painment.
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by kevoh(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2017
Gombs:

Have you seen the trend on protithing on Instagram, Facebook and snap chat?

My friend, life's outside nairaland ooo grin
Oshay nice one tongue tongue the hustle for mugus and magas is over real then. You can help him by adding memes to this thread which is your usual trademark. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by OtemSapien: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2017
Gombs:

PastorKun said this since 2012. Others long before you did. They have all swallow their words...Bitterly

Should I quote him? Today he's not just a massive liar, his words fell bare to the floor. Tither will never reduce.

Dont be deceived. There's life outside nairaland.
Pastor Kun ko, pastor Aguero ni.
Otem, the god of wisdom has said it now 'tithers will reduce as knowledge and enlightenment increases'. This is a thummim and not a urim, so nothing can stop a thummim from getting fulfilled, take note.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by BluntBoy(m): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2017
petra1:

Read my post . I explained . Tithe is a principle that's what counts . Our tithes are Abrahamic not mosaic

How many times did Abraham tithe and whom did he tithe to?

And what did he tithe?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by Gombs(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2017
kevoh:

Oshay nice one tongue tongue the hustle for mugus and magas is over real then. You can help him by adding memes to this thread which is your usual trademark. grin grin

No be today my Posts begin dey give you seizures abi? grin

Why did you leave your other moniker? undecided
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by TI1919(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2017
Gombs:

From your post, you can't say Jesus didn't Tithe...forhe was a Jew and kept the law.

Also, tithing predates the law. OP was just setting the records straight into contrast to daddy freeze.

But I admire your response. You went for the message.. Unlike Rita them who'd want to derail threads with their painment.

petra1:

TRUTH PAINETH!!!

You are a very good example of the Pharisees in the scripture.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by Gombs(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:

Pastor Kun ko, pastor Aguero ni.
Otem, the god of wisdom has said it now 'tithers will reduce as knowledge and enlightenment increases'. This is a thummim and not a urim, so nothing can stop a thummim from getting fulfilled, take note.

You'd be irrelevant as Kun is today. Soon, you'd deactivate your account. grin grin

You can't fight God and win. grin
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by Gombs(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2017
BluntBoy:

And what did he tithe?

We have threads on this since 2010.you need links? undecided
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by Gombs(m): 8:07am On Nov 11, 2017
IamtherealRita:

Those that post nudes pics of hopeless women hear on nairaland and even the verselin crew will get into heaven before people like you

Heaven's Sec General has spoken.

grin
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by TheHotspur(m): 8:08am On Nov 11, 2017
petra1:

It's laughable when some who don't study their bibles feel there is a hidden conspiracy about tithing in the church which pastors have been covering up. Daddy freeze claims that the Bible. Command tithes to be uses to drink beer. Firstly that's is insult to God and stupid . But in truth there is a provision under the law to use a tithe for feast and eating .

THERE WERE THREE DIFFERENT KINDS OF TITHES

There were three different kinds of tithes in the Bible . Daddy freeze dwell on a minor one to rubbish the major one .

The three different types are as follows:

1. THE LEVITICAL TITHE (sacred to God).

Leviticus 27:30
And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the Lord's: it is holy unto the Lord

This tithe is used for the work of service in the place of worship and also for the welfare of the workers there.

Numbers 18:21-25
21 And, behold, I have given the Levites all the tithes in Israel for an inheritance in return for their service which they serve, the [menial] service of the Tent of Meeting.

2. THE TITHE OF THE FEAST (Deut. 14:22-27).(daddy freeze beer boozing tithe )
Deuteronomy 14:22-23
Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year. And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the Lord thy God always.

3. THE TITHE FOR THE POOR (Deut. 14:28, 29). (Every 3 years)
This is done once in very 3 years . It is shared among the poor . While the main annual tithe still runs .

Deuteronomy 14:28-29
At the end of three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase the same year, and shalt lay it up within thy gates: And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest

The first tithe, the one we trace back to Abra­ham (Gen. 14:18-20), is the sacred tithe, given to the Levites and priests for their service to the temple and the congregation in the Old Testa­ment. This is the tithe we continue to give under the priesthood of Melchizedek in the New Testa­ment. It is the tithe consecrated to God and the furtherance of the gospel and has, therefore, validity for all believers in Christ.

Paul was clear enough .

1 Corinthians 9:13-14
Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar? Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel

Now some may say Paul didn't accept support . That's no big deal . He didn't accept support in Corinth because of their carnality . But he accepted support from some other churches . Same goes for pastors today . Most pastors serve voluntarily. They don't receive support . Over 9% of pastors in Deeper life ,Redeem ,CEC, winners are serving voluntarily. They have their own jobs . In fact one of the criterial by which you are sent out is to first have a good job . Except only few who may be required to serve full time and they may have to resign from their job. To get support from church . Church tithe is used to pay workers , church rent , maintainance , equipment ,projects , generator fuel. Chair hire etc and other expenditures. The pastor is not the owner of church money . Every ministry has structure by which money is handled . A pastor in redeem cannot dip his hand into church account . There are approvals from head quarters for expenditure. Not what bloggers online post who don't even go to church

We are not giving tithes as commanded under the law . Our tithing dates to Abraham before the law came . And that it why the other kinds of tithes were not emphasized . So daddy freeze only dwell on the feast party which is not abrahamic . And antitithers are jumping up that they have a hero (who is not even a Christian )

All this rubbish you wrote just to make front page abi

Be careful not to trade front page for eternity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by OtemSapien: 8:10am On Nov 11, 2017
Gombs:

You'd be irrelevant as Kun is today. Soon, you'd deactivate your account. grin grin

You can't fight God and win. grin

You just talk without asking for knowledge. I'm not a God-fighter because I am a part of God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah and all other gods. God Almighty don't fight human beings or gods whom he creates, but some gods like Yahweh, Allah, Mazda, Moloch, etc have fought human beings in the past, but currently they are cast in a spiritual prison. The effect of their subjection to spiritual prison is what you are seeing today.

1. People are becoming enlightened everyday.
2. People are losing their religions day by day.
3. People are challenging every form of ordinance they were subjected to by religious gods like Yahweh, Allah.

This is a positive sign that Africa and Nigeria is developing.

I Am Otem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by Gombs(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2017
TI1919:

You are a very good example of the Pharisees in the scripture.

E pain am cry cry

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by Gombs(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:

You just talk without asking for knowledge. I'm not a God-fighter because I am a part of God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah and all other gods. God Almighty don't fight human beings or gods whom he creates, but some gods like Yahweh, Allah, Mazda, Moloch, etc have fought human beings in the past, but currently they are cast in a spiritual prison. The effect of their subjection to spiritual prison is what you are seeing today.

1. People are becoming enlightened everyday.
2. People are losing their religions day by day.
3. People are challenging every form of ordinance they were subjected to by religious gods like Yahweh, Allah.

This is a positive sign that Africa and Nigeria is developing.

I Am Otem.

Abeg shift make I see better thing. grin
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by BluntBoy(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2017
Gombs:

We have threads on this since 2010.you need links? undecided

I didn't mention you. However, I would have appreciated your mention if only you answered my questions to the OP.
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by Gombs(m): 8:19am On Nov 11, 2017
TheHotspur:

Ahn, Rita

Why bring up this other account na?

It OK to be pained by the truth, but this childishness is not nice o. undecided
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by IamtherealRita(f): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2017
Gombs:

Heaven's Sec General has spoken.

grin

Your pay masters will not help you, you better repent now befor it's too late undecided

1 Like

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by petra1(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2017
plainbibletruth:

. Whatever the number of types of tithes in Israel or before Israel, the issue today is: DO THEY APPLY TO THE CHURCH TODAY?

Tithing is and will always be applicable. Why single out tithing .If tithing is wrong, offering will be wrong,prayer will be wrong ,alms for the poor will be wrong .

Diverting attention away from the CORE issue and now focusing on number of tithes or how they were done smacks of DECEIT.

No rather , your daddy freeze dwelling on the minor to destroy the main is deceptive .

There is NO priesthood of Melchizedek in the New Testa­ment. What we have in the New Testament is THE PRIESTHOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. Jesus's priesthood SUPERSEDES any and ALL the other Priesthoods prior to it including that of Melchizedek

There is no Oder of jesus priesthood . Jesus is our high priest in the order of Melchizedek. It's a tithing receiving order !

The New Testament has prescribed how to further the Gospel; and it NOT through tithes.

There is NO WHERE in the New Testament where the Christian is asked to tithe ACCORDING to Abraham's: No where!

It was God principle revealed to Abraham .From the days of Abraham tithing has been part of worship . We are seed of Abraham .

Galatians 3:7-9
Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by petra1(m): 8:28am On Nov 11, 2017
TheHotspur:

I welcome you to bring out your bible and challenge my post. If there is a contrary truth , if not kindly fall behind me

1 Like

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by petra1(m): 8:31am On Nov 11, 2017
BluntBoy:

And what did he tithe?

Open your bible and Teach us . I will respond
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by TI1919(m): 8:34am On Nov 11, 2017
Gombs:

E pain am cry cry

Go and get a better job
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by betterABIAstate: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2017
Gombs:

quote the passage that said Jesus collected tithe

1 Like

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by TI1919(m): 8:36am On Nov 11, 2017
petra1:

I welcome you to bring out your bible and challenge my post. If there is a contrary truth , if not kindly fall behind me

What is Biblical about the poo you wrote

2 Likes

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by betterABIAstate: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2017
petra1:

Open your bible and Teach us . I will respond
you have been running from this questions, why didn't Jesus and his apostles collect tithe?

Please answer me

1 Like

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by OtemSapien: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2017
Gombs:

Abeg shift make I see better thing. grin
I'm not blocking your view na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Tony Rapu On Plastic Surgery: 'The Bible Is Silent About It' / Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty / The Story Of Noah's Ark Is The Most Unbelievable Biblical Story Ever Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.