Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,016 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

The Error Of Daddy Freeze . - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Error Of Daddy Freeze . (18353 Views)

Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze / The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by BluntBoy(m): 8:38am On Nov 11, 2017
petra1:

Open your bible and Teach us . I will respond

Answer my question first. It is only polite that you respond to a question first before burdening the person asking with a question or a task of your own. Order is key to good manners. If everyone is answering tasks with tasks or questions with questions, how would anything be done right?

Please, answer my question first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by TI1919(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2017
Galatians 3:7-9
Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

The funny thing about you and your tithe/offering collecting GO's is that you tried always to justify your useless way of life by quoting and using the scripture wrongly.

Jesus never justify himself in all his lifetime hear on earth

1 Like

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by betterABIAstate: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2017
TI1919:
Galatians 3:7-9
Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

The funny thing about you and your tithe/offering collecting GO's is that you tried always to justify your useless way of life by quoting and using the scripture wrongly.

Jesus never justify himself in all his lifetime hear on earth
tell them to explain why Jesus and his apostles never paid nor collected tithe, they seem to be shying away from this question

1 Like

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by kevoh(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2017
Gombs:

No be today my Posts begin dey give you seizures abi? grin

Why did you leave your other moniker? undecided
Which other moniker? undecided
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by TheHotspur(m): 8:55am On Nov 11, 2017
petra1:

I welcome you to bring out your bible and challenge my post. If there is a contrary truth , if not kindly fall behind me

We don't argue with fools
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2017
petra1:

It's laughable when some who don't study their bibles feel there is a hidden conspiracy about tithing in the church which pastors have been covering up. Daddy freeze claims that the Bible. Command tithes to be uses to drink beer. Firstly that's is insult to God and stupid . But in truth there is a provision under the law to use a tithe for feast and eating .

THERE WERE THREE DIFFERENT KINDS OF TITHES

There were three different kinds of tithes in the Bible . Daddy freeze dwell on a minor one to rubbish the major one .

The three different types are as follows:

1. THE LEVITICAL TITHE (sacred to God).

Leviticus 27:30
And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the Lord's: it is holy unto the Lord

This tithe is used for the work of service in the place of worship and also for the welfare of the workers there.

Numbers 18:21-25
21 And, behold, I have given the Levites all the tithes in Israel for an inheritance in return for their service which they serve, the [menial] service of the Tent of Meeting.

2. THE TITHE OF THE FEAST (Deut. 14:22-27).(daddy freeze beer boozing tithe )
Deuteronomy 14:22-23
Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year. And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the Lord thy God always.

3. THE TITHE FOR THE POOR (Deut. 14:28, 29). (Every 3 years)
This is done once in very 3 years . It is shared among the poor . While the main annual tithe still runs .

Deuteronomy 14:28-29
At the end of three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase the same year, and shalt lay it up within thy gates: And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest

The first tithe, the one we trace back to Abra­ham (Gen. 14:18-20), is the sacred tithe, given to the Levites and priests for their service to the temple and the congregation in the Old Testa­ment. This is the tithe we continue to give under the priesthood of Melchizedek in the New Testa­ment. It is the tithe consecrated to God and the furtherance of the gospel and has, therefore, validity for all believers in Christ.

Paul was clear enough .

1 Corinthians 9:13-14
Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar? Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel

Now some may say Paul didn't accept support . That's no big deal . He didn't accept support in Corinth because of their carnality . But he accepted support from some other churches . Same goes for pastors today . Most pastors serve voluntarily. They don't receive support . Over 9% of pastors in Deeper life ,Redeem ,CEC, winners are serving voluntarily. They have their own jobs . In fact one of the criterial by which you are sent out is to first have a good job . Except only few who may be required to serve full time and they may have to resign from their job. To get support from church . Church tithe is used to pay workers , church rent , maintainance , equipment ,projects , generator fuel. Chair hire etc and other expenditures. The pastor is not the owner of church money . Every ministry has structure by which money is handled . A pastor in redeem cannot dip his hand into church account . There are approvals from head quarters for expenditure. Not what bloggers online post who don't even go to church

We are not giving tithes as commanded under the law . Our tithing dates to Abraham before the law came . And that it why the other kinds of tithes were not emphasized . So daddy freeze only dwell on the feast party which is not abrahamic . And antitithers are jumping up that they have a hero (who is not even a Christian )

Good #SchoolThemOnTithe

Some individuals have always been allergic to this 'tithe' issue for so long a time and the freeze fellow who added his voice to the issue (sponsored probably) was a vanguard.

''Tithing is God's kingdom principle and it is eternal. It is not an old testament thing.''

Funny enough, these folks called themselves 'christians' smh... even muslems don't argue their zakat or other forms of giving like this.

3 Likes

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by BluntBoy(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2017
IamtherealRita:
[size=12pt][/size]

Prostitutes are far better than your generations

He is a false teacher. His condemnation has been decided long ago. Don't bother yourself about him.

2 Likes

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by petra1(m): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2017
betterABIAstate:
you have been running from this questions, why didn't Jesus and his apostles collect tithe?

Please answer me

He spoke against many things under the law but he didn't speak against tithe rather Jesus endorsed tithing .

Matthew 23:23
. . . .! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore the more important aspects of the law—justice, mercy, and faith. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things.
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by BluntBoy(m): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2017
Petra1, why are you avoiding my questions? Wasn't it you who said you tithe the Abraham way?

You tithe the Abraham way (without compulsion) but emphasize the curses of Malachi on those who are not tithing. Please, I need explanations.

Are the priesthood of your pastors the equal of that of Melchizedek?

Please, I need answers.

2 Likes

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by betterABIAstate: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2017
petra1:

He spoke against many things under the law but he didn't speak against tithe rather Jesus endorsed tithing .

Matthew 23:23
. . . .! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore the more important aspects of the law—justice, mercy, and faith. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things.

you have not answered my question, did Jesus practise tithing? If yes, show me where he did

If no, why?

1 Like

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by petra1(m): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2017
TheHotspur:

We don't argue with fools

Matthew 5:22
but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

1 Like

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by petra1(m): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2017
betterABIAstate:
you have not answered my question, did Jesus practise tithing? If yes, show me where he did

If no, why?

I will show you if you can show me where jesus brushed his mouth

2 Likes

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by betterABIAstate: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2017
petra1:

I will show you if you can show me where jesus brushed his mouth
I don't know, now show me where Jesus tithed?

2 Likes

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by MuttleyLaff: 9:12am On Nov 11, 2017
BluntBoy:
Petra1, why are you avoiding my questions? Wasn't it you who said you tithe the Abraham way?
You tithe the Abraham way (without compulsion) but emphasize the curses of Malachi on those who are not tithing. Please, I need explanations.
Please, I need answers.
Abi ooo.
Make up your mind

betterABIAstate:
If no, why?

petra1:
I will show you if you can show me where Jesus brushed his mouth
Why now?
This thread isnt discussing brushing of mouth or have I been reading a different thread ni?

betterABIAstate:
I don't know, now show me where Jesus tithed?
Water will have to freeze in hell first before you get any sniff of an answer showing you where Jesus tithed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by petra1(m): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2017
BluntBoy:

[]God brought about or introduced revelation of tithing through Abraham . And God trusted him to pass his knowledge of God to his generation.
It was from Isaac learned about tithing and passed it to Jacob

Please, I need answers.

Jesus is our priest in the order of Melchizedek
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by betterABIAstate: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2017
petra1:

[]God brought about or introduced revelation of tithing through Abraham . And God trusted him to pass his knowledge of God to his generation.

Jesus was likened to Melchizedek, you have English problem. According to your Melchizedek story, we are suppose to tithe just once and from the proceed of a war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by TheHotspur(m): 9:27am On Nov 11, 2017
petra1:

Matthew 5:22
but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

And Proverbs 26:4 says what

Please make it sure you quote what it says, at the end we know who you are
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by MuttleyLaff: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2017
petra1:
God brought about or introduced revelation of tithing through Abraham.
Secular tithing is a customary practice done way back, by all and sundry
It is no introduced revelation through Abraham
It was not out of the ordinary during Abraham's time

petra1:
And God trusted him to pass his knowledge of God to his generation.
Nothing relating to or contained in the Bible ever showed Isaac tithing
Jacob, didnt tithe as a person, but did as a nation, 400 plus years later
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by BluntBoy(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2017
petra1:

If God revealed tithing through Abraham, then you have to tithe the Abraham way.

How?

Look for someone who has been robbed (must not be a Christian), fight off those who robbed him, help him recover his goods and tithe out of the recovered goods. And you must tithe this only after the priest first brings out bread and wine and blesses you. The priest must also have a priesthood superior to that of any man.

However, you still haven't answered my major question:

If Abraham's tithes predate the Law, how come you justify Abraham's tithes using the Law?

1 Like

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by BluntBoy(m): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2017
betterABIAstate:
Jesus was likened to Melchizedek, you have English problem. According to your Melchizedek story, we are suppose to tithe just once and from the proceed of a war

Help me tell him.
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by petra1(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

This thread isnt discussing brushing of mouth

Neither is the thread about Jesus paying tithes
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by plainbibletruth: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2017
THEY HAVE NO ANSWER!!

When on an issue as this Petra1 & company resort to banters instead of giving clear replies it simply shows that they have no answer.

When someone says "show me tithe here or there" and their response "show me marriage or toothbrush " then it is clear that no answer is forthcoming.

When "Pastors" do not seem to understand types and shadows in scripture and clear ENGLISH words can't be understood by them not to talk of Hebrew or Greek then it may be impossible for them to answer even BASICS of Christianity.

The bottm line is this: they have no answer to justify their FLEECING of the Sheep and will one day give an account to him whom they have failed to follow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by OrnamentOne: 9:56am On Nov 11, 2017
petra1:

It's laughable when some who don't study their bibles feel there is a hidden conspiracy about tithing in the church which pastors have been covering up. Daddy freeze claims that the Bible. Command tithes to be uses to drink beer. Firstly that's is insult to God and stupid . But in truth there is a provision under the law to use a tithe for feast and eating .

THERE WERE THREE DIFFERENT KINDS OF TITHES

There were three different kinds of tithes in the Bible . Daddy freeze dwell on a minor one to rubbish the major one .

The three different types are as follows:

1. THE LEVITICAL TITHE (sacred to God).

Leviticus 27:30
And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the Lord's: it is holy unto the Lord

This tithe is used for the work of service in the place of worship and also for the welfare of the workers there.

Numbers 18:21-25
21 And, behold, I have given the Levites all the tithes in Israel for an inheritance in return for their service which they serve, the [menial] service of the Tent of Meeting.

2. THE TITHE OF THE FEAST (Deut. 14:22-27).(daddy freeze beer boozing tithe )
Deuteronomy 14:22-23
Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year. And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the Lord thy God always.

3. THE TITHE FOR THE POOR (Deut. 14:28, 29). (Every 3 years)
This is done once in very 3 years . It is shared among the poor . While the main annual tithe still runs .

Deuteronomy 14:28-29
At the end of three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase the same year, and shalt lay it up within thy gates: And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest

The first tithe, the one we trace back to Abra­ham (Gen. 14:18-20), is the sacred tithe, given to the Levites and priests for their service to the temple and the congregation in the Old Testa­ment. This is the tithe we continue to give under the priesthood of Melchizedek in the New Testa­ment. It is the tithe consecrated to God and the furtherance of the gospel and has, therefore, validity for all believers in Christ.

Paul was clear enough .

1 Corinthians 9:13-14
Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar? Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel

Now some may say Paul didn't accept support . That's no big deal . He didn't accept support in Corinth because of their carnality . But he accepted support from some other churches . Same goes for pastors today . Most pastors serve voluntarily. They don't receive support . Over 9% of pastors in Deeper life ,Redeem ,CEC, winners are serving voluntarily. They have their own jobs . In fact one of the criterial by which you are sent out is to first have a good job . Except only few who may be required to serve full time and they may have to resign from their job. To get support from church . Church tithe is used to pay workers , church rent , maintainance , equipment ,projects , generator fuel. Chair hire etc and other expenditures. The pastor is not the owner of church money . Every ministry has structure by which money is handled . A pastor in redeem cannot dip his hand into church account . There are approvals from head quarters for expenditure. Not what bloggers online post who don't even go to church

We are not giving tithes as commanded under the law . Our tithing dates to Abraham before the law came . And that it why the other kinds of tithes were not emphasized . So daddy freeze only dwell on the feast party which is not abrahamic . And antitithers are jumping up that they have a hero (who is not even a Christian )

The first tithes you mentioned for the Levites. Who are the Levites today? Remember no where in scripture mentions Jesus receiving tithes, nor his disciples; and the early christians didn't pay tithes to their leaders either. Jesus was of the tribe of Judah, so he couldn't have collected tithes, only the Levites were mandated to do that because they had no inheritance of land. Also tithes then was never monetary, even though money existed then. Meaning the Israelites never paid tithes of money to the Levites, it was only of farm produce and livestock.

The second tithe you mentioned (the Daddy Freeze beer boozing analogy), is not practiced today either. So why aren't churches nor pastors encouraging their flock to practice this type? Eat your tithes with your family (still farm produce or livestock, except the place you're to worship God with it is far, then use it to buy whatever your heart desires and eat, drink, flex), and the levites around you should partake of the merriment. It's clearly not today's kind of tithing either.

The third tithe you mentioned, which is once every three years, is for the Levites, the strangers among you, the orphans/fatherless and the widows to feast on. And you don't have to take it anywhere, not the place God shall choose like the previous tithes. It is to be consumed within thy gates. Remember it is still Farm produce and livestock, not monetary, even though there was money those days.

So in all, the total tithes the Israelites paid then was about 23.3%, and it was their own kind of tax system, cos Israel ran a Theocracy of some sort, where Priests ruled them.

Abrahamic-Tithe (Pre-Mosaic Law)
Abraham was only mentioned paying tithes once, and that once was never from his income. It was from war booty, which he didn't even partake of. To him it was clearly not his, he didn't even want those Kings he helped recover their loot toeven have a notion that part of the war booties was what made Abraham rich. Abraham was never mentioned to tithe anywhere else in scripture. So we can't jump on that either.

[b]Paul's statements. [/b]Yes he said, those who preach the gospel should also live of the gospel. How those that correlate to them asking for tithes? Jesus had a treasurer in Judas, but he never collected tithes. He couldn't even have, cos he was from the tribe of Judah. The Pharisees would have added that to the list of what they were accusing him of. He sent his disciples out and they lacked nothing, but those disciples never collected tithes anywhere. Same with the early church, and apostles. The new testament preaches GIVING, but it has to be done willingly, and from a cheerful heart, to promote God's work. Using the collection of tithes to justify this is wrong. You can give any %...1%, 5%10%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 80% even 100%, but please don't call it tithes! And using scriptures on tithes to justify this is even WORSE. The Macedonian church gave out of their poverty! It wasn't mentioned that because of that giving, that they became very wealthy afterwards. They were rich towards God, not material possessions. God is not a magician. He meets our needs, yes he blesses us, the principle of GIVING and RECEIVING is the same whether you give 1%, or 10% or 100%, give and it shall be given unto you, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, is what Jesus preached. He didn't preach Tithing. Remember he commended the old widow who gave her one mite, as the one whose giving was most precious cos she gave her all. God wants our heart, not our pocket. Let me rest my case here...it's becoming a long epistle already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by petra1(m): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2017
BluntBoy:

If God revealed tithing through Abraham, then you have to tithe the Abraham way.

How?

Look for someone who has been robbed (must not be a Christian), fight off those who robbed him, help him recover his goods and tithe out of the recovered goods. And you must tithe this only after the priest first brings out bread and wine and blesses you. The priest must also have a priesthood superior to that of any man.

However, you still haven't answered my major question:

If Abraham's tithes predate the Law, how come you justify Abraham's tithes using the Law?

That’s only an incident. If a man could give tithe on even booty of war how much more from his belonging. Tithe is given of possession Did Jacob have to fight robbers to pay tithe ? He gave tithes of all. The issue is not about the “how but about the ”what”
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by BluntBoy(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2017
petra1:

That’s only an incident. If a man could give tithe on even booty of war how much more from his belonging. Tithe is given of possession Did Jacob have to fight robbers to pay tithe ? He gave tithes of all. The issue is not about the “how but about the ”what”

Make up your mind, bro.

Do you tithe the Abraham way or the Jacob way?
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by BluntBoy(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2017
Kenny4lyfe:

Good #SchoolThemOnTithe

Some individuals have always been allergic to this 'tithe' issue for so long a time and the freeze fellow who added his voice to the issue (sponsored probably) was a vanguard.

''Tithing is God's kingdom principle and it is eternal. It is not an old testament thing.''

Funny enough, these folks called themselves 'christians' smh... even muslems don't argue their zakat or other forms of giving like this.

Bible verses, please. When Paul taught the Berean Jews, they examined his teachings to see if they aligned with the gospel.

Now, provide us Bible verses supporting tithing as a principle of God's kingdom?

1 Like

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by OrnamentOne: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2017
petra1:

Nowhere was it mentioned that Jacob gave tithes of all. He promised to do that, but we can't say categorically when he did it, or how he did it. Or how do you think he gave his tithes? Did Melchizedek appear again? How did Jacob pay his tithes?

2 Likes

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2017
BluntBoy:

Bible verses, please. When Paul taught the Berean Jews, they examined his teachings to see if they aligned with the gospel.

Now, provide us Bible verses supporting tithing as a principle of God's kingdom?

This threat is replete with them.

https://www.nairaland.com/4165669/tithes-offerings-eternal-principles
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by BluntBoy(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2017
Kenny4lyfe:

Supporting those who minister either ministerially or materially are not principles of tithing but freewill giving.

I am not against freewill giving. I am against forced tithing. Any pastor who forces you to tithe by using the curses of the Law is a fraud. We are enjoined to give from our heart not to tithe under the Law.

If pastors get tithes, the choir and everyone laboring in the Church should get too. Everyone who labored in the temple of old benefited from the tithes. So, how come only pastors get tithes.

1 Like

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2017
BluntBoy:

Supporting those who minister either ministerially or materially are not principles of tithing but freewill giving.

I am not against freewill giving. I am against forced tithing. Any pastor who forces you to tithe by using the curses of the Law is a fraud. We are enjoined to give from our heart not to tithe under the Law.

If pastors get tithes, the choir and everyone laboring in the Church should get too. Everyone who labored in the temple of old benefited from the tithes. So, how come only pastors get tithes.

If you are not against freewill giving why should tithing be a problem?

Can you please provide evidence of instances where Tithe were forced?

1 Like

Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by BluntBoy(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2017
Kenny4lyfe:

If you are not against freewill giving why should tithing be a problem?

Can you please provide evidence of instances where Tithe were forced?

Tithing is not freewill. Tithing was a Law. You can't be under the Law and be claiming freedom.

Are you not in Nigeria?

In Winners Chapel, you can't be a full member except you pay tithe. Mind you, tithe is distinguished from freewill giving.

In many churches, you cannot be wedded except you are a confirmed tither.
Re: The Error Of Daddy Freeze . by paxonel(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2017
The funny thing about African mindset is,
They come out boldly without shame to say I'm a proud tither.
If they are asked
Why do you tithe?
They will say
1. I don't know
2. It pays like mmm and naira bet.
3. My life has changed since i started tithing
4. I don't want to rob God
5. I tithe because I'm loyal to my pastor

Imagine the kind of mumu mumu reasons they giving.

No one is saying that they tithe because they saw christians in the bible tithing.
No one is saying they tithe because Jesus commanded that christians should tithe
No one is saying that they tithe because early disciples like Paul and Peter and all early christians became rich through tithing.

They forget that Jesus indicated that the least person in Gods kingdom is greater than John the Baptist and all the old testament prophets who paid tithe including Malachi

Now i understand why Africans are third world
Black monkeys

Now, whatever you are doing in life there is no reasonable explanation for it, it's a sign that you are very primitive in this modern era when there is wisdom and understanding.
You can choose to continue to be mumu it's your choice.

In the midst of this mumu-ness, thank God there are few others who are getting sense grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty / The Story Of Noah's Ark Is The Most Unbelievable Biblical Story Ever Told / Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.