Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (36064 Views)

Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments / Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready / Traits a man should observe in a woman when considering commitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by shaybebaby(f): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
Now I can see you've seen the two sides of the coin, so I can always beckon on you when my little experience fails me tongue
Two sides ke? We talking three sides. cool

No beckoning o, you all have to walk the walk your own way. Just be the best version of you you can be. Afterall people have the choice of living with you but you have to live with yourself, no escaping that. kiss
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
This always remains the bitter fact.the rich prefer marrying the rich.IBB's children will never marry into a broke family,same with dangote's children or otedola's children.when you become made you tend to move with women in your own social level if u had no serious girlfriend before.no wealthy man or woman would want to hook up with a lazy leech..if u want rich ppl to be attracted to u .. U have to be successful yourselfcheesy.op yes if u rich u can attract a lady who loves u but it has to be the type that exist in ur social circle..if its a lady from a broke dead family that u hook up with as a rich guy she and her family will suck u to deathcheesy.
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by tosyne2much(m): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

Two sides ke? We talking three sides. cool

No beckoning o, you all have to walk the walk your own way. Just be the best version of you you can be. Afterall people have the choice of living with you but you have to live with yourself, no escaping that. kiss
Three sides ke? grin

Let me keep my mouth sealed sha
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Lol! There is no definite pattern of how life works, Your opinion although somewhat right remains an opinion and not a fact.

I laugh when I see guys encourage themselves to get rich and watch ladies flock around them. Yes, they will come, but 99% would be materialistic, gold digging bunch. One thing guys need to get straight is, Money does not attract love. Money attracts fans but not friends, lust but not love. The richer you get, the lesser your chances of getting True Love.

Rich or poor, express your feelings to whomever you are attracted to. You are either accepted or rejected, it's not the end of life, but another junction to turn a corner.
very true

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
alexialin:

But with this your write up

Not every guy is a yahoo guy.

Not every girl is a runz girl.

If yahoo boy Jam runz girl, then good for them. They deserve each other.

A yahoo boy cannot expect any thing good in relationships, when they indirectly bring tears of sorrows to the heart of magas they dupe. Life is that fair at least.

Anyways guys just double your hustle and make it. And don't forget where u came from and where u are going.

You are contradicting yourself. You are castigating yahoo which is a hustle and in the same breadth telling guys to hustle hard and make it. Sister, which one you dey? grin
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
I think Nigerian guys should leave our girls alone since they(women) have vowed to escape Nigerian poverty. The situation of the country is critical and everyone is trying to survive. I am tired of seeing guys wail on this women matter. It is better to face hustle and make money than to chase after women. Let us all stop the wailing and direct our energies to productive endeavors Biko!
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by shaybebaby(f): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
Three sides ke? grin

Let me keep my mouth sealed sha
Yeah, you do that. wink
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by rosalieene(f): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
I kuku saw it... So how have you been now? Done with service?

ahha.... since 80 years ago
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by tosyne2much(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
rosalieene:

ahha.... since 80 years ago
Ooooh.. Thanks good cool
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You are contradicting yourself. You are castigating yahoo which is a hustle and in the same breadth telling guys to hustle hard and make it. Sister, which one you dey? grin

Am not contradicting myself. Yahoo is demonic, that's not hustle.
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by doyinisaac(m): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
lefulefu:
This always remains the bitter fact.the rich prefer marrying the rich.IBB's children will never marry into a broke family,same with dangote's children or otedola's children.when you become made you tend to move with women in your own social level if u had no serious girlfriend before.no wealthy man or woman would want to hook up with a lazy leech..if u want rich ppl to be attracted to u .. U have to be successful yourselfcheesy.op yes if u rich u can attract a lady who loves u but it has to be the type that exist in ur social circle..if its a lady from a broke dead family that u hook up with as a rich guy she and her family will suck u to deathcheesy.
grin grin grin grin jeez
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by ogbiwa: 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Rapmoney, there are some valid points you made that I agree with. I agree that money better posits you in situations to meet more women, which potentially may then or may not lead to love. I also agree that young men shouldn't be lazy but go out and pursue success without excuses. However bro, what exactly do you think it means for a woman to really claim she loves a guy? You think its cos he gives her a comfortable enough life? Life is waay more than all these things o, and marriage is an entirely different kettle of fish. So you have a fiancee who devotes her all to you and you feel you're good to go. Could you try just a teeny weeny test on her. Could you come up with a well planned situation whereby it looks like you've lost ALL your assets...money, car, house, everything. Maybe even your health. And make it plain to her that you can't even see things picking up in the near future. Give her just few months and monitor her reaction and how she handles things. Then come back and give us feedback. You think love is going to KFC and shoprite everyday. Who won't catch feelings in those circumstances? and suddenly graduate it to love. It's always easy to claim love when the oil is flowing. But the love that persists when all chips are down, there can be no bigger method to test love than that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Moral Twitter Covers A Lady In Bikini With Traditional Outfit / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 5 Years On A Plane (Photos)