Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? (19992 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2017
Nope! But blasphemy against the Holy Spirit can never be forgiven.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Mccullum: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2017
Anyone criticizing Jesus just ridiculing of it self not the messenger of God because I can't criticize the person I didn't live during its life time.

But I'll pick from his main message of believing in Supreme being, I'm one of monotheistic believer.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Mekanus(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2017
Mission2prosper:
i will pray for you everyday if i can.
I don't need your prayers, it's the most useless invention by man.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2017
xnsandrxns:

The confusion is just hilarious
They said the whole thing was premeditated and he was supposed to die for 'our' sins and on the other hand they blame Judas
god sent his son to sacrifice himself (jesus) to him (god) so he (god) won't kill all the universe
Then if you refuse to believe the son, he will throw you it the lake of fire
Quite confusing
nd he resurrected and did not go see his killers to show dem who is boss. Smh

1 Like

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by freecocoa(f): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
If God and his Jesus cannot end the suffering they caused in the world, in the first place, then they both can't do sh1t. Hehe grin
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by freecocoa(f): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
LUCKIE2014:
Nope! But blasphemy against the Holy Spirit can never be forgiven.
Fvck the holy spirit, yea, I said it. wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by drmingler(m): 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Verified Cash Network CPA Account Needed Contact Me Via Whatsapp @ 07062235480 If You Have.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Mission2prosper: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mekanus:
I don't need your prayers, it's the most useless invention by man.
where you always like this? What happened bro?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Themandator: 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
Judas and the thief on the cross with him ..The one that made fun of him where did he end up in

You cannot deliberately take hurting shots at a servant of God or call him names including thief and yahoo yahoo boy and go Scott free ... And it must show here on the earth first ...Every sin against the holy spirit is unforgivable...Luke 12:10... Every sin against the holy spirit who is the one operating the church through men is unforgivable

EmperorHarry:
Nope wink
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Mission2prosper: 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
freecocoa:
Fvck the holy spirit, yea, I said it. wink kiss
you did this out of ignorance. You dont really mean it.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Mission2prosper: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
freecocoa:
If God and his Jesus cannot end the suffering they caused in the world, in the first place, then they both can't do sh1t. Hehe grin
lol God caused suffering i laugh in spiritual powers grin someone help me with the meme.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by freecocoa(f): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mission2prosper:
lol God caused suffering i laugh in spiritual powers grin someone help me with the meme.
Na you cause the suffering? If na youzl tell us o. undecided
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by freecocoa(f): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mission2prosper:
you did this out of ignorance. You dont really mean it.
See me see wahala o, is you that wee now now come and tell me what I mean? Fvck the holy spirit jor.

Please I mean it o, I swear I mean it. grin
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Mission2prosper: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
freecocoa:
Na you cause the suffering? If na youzl tell us o. undecided
Satan caused suffering aunty cocoa
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by freecocoa(f): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mission2prosper:
Satan caused suffering aunty cocoa
When it was god that created Satan? I even think god admitted somewhere in the bible that, he is responsible for good and bad, why are you trying to say otherwise for him?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Mission2prosper: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
freecocoa:
See me see wahala o, is you that wee now now come and tell me what I mean? Fvck the holy spirit jor.

Please I mean it o, I swear I mean it. grin
lets jus assume you are not in control of your brain for now. You need deliverance. Satan come out of this lady. In the name of Jesus. angry
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by freecocoa(f): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mission2prosper:
lets jus assume you are not in control of your brain for now. You need deliverance. Satan come out of this lady. In the name of Jesus. angry
God is in charge of my brain, isn't he the one that knows what a person would become before they are even born? He destined me for this dude, I'm only doing his will.grin
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by urahara(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
freecocoa:
When it was god that created Satan? I even think god admitted somewhere in the bible that, he is responsible for good and bad, why are you trying to say otherwise for him?

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Isaiah 45 vs 7
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Mission2prosper: 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
freecocoa:
God created you too Aunty cocoa. And you are here TRYING TO talk nonsense about the holy spirit. So you can see you are not different from satan. Or should i say satan is inside you.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by urahara(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
this is another greater abuse of Jesus, were did Jesus said you should accept Him as Lord and saviour in the bible?

Muslim spotted .

Many things like that are said in the bible, but of course al-quran is always right.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by freecocoa(f): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
urahara:

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Isaiah 45 vs 7
Thanks brother in Christ.

I love you. grin
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by freecocoa(f): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mission2prosper:
God created you too Aunty cocoa. And you are here TRYING TO talk nonsense about the holy spirit. So you can see you are not different from satan. Or should i say satan is inside you.
I don't have a problem with that, of course, if Satan is inside me, God put him there so blame your god, not me. grin
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by olabrad: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
kingJoya:
Happy Sunday nairalanders. This question goes to the atheist who make fun of God and his son Jesus Christ. I see a lot of posts on nairaland where people belittle Jesus with no respect at all. Calling christ a fool and making fun of his teachings. My question to the devoted christians now is, are there biblical references to show that those involved in this act will eventually face judgment and be punished? Or will God wave it off as it is their own belief?

Speaking against tithe is not speaking against Jesus. Jesus never collected or commanded tithe.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Mission2prosper: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
freecocoa:
I don't have a problem with that, of course, if Satan is inside me, God put him there so blame your god, not me. grin
Sin not God allowed satan in.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by adepeter2027(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mission2prosper:
Abeg read Isaiah 45vs7
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by freecocoa(f): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mission2prosper:
And the one who made all thinge, I.e God, is responsible for sin.

You can't win this dear, just leave it alone. grin
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Mission2prosper: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
freecocoa:
And the one who made all thinge, I.e God, is responsible for sin.

You can't win this dear, just leave it alone. grin
Are you trying to blame God for giving man freewill?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Mission2prosper: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
adepeter2027:

Abeg read Isaiah 45vs7
Have you accepted Jesus?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by freecocoa(f): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mission2prosper:
Are you trying to blame God for giving man freewill?
Ain't nothing like freewill with God.

You don't give freewill and then have a say in what the person does, that ain't freewill.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by urahara(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
freecocoa:
Thanks brother in Christ.

I love you. grin

grin grin I love you too sister of zion kiss
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
GodsMopol:

I don't know who Issa is, but if that Issa is Jesus, you are wrong

Lemme ask, in Quran 2:34-35, a phrase termed "We" was used, can you explain who the "We" is referring to, noting that v34 used the Word, we command the Angels to Worship Man, so it can never be referring to Angels, so cage yourself

I won't say, Jesus is part of the We, I won't use the quran to proof that.

But the Bible in John 1:1 and Gen 1:26 addressed that

Jesus was with God when God wanted to create man.

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Notice the term, let us

second

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The Word (Jesus) was with God

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Dada, Jesus is the Word made flesh, Jesus was with God in the beginning before creation, Jesus is part is of the Us, Jesus is part of the We.

I know you are stubborn, so, just flex your nerves

Anyway, Jesus saves

Jesus didn't even saved himself.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Mission2prosper: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
freecocoa:
Ain't nothing like freewill with God.

You don't give freewill and then have a say in what the person does, that ain't freewill.
Because he loves you he wants you to do the right thing and live in his blessings. As you or satan decided to try and blaspheme didGod control you with a remote to prevent you from doing it? Both i will like hear how you became a atheist or whateverist. So whats your story? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Being The Odd One In A Sex-infested Society / Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) / Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.