Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? (20516 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Eagleword14(f): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
Capital YES! eternal damnation awaits such person.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by urahara(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
Qur'an is always right brother, for more than 1400 years now a book that has never revised like bible and yet kept preserve and the science of today has agreed with all proven evidence of science in the Qur'an not single one was disproved, other are yet to be proven by the scientist are limitation of human which they may come to know later.

Yh , al Quran is always ryt , I mean its not like the sun doesn't set in a pool of water . smiley
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
urahara:

Yh , al Quran is always ryt , I mean its not like the sun doesn't set in a pool of water . smiley
Quotation from Qur'an pls
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by urahara(m): 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
Quotation from Qur'an pls

Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water: near it he found a people. Qur'an 18:86
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by urahara(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are those who have disbelieved, and they will not [ever] believe.

Quran 8 vs 55 - 56
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
urahara:

Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water: near it he found a people. Qur'an 18:86
that was suratul Kahf where Allah was narrating the encounter of a man called Zurqanian who travel to the furthest west and as a Human he saw it looks like the sun was setting on the water. now do a map search and find out where this furthest west is and you will see that by the time you stand on any of the places watching the sun setting you will see only water and the sun will appear to you as if it is setting on the water, this is just narration by God of what a man said, science has practically proven this. next pls

2 Likes

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by brojoshua: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
Truly all those who are truly cursed are those who don't believe in Jesus Christ, and with true faith, that He is the Christ, the Son of the living God. All who did not believe in Him and those who did not have the true faith in Him.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by urahara(m): 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
that was suratul Kahf where Allah was narrating the encounter of a man called Zurqanian who travel to the furthest west and as a Human he was it look like the sun was setting on the water. now do a map search and find out where this furthest west is and you will see that by the time you stand on any of the places watching the sun setting you will see only water and the sun will appear to you as if it is setting on the water, this is just narration by God of what a man said, science has practicality this. next pls

Keep on deceiving your self . are you trying to tell me that as he traveled the world he didn't see other sunsets.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by urahara(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
We have certainly beautified the nearest heaven with stars and have made them what is thrown at the devils and have prepared for them the punishment of the Blaze.

Quran 67 vs 5. @smoy
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by urahara(m): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yup I guess I am done . smiley.don't have all day to keep arguing about Arabian folktales. cool

Islam is a religion that unlike Christianity , can't adapt to the modern age. That's why anywhere you find islam , you find strife .
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
urahara:

Keep on deceiving your self . are you trying to tell me that as he traveled the world he didn't see other sunsets.
now my own question; how did Judas died?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
God has given you brain not for decoration but to reason and wisely used to lead you to One God and serve God alone without partner, He said He is a jealous God who never share his glory with anybody and He is the only savior.
Lol, well Mr Brian box, why are you changing topic like this.
Now you change the topic to oneness of God, i guess you have to know the different between trinity(bible concept of God) and threety(Islamic concept of Christian God). If i may ask is
Your soul, Your spirit and your body one or three?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
urahara:
We have certainly beautified the nearest heaven with stars and have made them what is thrown at the devils and have prepared for them the punishment of the Blaze.

Quran 67 vs 5. @smoy
so the oath now lies on you to prove that this is not correct since the scientist has got no technical capability to either prove or disprove this. but for all the already proven scientific evidence in the Qur'an non of them is found to be wrong. next pls and answer my Judas Question
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, well Mr Brian box, why are you changing topic like this.
Now you change the topic to oneness of God, i guess you have to know the different between trinity(bible concept of God) and threety(Islamic concept of Christian God). If i may ask is
Your soul, Your spirit and your body one or three?
you said god did not speak to Moses directly and i brought it for you and you became jittery and hostile, tomorrow may be too late for you brother worship one God and not 3.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
even in new testament you are still slave Romans 6:20 When you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness. 21 But then what return did you get from the things of which you are now ashamed? The end of those things is death. 22 But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the return you get is sanctification and its end, eternal life.
tsk tsk, lol did you know that the number of time the Bible called human being son of God is more than the number you claim he call slave. Well the issue here is where Jesus call himself slave of God and you are yet to give me those verse where he call himself slave of god, or is that your assumption too? Lol wait why don't you finish those verse. Oo i forget if you finish those verse you won't be able to achieve your claim on God been the only savior. "23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord." lol

smoy:
when God has called them His son even his fist born who are you to say He is not they father, let me give you another one where many sons of God needed beautiful girls, they came down to help themselves; Genesis 6: 1 Now it happened, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the [a]sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful and desirable; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose and desired.
common i ask a simple question did those people you listed call God father?...

Lol the same people you said they are slave now become a son? Lol common Mr brain box stop changing topic and answer my Question.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
you said god did not speak to Moses directly and i brought it for you and you became jittery and hostile, tomorrow may be too late for you brother worship one God and not 3.
Lol, you are a funny somebody, can you please point out where i said Moses didn't speak to God directly? Well i only explain the verse you quote, so i will advise not to read the comment just to reply alone but to understand. I hope you can answer my question now. Or are you scared of answering the question?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

tsk tsk, lol did you know that the number of time the Bible called human being son of God is more than the number you claim he call slave. Well the issue here is where Jesus call himself slave of God and you are yet to give me those verse where he call himself slave of god, or is that your assumption too? Lol wait why don't you finish those verse. Oo i forget if you finish those verse you won't be able to achieve your claim on God been the only savior. "23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord." lol

common i ask a simple question did those people you listed call God father?...

Lol the same people you said they are slave now become a son? Lol common Mr brain box stop changing topic and answer my Question.
simple analogy, your bible said for anybody following God is a slave of that who he follows, does Jesus followed devil?

God call them His son
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, you are a funny somebody, can you please point out where i said Moses didn't speak to God directly? Well i only explain the verse you quote, so i will advise not to read the comment just to reply alone but to understand. I hope you can answer my question now. Or are you scared of answering the question?
which question
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
simple analogy, your bible said for anybody following God is a slave of that who he follows, does Jesus followed devil?
Really? Which verse say that those that are following god are slave of god. Or you assume that one too

you never answer my question which of them call God father?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
urahara:
Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are those who have disbelieved, and they will not [ever] believe.

Quran 8 vs 55 - 56
Allah guide only whom He wills.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
which question
lol, why don't you scroll down the comment and cool down instead of rushing to reply. So you can see all my question.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Really? Which verse say that those that are following god are slave of god. Or you assume that one too

you never answer my question which of them call God father?
Roman 6:22

God call them there father
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

lol, why don't you scroll down the comment and cool down instead of rushing to reply. So you can see all my question.
all you questions were answered
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
Roman 6:22

God call them there father

I told you the word slave use in that statement represent obedience that exist between father and son, verse 16 and 17 explain it
"16 Don’t you know that you are slaves of anyone you obey? You can be slaves of sin and die, or you can be obedient slaves of God and be acceptable to him. 17 You used to be slaves of sin. But I thank God that with all your heart you obeyed the teaching you received from me."
which was explain in those verses.

Galatians 4:6
Verse Concepts
Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, "Abba! Father!"
Romans 8:14
Verse Concepts
For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
Galatians 3:26
Verse Concepts
For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
John 1:12
Verse Concepts
But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name,
2 Corinthians 6:18
Verse Concepts
"And I will be a father to you, And you shall be sons and daughters to Me," Says the Lord Almighty.
Hosea 1:10
Verse Concepts
Yet the number of the sons of Israel Will be like the sand of the sea, Which cannot be measured or numbered; And in the place Where it is said to them, "You are not My people," It will be said to them, "You are the sons of the living God."
Romans 9:26
Verse Concepts
"AND IT SHALL BE THAT IN THE PLACE WHERE IT WAS SAID TO THEM, 'YOU ARE NOT MY PEOPLE,' THERE THEY SHALL BE CALLED SONS OF THE LIVING GOD."

so if i may ask the verse where Jesus call himself slave of God,

so God don't call them son again he now call them father now?
Lol common am still waiting for you to show me where they call God as father.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
all you questions were answered
Lol, all my question answered? Maybe i should remind you

1. Verse where Jesus call himself slave of god

2. Verse where those that you mention above call God as father

3. Is your body, your soul and your spirit a one entity or three entity?

Still waiting for answer
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, all my question answered? Maybe i should remind you

1. Verse where Jesus call himself slave of god

2. Verse where those that you mention above call God as father

3. Is your body, your soul and your spirit a one entity or three entity?

Still waiting for answer

1. are you slave of God or you are slave to devil ? according to Romans 6 that will answer you
2. i gave you verse were God called them His sons, even first born, what again do you need
3. illogical argument, Jesus told you simple knowledge of God but you deserved the contradicted one provided by Paul the self-apostle, Jesus said my God and our God is one, now tell me where he said their are 3
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by urahara(m): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
Allah guide only whom He wills.

O really. shocked. He gudes " the worst of creatures ".
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by urahara(m): 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
now my own question; how did Judas died?

Nice segue.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
urahara:

O really. shocked. He gudes " the worst of creatures ".
yes who ever he wills.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
urahara:

Nice segue.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by urahara(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
so the oath now lies on you to prove that this is not correct since the scientist has got no technical capability to either prove or disprove this. but for all the already proven scientific evidence in the Qur'an non of them is found to be wrong. next pls and answer my Judas Question

You have got to be kidding me. .

FYI , Anyway since I was born , I have never used the toilet and on the day I was born a new galaxy was formed.So the onus lies on you to probe that this is not correct since the scientist has got no technical capability to either prove or disprove this.

P.S - anyways whatever rocks your boats that's your problem. You can worship whatever Arabian genie you want to.

I'm out. cool
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
are you slave of God or you are slave to devil ? according to Romans 6 that will answer you
i ask you to show my verse where Jesus called himself slave of god, and about you question
Romans 8:16,Galatians 4:6, Romans 8:14 e.t.c. Call me son of God. And mind you i take my time to explain what slave mean in the verse you are quoting anyhow. I even use verse that come before the verse to explain yet you still keep quoting it, lol. Well my question is that you should produce where Jesus call himself slave since that's what you claim from your first comment that bring about the question.

smoy:
i gave you verse were God called them His sons, even first born, what again do you need

I ask you verse where they call God as father, did you attend English class at all?

smoy:
illogical argument, Jesus told you simple knowledge of God but you deserved the contradicted one provided by Paul the self-apostle, Jesus said my God and our God is one, now tell me where he said their are 3

my question is clear and clean, so if i may ask how did your answer relate to my question?

Lol, keep deceiving your self, why don't you quote the verse instead of reframeing the verse

"it has been written hear o Israel the lord your God, the Lord is One"
am still looking for where you get your "our" that are in your statement. Shame. Did you know see that you answer non of my question instead you are just proven yourself to be an educated illiterate. And please if you don't answer my question, don't quote me then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu / Prayer Points For The Rescue Of Nigeria - Dr Oyedepo / Falling Under Anointing - Hoax, Real Or Hypnosis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.