Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote (9785 Views)

Why Don't Rich Pastors Emphasize On This Bible Quote. / What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? / What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2017
bbbb
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by freshinko: 9:44am On Nov 12, 2017
HOSEA 4:6...my people perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Lovine: 9:44am On Nov 12, 2017
John 3:16, LOVE
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Pope22(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2017
Let there be light!!!!
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by bedspread: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2017
ISAH 60:1-22- THATS MY Definition
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2017
:Ezekiel 23:20 shocked
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2017
John 3:16
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by shurley22(f): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2017
Hebrews 12:2

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. Who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

3 Likes

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by bolugab(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2017
proverb 3 vs 4,I Shall Find Favour And Good Understanding In The Sight Of God And Man.

1 Like

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Icon4s(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2017
yougos:
Today is International Day of the Bible. Let’s celebrate together!

Share your favorite Bible quote

#BibleCelebration

"The Lord is my Shepherd, I will never lack".

2 Likes

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Naturalista(f): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2017
Philippians 4:13.

1 Like

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Kenneth10110(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2017
3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved son, in whom i am well pleased.

1 Like

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by ashcall(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2017
Psalm 23.The lord is my shepherd

1 Like

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Jamean(f): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2017
2 Corinthian 3:18 and we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Gwazah(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2017
speaktome:

Ecclesiastes 9:10King James Version (KJV)

10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

Happy International Day of the Bible

#BibleCelebration
I am in love with this verse.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by joystickextend1(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2017
Philippians 4:13 smiley.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Iamasongwriter: 9:50am On Nov 12, 2017
Proverb 18 vs 16- A man's gift makes room for him, and brings him before great men.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by SirGoldEjike(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2017
ifenes:
This is sad. The bible was never a religious book
The world needs serious help, massive poor education everywhere. The book is based on astrology, ancient space visitors and esoteric knowledge ....lots of the main parts have been edited to suit this Christian agenda. Today’s bible is can easily be interpreted by a non religious mind. Adeboye cannot help you folks

“Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the kingdom of heaven”

Interpretation: those who have managers to subconsciously control their emotions will experience internal bliss etc Heaven is a state of mind, not a place in the sky. This is one of many wrong teachings of the book called bible. It’s only a book written by ancient humans on how to live a balanced life.
We don hear you Sir! The word of God as recorded in the Bible reforms and transforms! Am a living testimony
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Joe4real701(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2017
Matthew 7:12
New Living Translation
"Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by nairavsdollars(f): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2017
Jesus Wept
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2017
I am the GOD of all Flesh..
Is there anything too difficult for me...??
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by freeman95(m): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2017
yeyerolling:
Did jesus tell anyone to write the new testament

grin grin

nairalandcs
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2017
REVELATIONS 12:7
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Kfed4ril(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2017
Jer 29 vs 11 “ I know the thoughts I have for you, the thought of good and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by freeman95(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Jesus Wept

Why did he wept grin grin

Who beat am? sad
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by money121(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Nathdoug(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2017
Psalm 116 I love the lord because he has heard m voice
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Lorbar(f): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2017
Ephesians 4:20 God can do anything, you know - far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Gwazah(m): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2017
Proverb 30:7-9
7 Two things I have asked of you; do not deny them to me before I die.

8 Remove, far from me, vanity and lying words. Give me neither begging, nor wealth. Apportion to me only the necessities of my life,

9 lest perhaps, being filled, I might be enticed into denial, and say: Who is the Lord? Or, being compelled by destitution, I might steal, and then perjure myself in the name of my God.

happy international day of the bible.

2 Likes

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by franzis(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2017
1 Thessalonian 4:11

1 Like

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by greatestman(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2017
Eccl. 9:11
NIV:I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them

2 Likes

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by ifenes(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
We don hear you Sir! The word of God as recorded in the Bible reforms and transforms! Am a living testimony

God is a bogus word. It was used to replace the true essence of every human. Otherwise the real aspect of you is what is now called God. When you pay tithe to God, it means you are putting aside food and shelter to your fellow humans who are in need. Not money as your pastors will have you believe. So my friend you are God- that’s if you choose to accept. But if you write a book today, it’s also a book written by God. The bible is called the words of God because it was written by so many Gods. To know God is to know yourself. Look around you, all you see is Gods and Goddesses in human forms. Treat them nice and you have worshiped God/ Goddess

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders / Instant Healing From Jesus - Prophet Olaye George / How Amrita (female Ejaculation Or Squirting) Is Spiritual. A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.