Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote (9786 Views)

Why Don't Rich Pastors Emphasize On This Bible Quote. / What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? / What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Odunharry(m): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2017
Psalm 121:1.
I lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by menxer: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2017
And he said, “Go, and say to this people: “‘Keep on hearing, but do not understand; keep on seeing, but do not perceive.’

Isaiah 6:9
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by melejo(m): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2017
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by menxer: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2017
ifenes:
This is sad. The bible was never a religious book
The world needs serious help, massive poor education everywhere. The book is based on astrology, ancient space visitors and esoteric knowledge ....lots of the main parts have been edited to suit this Christian agenda. Today’s bible is can easily be interpreted by a non religious mind. Adeboye cannot help you folks

“Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the kingdom of heaven”

Interpretation: those who have managed to subconsciously control their emotions will experience internal bliss etc Heaven is a state of mind, not a place in the sky. This is one of many wrong teachings of the book called bible. It’s only a book written by ancient humans on how to live a balanced life.

You should know by now what is got when any thing is multiplied by zero?

Nairalanders do just that.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by bionixs: 10:45am On Nov 12, 2017
yougos:
Today is International Day of the Bible. Let’s celebrate together!

Share your favorite Bible quote

#BibleCelebration

john 3:16
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by economia: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2017
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.---Gen 1:1
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2017
The name of the lord is a strong tower, the righteous run into it and they are safe
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by OtemSapien: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2017
Ayopredict:
Which one be international day of the bible, God pls have mercy on ur people. ... This is one of the things that differentiate Islam, u can't see them saying sh1t like Happy international day of the Quran... Are we to celerate or teach ourselves d real content of d bible...

but you can see them bombing people everywhere you go.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by OtemSapien: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2017
EVILFOREST:
I am the GOD of all Flesh..
Is there anything too difficult for me...??
if you are the God of all flesh and you boast like this, why can't you do anything sir?
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by mylove4God(f): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2017
"At the right time, I the Lord will make it happen " and Psalm 18

1 Like

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by luckyogor(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2017
Lamentations 3:37
Who is he that saith and it cometh to pass when the lord GOD hath not commandeth so.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Legalaffairs(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2017
Psalm 23
The Lord is my Shepherd and I shall not want....
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Beautifulemi(f): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2017
Matthew 18:18:
And so I tell all of you: What you prohibit on earth will be prohibited on heaven and what you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven.
Jeremiah 32:7
I am the Lord, the God of the whole human race. Nothing is too difficult for me.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by kereman1: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2017
grace each other wit d holy kiss.
I don't kw d verse but I so love dat bible verse!!!
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by marttol: 11:12am On Nov 12, 2017
Rev 12:11...and they overcame by the blood of the lamb,and by the word of their testimony and they loved not their life unto death.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by shedgoz(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2017
Galatians 6:7

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap (KJV)

This is my favorite bible verse.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by zinnywonders(f): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2017
speaktome:
Ecclesiastes 9:10King James Version (KJV)

10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

Happy International Day of the Bible

#BibleCelebration

Wow! Dedicating this FTC to my Priceless Jewel Zinnywonders

May God continue to Bless n multiple u in all ur endeavors.... I Luv u so much My Crown.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by happymummy(f): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2017
in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
Ist thessalonians 5:18
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2017
Romans 8:37
"No,in all things we are more than
Conquerors through HIM who loved us"
Rom 8:39
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by ANGELLILLY(f): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2017
Jeremiah 32 vs 27,matthew 6 vs 25 to 34
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by chimeskigabby(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2017
romans 9 vs 16: For it is not of him that willeth nor of him that runneth but of God that sheweth mercy.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by ANGELLILLY(f): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2017
jeremiah 32 vs 27,matthew 6 vs 25 to 34
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Funkybabee(f): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2017
Philp:2vs9-11

KJV:Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

KJV:That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

KJV:And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by bandOFhorses: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2017
Philippians 1:6
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by danseph(m): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2017
Numbers 14 v 28
Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by lightinchrist4: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2017
yougos:
Today is International Day of the Bible. Let’s celebrate together!

Share your favorite Bible quote

#BibleCelebration

Not my favorite but the funniest I know

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Mark:10:25
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by columbus007(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2017
amnesty7:
Songs of Solomon, especially 7-8 :
"This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes.
I said, "I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit." May your breasts be like clusters of grapes on the vine, the fragrance of your breath like apples."
so among all verses and all na dis one you come like? shocked don't worry God is working on your case.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Trippledee(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2017
Song of Solomon 7:8
I said, "I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit." May your breasts be like clusters of grapes on the vine, the fragrance of your breath like apples, (NIV)
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by hadow(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2017
romans 10 :13-15sadkjv) : for whosoever shall call upon the name of the lord shall be saved. how then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher and how shall they preach...
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by firebaby(f): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2017
When they father and thy mother forsake thee I will be there to take the up;psalm27;10 The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.” psalm18:45

Have a blessed week
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
John 11:35. Jesus wept
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by brightworld2(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
EVILFOREST:
I am the GOD of all Flesh..
Is there anything too difficult for me...??
Can you pls tell me where I can find this in the bible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! / Instant Healing From Jesus - Prophet Olaye George / How Amrita (female Ejaculation Or Squirting) Is Spiritual. A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.