Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote (9780 Views)

Why Don't Rich Pastors Emphasize On This Bible Quote. / What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? / What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by alan333(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2017
But my HaShem shall supply all mine needs according to HIS riches in glory by YESHUA HA'MASHIYACH ;DAMEN,AMEN@AMEN.

Phillipians4vs19![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by histemple: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2017
Deutronomy 14:26 Buy strong drink and satisfy yourself.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2017
Very lovely verse!

Numbers 31:17-18 King James Version (KJV)

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Enjoy!
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by bfeet(m): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2017
ifenes:
This is sad. The bible was never a religious book
The world needs serious help, massive poor education everywhere. The book is based on astrology, ancient space visitors and esoteric knowledge ....lots of the main parts have been edited to suit this Christian agenda. Today’s bible is can easily be interpreted by a non religious mind. Adeboye cannot help you folks

“Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the kingdom of heaven”

Interpretation: those who have managers to subconsciously control their emotions will experience internal bliss etc Heaven is a state of mind, not a place in the sky. This is one of many wrong teachings of the book called bible. It’s only a book written by ancient humans on how to live a balanced life.

Youre obviously not a Christian
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by sirgalahad26(m): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2017
ifenes:
The world needs serious help, massive poor education everywhere. The book is based on astrology, ancient space visitors and esoteric knowledge ....lots of the main parts have been edited to suit this Christian agenda. Today’s bible is can easily be interpreted by a non religious mind. Adeboye cannot help you folks

Interpretation: those who have managers to subconsciously control their emotions will experience internal bliss etc Heaven is a state of mind, not a place in the sky. This is one of many wrong teachings of the book called bible. It’s only a book written by ancient humans on how to live a balanced life.
you need a factory reseting slap!
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Penkent(m): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2017
behold the fowls of the air: they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet ur heavenly father feeds them. Are u not much better than them.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by excessbitcoin: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2017
1 Thessolonica 4:11
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Ronnicute(m): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2017
Proverbs 3:5. Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Oyiboman69: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2017
Ecclesiastes 9:11
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by bfeet(m): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2017
Mark 11:22 "Have faith in God..."
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by oruma19: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2017
yougos:
Today is International Day of the Bible. Let’s celebrate together!

Share your favorite Bible quote

#BibleCelebration

Map 3:8-10..lolzzzz . I like it because almost all the churches in Nigeria must use it every service day... Ahahahahahaaaa...money tinz meeeeeeeeeennnnnnn.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by sirgalahad26(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2017
my favourite verse.... john 11 vs 35 'Jesus wept'
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by saintftm(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2017
Those that wit upon the lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall run and not weary, they shall walk and not faint.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Gwazah(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2017
ifenes:

Interpretation: those who have managed to subconsciously control their emotions will experience internal bliss etc Heaven is a state of mind, not a place in the sky. This is one of many wrong teachings of the book called bible. It’s only a book written by ancient humans on how to live a balanced life.
Mallan! We know that u created this whole universe, gave breath to ur self, but we christians are appealing to u that u should let us be, becos existence is all about living ur dreams, if we so desire to be worshipping, let us be, so long as we are grownups folks. some choose drinking and messing wit prostitute, some dancing, some worshipping bulls and so on. The world can never be the same, and u can not educate us all base on that ur believe so why worried?
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2017
Galatians 6:5 - "Let each man bear his own burden"
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Obec70(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2017
My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:
For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?

Proverbs, Chapter 24:21,22
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by sergio16: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2017
Proverbs 14:12
There is a way that seems right unto a man but the end thereof is death... [b][/b][i][/i][color=#006600][/color]8
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by speaktome(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Gwazah:

I am in love with this verse.

Weldone Bro

1 Like

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by omotobi1(f): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Micah 7:8
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Hestywhyt(f): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Psalm 21vs1
The Lord is my light and salvation,who shall i fear, the lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall i be afraid
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by EROMS38(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Jesus wept. John11:35
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Godfather898989: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2017
Job 38:11. And say, 'Hitherto come thou, and add not, And a command is placed On the pride of thy billows.'
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2017
Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful; But his delight is in the law of the Lord, And in His law he meditates day and night. He shall be like a tree Planted by the rivers of water, That brings forth its fruit in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper. The ungodly are not so, But are like the chaff which the wind drives away. Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, Nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. Psalm 1:1-5
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by sexaddict08(m): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2017
Psalm 91:1
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty..
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Magnoliaa(f): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2017
All of the verses in Ecclesiastes are my favorite..
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Tycike: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2017
Galatians 6:7- Do not be deceived, God is not mocked. Whatever a man sows he shall reap.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by yougos(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2017
timsbee:

Hi good morning. My favourite bible passage is joel2:25-26 it says:
And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm ,and the Caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you
And yeah shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that has dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Dis is my prayers for Nigeria today.

That's Lovely
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by SirGoldEjike(m): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2017
ifenes:

God is a bogus word. It was used to replace the true essence of every human. Otherwise the real aspect of you is what is now called God. When you pay tithe to God, it means you are putting aside food and shelter to your fellow humans who are in need. Not money as your pastors will have you believe. So my friend you are God- that’s if you choose to accept. But if you write a book today, it’s also a book written by God. The bible is called the words of God because it was written by so many Gods. To know God is to know yourself. Look around you, all you see is Gods and Goddesses in human forms. Treat them nice and you have worshiped God/ Goddess
i Know the God am talking about he is my Father, My Friend, My King, My Saviour! He is Real even more real than my fellow humans. I relate with him daily, He speaks to me in various ways, He guilds, directs and leads me, and very soon am going to be with Him Forever in Eternity, if you dont believe in Him! Thats your Problem,, Thanks anyway for sharing with me your opinion
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by San60: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2017
Deuteronomy 28:13
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2017
Songs of Solomon Chapter 1 verse 2 New Living Translation Kiss me and kiss me again, for your love is sweeter than wine.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by FKMagazine(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2017
John 3:16

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! / About The Trinity / How Amrita (female Ejaculation Or Squirting) Is Spiritual. A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.