Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest (47836 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad / I Won't Contest Elections Again After 2019 - Buhari / Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by lastmaster(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
Joephat:
angry

My highest mistake was campaigning against this learned President. I actually gave almost ten persons reason to vote apc instead Of GEJ but I always feel guilty when ppl commit suicide and are suffering.

My sister's business actually went down bcz of APC and one man who had proniome Custom job, told me that he can't get me job again bcz of the present govt.

All is well
karma has no menu, you get served what you deserve.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by AngelicBeing: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
Keneking:
Buhari has failed
Plus he deserves to be flogged out of office, useless Apc led federal criminals and thieves sad

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Kiakia(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
delugajackson:
I can't believe he said this. Maybe its a statement in error. Don't let people decieve you Oga, they just want to ruin your career finally.

If it didn't work out in 2015, what makes you think its going to work in 2019? Apply wisdom, sir.
The man already stated that he ain't contesting even if urged to do so.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Sirjamo: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
God forbid the return of ogogoro to our own aso villa, after all the fumigation that has been done.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by XYZo: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
Spylord48:
Every politicians is under pressure to contest.I wonder who is really pressurizing them to contest!
shocked Bros small small o shocked Bros small small o. Ur laugh too loud o shocked . Abi that drink cold ni angry Make I taste small. U fit pass me the cup? angry
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by olosk(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Is like dose people want to be unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by JUBILEE2000: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
I don't know why people hate this man this much. People before him did worst things while in power yet nobody vilifies them the way they do to this man. Am not a fan of GEJ but by the time another govt takes over from APC, we will know that the corruption in this present govt is a child's play compared to Gej' s time.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Spylord48: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
XYZo:

shocked Bros small small o shocked Bros small small o. Ur laugh too loud o shocked . Abi that drink cold ni angry Make I taste small. U fit pass me the cup? angry

noo recession dy
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by XYZo: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pavarottii:
“Instead of getting swollen headed, I actually reflect on my achievements and mistakes and feel humbled and feel very sober…
“I have never been a man of inordinate ambition. I’m a man of very modest means. I hardly travel because of the logistical costs. I’ve played my part and I have moved on.”

This man oozes of knowledge and humility. How can a man be almost perfect in his speeches.

God give the knowledge and grace u have given this man. AMEN.

"I AM NOT GOD" GEJ.

Lool and u think its by speeches bro angry cheesy

No wonder politicians always have their way around some Nigerians lol grin cheesy

I laugh in silence angry
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Decryptor(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cooly100:
Joker!

Even though I don't like APC for being sectional, I will never vote GEJ if he contests again.

YOUR VOTE WOULD BE INSIGNIFICANT

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Buharimustgo: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
Spylord48:
Every politicians is under pressure to contest.I wonder who is really pressurizing them to contest!

Maybe their sycophants do
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by MichaelUweh(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
To everyone insulting GEJ, watch your days ahead...or have u ever ask yourself' who makes a leader? if u realized is God, then start respecting and pray for your leaders, irrespective of their wrong doing coz it isn't easy to become one...my candid advise to my lovely nairalanders. Happy Sunday..
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by hpymoment(f): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cooly100:
Joker!

Even though I don't like APC for being sectional, I will never vote GEJ if he contests again.

I can't see the part that said he will be contesting again. angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by bionixs: 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
whateverkay:
Gej till 2019. Tanoids cum Ipob yoots are fools grin
beasts in this country deserve what they are getting. you should get ready for the ugliest. people like you that make up majority of this nation never deserve any good thing. more of Buhari is upon you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Cooly100: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
chicoMX:

Calm down

Calm down...how? He did absolutely nothing in SE and SS that were his base...other than appointments. There is nothing on the ground to show for his presidency. The roads in SE and parts of SS remains the worse in the federation, despite having small land mass...GEJ was a failure. Chikena.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by bionixs: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pavarottii:
“Instead of getting swollen headed, I actually reflect on my achievements and mistakes and feel humbled and feel very sober…
“I have never been a man of inordinate ambition. I’m a man of very modest means. I hardly travel because of the logistical costs. I’ve played my part and I have moved on.”

This man oozes of knowledge and humility. How can a man be almost perfect in his speeches.

God give the knowledge and grace u have given this man. AMEN.

"I AM NOT GOD" GEJ.
oga, your generation will never lack any good thing for this comment. you have good understanding my brother, you must be a good man.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Cooly100: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Decryptor:

YOUR VOTE WOULD BE INSIGNIFICANT

If yours was significant...why didn't he win in the last election?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by thundafire: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
The man should stop deceiving himself, if he comes out to contest walahi he go fail woefully pass failure itself
did he say he will contest guy dey don't buy reason in dey north ooooo go join line collect ur provisions from Ganduje

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Cooly100: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
hpymoment:

I can't see the part that said he will be contesting again. angry

He better not...
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Decryptor(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cooly100:

If yours was significant...why didn't he win in the last election?

Because buhari whom you supported in the last elections rigged.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by lamalang(m): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
Like he is not part of the gangsters that destroy Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by bionixs: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pavarottii:

look at who is talking about apply wisdom, when u can't even digest a short knowledgeable response of GEJ. did u ever say he is contesting? read again bro. this time pay attention to each word of his response.
God bless you. that guy you replied is a typical Nigeria wicked hearted citizen. we have most of them here, no good sense of judgement,twisters,they never prosper because they hate to see other progress. they would nail you by all means. God have mercy, that is why Nigeria is going to be like this in a loooooong while

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by doncent222(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
GEJ don't think of that not in country like ours you will never win,just be a state man that will be appreciate by many you will also have your respect.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by edupedia: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cooly100:
Joker!

...the Joker should tell us why he had the greatest opportunity to move naija forward and messed up so miserably...http://saharareporters.com/2014/10/19/jonathans-oil-revenue-much-yaradua-obj-abdusalami-abacha-combined
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by frugal(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Sentiments aside, I'll vote for him if he ever decides to come back (will likely never happen tho) in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Caseless: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
Vatsyayana:
Please!!!! Be under serious pressure not to accept!!!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Orpe7(m): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
Dude is funnier than some comedians in Nigeria
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by asawanathegreat(m): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Pls dont accept... Nigeria dont like honest people, they prefer beast, religious bigot and liars... No wonder they're suffering smiling
may God bless ur soul

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Pavarottii(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
bionixs:
oga, your generation will never lack any good thing for this comment. you have good understanding my brother, you must be a good man.
AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by poseidon12: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
Don't mind the sycophants asking you to come back. That is how the sycophants and fools got the incompetent tribalist Buhari to come rescue Nigeria and he is on the verge of destroying the country.
You had your complete 4 years and a golden opportunity to turn things around in Nigeria but failed woefully. At least you could have restructured the country but failed to do that. Let us try more capable Nigerians. There are a lot of them out of the over 170 million Nigerians. Unlike President of the North Buhari, you may be a good man and not a tribalist, but you were incompetent and should not have been picked as President of Nigeria. The unpatriotic crook Obasanjo picked you because he wanted someone he can control for his personal gain rather than someone who can run the country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Bullets: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Keneking:
Buhari has failed
How fool? Better Open ya eyes wide and see the Better works of this administration than the last's.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Jaabioro(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Do not fall for this compassionate speech,remember this what he told us when he got power @ his inauguratn speech that he had no shoe,we all fell,left us spellbound at end we were in pained,aghasted.... That made us shopping for better hand,here we are in another wobbling mode..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) / ISIS Announces Abu Musab Al-Barnawi As New Boko Haram Leader To Replace Shekau / Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.