Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest (47840 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad / I Won't Contest Elections Again After 2019 - Buhari / Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by awa(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
I hear you...
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by enemyofprogress: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
davodyguy:
Lol.
Joke of the year, 2017.

Even if Buhari has failed, we should consider another option and not GEJ
no mind the man
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by AntiWailer: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
Lol

Yeye man.

Under pressure to contest faya.

Mcheww
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Spicycat(f): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
The man should stop deceiving himself, if he comes out to contest walahi he go fail woefully pass failure itself

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by AreaFada2: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pavarottii:

look at who is talking about apply wisdom, when u can't even digest a short knowledgeable response of GEJ. did u ever say he is contesting? read again bro. this time pay attention to each word of his response.

Nor mind them.
Whether GEJ did well or not, people shouting his name to come back certainly feel he was better Bubu.

Meaning that GEJ's prediction has come true: he said that after leaving office, people will come to see his achievements. It took less than two years to happen. Latest when foreign airlines/companies left our shores, businesses folded up and poverty got worse.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by bs81(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
APC is failing the masses. But that reason is not enough for me to vote GEJ. In fact we need a masses oriented party. Enough of these lies. If I guess correctly, the ppl that r begging GEJ to come back r the lootocrats. Never!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
I guess he wants to go into comedy like Baba Iyabo too!! Ineffectual something........
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by enemyofprogress: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cooly100:
Joker!

Even though I don't like APC for being sectional, I will never vote GEJ if he contests again.
me too. I will rather vote for Diezani Maduekwe

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Annie939(f): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
look at what this man is saying
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by highchief1: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Spylord48:
Every politicians is under pressure to contest.I wonder who is really pressurizing them to contest!
u no no any thg
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Femmy02(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Bring back our Maama Pee!

We missed her Loads!
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by twilliamx(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Clown.. ineffectual Buffon. God forbid you coming back.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by sweetsandy4luv(f): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by SeanDada1(m): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cooly100:
Joker!

Even though I don't like APC for being sectional, I will never vote GEJ if he contests again.

Who cares? Na you sabi.. GEJ forever!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by ememonl(m): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
If he comes back whats the worse that will happen.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by anonimi: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
delugajackson:
The media has got you diick riding GEJ for foolish reasons.

If his intentions for the country was to better the lives of Nigerians and not for selfish reasons, he would not have been kicked out of office.

Politics is a game of interest. He lost the game even before the final whistle.

The two bold parts are in conflict with one another.
Can you please reconcile them.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
The man should stop deceiving himself, if he comes out to contest walahi he go fail woefully pass failure itself

I would advice you read to comprehend before dropping comments

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by arsenal33: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
THIS GUY SHOULD STOP DRINKING
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by enemyofprogress: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
Lizzdeb:

I would advice you read to comprehend before dropping comments
I will also advice you to back read and comprehend my post too and stop having a hard on because of me
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by arsenal33: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
ememonl:
If he comes back whats the worse that will happen.
Not enough money to steal this time around.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by MrHenshaw: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cooly100:
Joker!

Mind you,your vote makes no meaning if he is nominated by his political party to be the presidential flag bearer.
So save your "WILL NEVER VOTE GEJ" to yourself.Mind you,he is not my person.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by manci(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
are you trying to tell us to bring you back in Buhari voice I want to assure you this is impossible is like saying ojukwu is dead but his manhood lived on. jona just tell us you weep when ever you think the looting opportunity you missed
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by chicoMX(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cooly100:
Joker!

Calm down
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by nokingasgod: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hmnnn, Bob Dee always finding a way to collect his ''title'' from ''them''
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Burger01(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
This thieve is a joker! cheesy
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by HallaDaTruth: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
My Bible says, Affliction shall not rise a second time . God forbid for jona to come back to power

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Milestones: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
NOBODY WANT YOU BACK PLEASE, I AM TIRED OF GEJ'S STORY OF COME BACK
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cooly100:
Joker!

You speak my mind
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by earthcrust: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
It is very obvious we have a lot of educated illiterate in this forum
If u don't understand English language ask questions pls. The journalist asked him if u are given d opportunity by your Party will u contest in 2019? GEJ responded by saying d presidency under PDP arr angement has been zoned to d North while PDP chairmanship was zoned to d South as well. not Niger delta. Pls leave GEJ alone.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Killurself: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
Jonathan is a good man, I voted for him but I regret when he live common man and follow big politicians and forget all his promised for Nigerian, he lost it when he live his people and Nigerian without any reasonable project for betterment of our nation, he lost it when he forget his pass and enjoy his present, he lost it when poor Nigerian advice are useless, he lost it when he forget to carry Yorubas along. Can you imagine even road to otueke in bayelsa was bad as smugglers route, in fact Goodluck disappointed me and other Nigerian, that's where I believe education was not intelligent. Dullard

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by condralbedez: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
“I have never been a man of inordinate ambition. I’m a man of very modest means. I hardly travel because of the logistical costs.

I love this lines.... Ma Abbsi

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Israeljones(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
These politicians have really believe Nigerians are simply dumb.... well, this is true anyway.... if some people cud still feel this man can be the president again....
in their secret room they would be like, 'Those people they are not that bright, lets use this tactics it will work'
If there is no more credible people in this Nation, Buhari shud just continue, fayose n Gej is an absolute NO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Management Of Sun Newspaper Reacts, As EFCC Storms Its Office With Armed Men / Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady / Snake Bites Man's Manhood In NSCDC Toilet, Snake Charmer Captures 9 Pythons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.