Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest (47838 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad / I Won't Contest Elections Again After 2019 - Buhari / Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Cooly100: 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
Decryptor:

Because buhari whom you supported in the last elections rigged.

I never supported Buhari because of his antecedent. In your feeble mind...you believe Buhari could rig election when GEJ was an incumbent?
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by micflo28(m): 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nigeria will be cursed if we vote back Buhari or Jonathan back to power. I don't mind the party any other candidate emerges from, but another four years with any of this rascals, we will be reeling in severe anguish.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by shekauvsbuhari: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
DonVikings:
I am sure Nnamani Kanu's urine drinking Jewish piglets are the ones pressurising him. grin grin
your english is pathetic. Its not pressurising, but pressuring. You pressurise tyre tubes and the rest that take pneumatic pressure but to mount pressure on a person to do a thing is to PRESSURE him. Instead of studying to improve yourself, you are insulting ipob youths that were not even mentioneD in the post. Hate makes a person to be dumb academicaly.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by babaztee: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
GEJ PHD is really in doubt. I wonder how he could have oozed this out. He should please succumb to the pressure and contest as an independent candidate. He thought he is popular. Ok, Even if PMB has not done up to the expectation, 1000 GEJ is NEVER an option. No more comic sayings : "Stealing is not corruption", "the parable of yam and goat" e.t.c
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
THE RETURN OF GEJ 2 LOADING grin
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Bimpe29: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
The same way gullible persons would have longed for Abacha if he were to be alive. ..
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by jerrybliss(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
Jonathan, who ruled out the possibility of returning to office, said reflections on his achievements and mistakes make him sober. He is really a leader he realize e made mistake and did nt hide it. One thing I understand is Nigerians are ungrateful .
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by ezegenigbonine: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
DonVikings:
I am sure Nnamani Kanu's urine drinking Jewish piglets are the ones pressurising him. grin grin

Is it not better your father pure you inside condom instead of creating an slowpoke like u
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by petenweke: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
Jonah respect yaself o
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by ipobbigot7: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Jonathan is suffering from self deceit. He assumes that the 5% voice of the ipob yoots represents the voice larger populace of Nigeria.

If he wants to test his popularity he should heed the call and contest for 2019, this time there will be no room to rig the South East and the South South region for him then he will discover that he is a nobody.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by jones008: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Vatsyayana:
Please!!!! Be under serious pressure not to accept!!!
But GEJ was actually far better than the clueless one we have now
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
Jonathan, please shut the Fvck up.
Nobody wants your dumb self in power, you are corrupt, weak, alcoholic, clueless and you have a kleptomaniac for a wife who despite all the stolen money can't afford an English tutor.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by ElsonMorali: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan must be high on cow urine and dung.

Only in Nigeria can a failed corrupt public official still be free and talking from both sides of the mouth while pretending to be "an elder statesman".
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cooly100:
Joker!

Even though I don't like APC for being sectional, I will never vote GEJ if he contests again.

It means ur a fully zombified Zombie.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by brojoshua: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hypocrites and murderers
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by smileyoo: 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cooly100:
Joker!

Even though I don't like APC for being sectional, I will never vote GEJ if he contests again.
at least you know that apc is sectional, if left with no option than, bubu vs gej, i 'll rather vote for gej in 2019. i 've witnessed both administrations, i can sincerely submit that gej is far better than bubu, even though he is not the best for us. apc deceptions is just too irritating.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by tsdarkside(m): 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cooly100:
Joker!

he is a comedian.... grin grin

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by cyberguy72(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
delugajackson:
I can't believe he said this. Maybe its a statement in error. Don't let people decieve you Oga, they just want to ruin your career finally.

If it didn't work out in 2015, what makes you think its going to work in 2019? Apply wisdom, sir.
U wud b surprised Uncle Jonah will beat the dullard hands down.Buhari is a wizard...Nigerians despise him.Anything but the dullard.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by cyberguy72(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
davodyguy:
Lol.
Joke of the year, 2017.

Even if Buhari has failed, we should consider another option and not GEJ
The mood in the country now is anything but Buhari even if name IBB sef we go vote am.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by drey076(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mr jona, we don't need u again because u were a complete failure as in failure is acute. We will rada consider another candidate come 2019 because the current president is already following ur foot steps
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by cyberguy72(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
davodyguy:
Lol.
Joke of the year, 2017.

Even if Buhari has failed, we should consider another option and not GEJ
The mood in the country now is anything but Buhari even if na IBB sef we go vote am.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by ogbeniolola: 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
I think Jonathan has turned to Joseph o!
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Emperor002: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Those pressuring you want u to return so dat d wld continue dem embezzlement u wil live forever to regret this no second chance go n rust in hell
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by ocelot2006(m): 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Some of you really need to read GEJ's statement again. He said he's being pressured to run for the presidency again BUT has opted NOT to. Is it a crime to say so? Or are you folks scared cos history has vindicated that gentleman despite the outpour of pure venom & hatred against him & his family?

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has certainly proven to be LEAGUES ahead of our present & past leaders & politicians. The man's simplicity, humility, and willingness not to get power hungry is truly remarkable. Even that corrupt & incompetent buffoon called Buhari can't boast of a quarter of GEJ'S qualities.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by tsdarkside(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
ocelot2006:
Some of you really need to read GEJ's statement again. He said he's being pressured to run for the presidency again BUT has opted NOT to. Is it a crime to say so? Or are you folks scared cos history has vindicated that gentleman despite the outpour of pure venom & hatred against him & his family?

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has certainly proven to be LEAGUES ahead of our present & past leaders & politicians. The man's simplicity, humility, and willingness not to get power hungry is truly remarkable. Even that corrupt & incompetent buffoon called Buhari can't boast of a quarter of GEJ'S qualities.

we no wan read...that he is even talking piss us off...and when i say us we are not few in nigeria....we are many trbes...

we hate jonathan with a passion...the same way we hate ipob....
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by andyoscar(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
If i see u come out contest, thunder go fire u
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by tsdarkside(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
we are not returning to stomach infrawetin....am surely not voting that clown no matter what anybody says.....
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Adakintroy: 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
Humility shines through your words.

Your way is clear sire!
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Augiiee(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
Joephat:
angry

My highest mistake was campaigning against this learned President. I actually gave almost ten persons reason to vote apc instead Of GEJ but I always feel guilty when ppl commit suicide and are suffering.

My sister's business actually went down bcz of APC and one man who had proniome Custom job, told me that he can't get me job again bcz of the present govt.

All is well
First of all ur sister's business crashed because she might be a very bad business woman...secondly, you were hoping to get a job through d back channel, which is by d way illegal/corruption, but as a result of change in government you couldnt. So i seriously doubt if you campaign/vote for Buhari
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Joephat(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
Augiiee:

First of all ur sister's business crashed because she might be a very bad business woman...secondly, you were hoping to get a job through d back channel, which is by d way illegal/corruption, but as a result of change in government you couldnt. So i seriously doubt if you campaign/vote for Buhari

Don't prove anything to ppl, believ it or not

I campaigned for buhari bcz I need a change of status quo... But the kind of suffering my sister is undergoing, I always feel I am guilty

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by giddykay: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
FRESHG:
HE MUST BE MAD
who noticed this goat?
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by kpo4real: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cooly100:
Joker!

liar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ISIS Announces Abu Musab Al-Barnawi As New Boko Haram Leader To Replace Shekau / Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari / Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.