Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,114 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest (47833 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad / I Won't Contest Elections Again After 2019 - Buhari / Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by ocelot2006(m): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
jpphilips:

You maybe right however, remind me again who lost at the polls in 2015?

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan lost. However unlike most Politicians, he CHOSE not to cling to power. Rather he congratulated his opponent before the results were even announced and left the Presidency GRACEFULLY and with his head held high. Now THAT is what i call CLASS, something Bubu Buhari lacks (the "dogs and baboon" speech plus the crocodile tears sure comes to mind). Even in retirement, folks like you are still scared of GEJ. But hey, I get it....accepting the fact that you voted in a disastrous calamity is hard for you to swallow. Don't worry, GEJ wont be coming back to rub your face in the mud.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by jpphilips(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2017
ocelot2006:

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan lost. However unlike most Politicians, he CHOSE not to cling to power. Rather he congratulated his opponent before the results were even announced and left the Presidency GRACEFULLY and with his head held high. Now THAT is what i call CLASS, something Bubu Buhari lacks (the "dogs and baboon" speech plus the crocodile tears sure comes to mind). Even in retirement, folks like you are still scared of GEJ. But hey, I get it....accepting the fact that you voted in a disastrous calamity is hard for you to swallow. Don't worry, GEJ wont be coming back to rub your face in the mud.

Sorry losers aren't impressive angry grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by ocelot2006(m): 12:18am On Nov 17, 2017
jpphilips:

Sorry losers aren't impressive angry grin

You voted in an incompetent & clueless disaster & vegetable called Buhari. You equally suffer the effects of the buffoon's disastrous policies (probably even worse). So tell me dimwit, who's the loser now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees / Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.