Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest (47837 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad / I Won't Contest Elections Again After 2019 - Buhari / Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by kpo4real: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cooly100:
Joker!

Even though I don't like APC for being sectional, I will never vote GEJ if he contests again.
liar
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by spinzagom(m): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Didn't u read where he said he has moved on? Go sleep abeg
Cooly100:
Joker!

Even though I don't like APC for being sectional, I will never vote GEJ if he contests again.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by ojonugwap(m): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
I thought people are clamouring for him to return to power why all this comment of rejection Nigerian we can deceived.......
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Paulezuzu(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
FRESHG:
HE MUST BE MAD
And you are a fool
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by zoedew: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
Proverbs 28:13

“He that covereth his sins shall not prosper:
but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.”

Proverbs 29:1

“He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck,
shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.”
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by zoedew: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Pls dont accept... Nigeria dont like honest people, they prefer beast, religious bigot and liars... No wonder they're suffering smiling

I ain’t no partisan politician but to say Jonathan was a honest man anNigerian President is a “No! No!!” even in your wildest dream!!!
Sampler: He presided over the mindless looting of Our National treasury when shortly before his re- election bid he threw tons of dollars around to buy his re-election. He goes about playing the Ostrich while the gullible take his harmless mien for his real person.
#JonathanRepentOrPerishNoThirdOption

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by maasoap(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Pls dont accept... Nigeria dont like honest people, they prefer beast, religious bigot and liars... No wonder they're suffering smiling
Lol. You mean the same Nigerians that voted for Jonathan in 2011? Check your brain.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by maasoap(m): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pavarottii:
“Instead of getting swollen headed, I actually reflect on my achievements and mistakes and feel humbled and feel very sober…
“I have never been a man of inordinate ambition. I’m a man of very modest means. I hardly travel because of the logistical costs. I’ve played my part and I have moved on.”

This man oozes of knowledge and humility. How can a man be almost perfect in his speeches.

God give the knowledge and grace u have given this man. AMEN.

"I AM NOT GOD" GEJ.
In addition:
"I don't give a damn"
"America will know"
"How much did Nwobodo stole?"
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by maasoap(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
spinzagom:
Didn't u read where he said he has moved on? Go sleep abeg
What choice did he have? After he was disgraced out of office.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by qleap2all(m): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
sweetsandy4luv:
The Former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has said he is under intense pressure to contest in the 2019 Election. Speaking to Dele Momodu, Goodluck said he is moved to tears, having seeing people shout, “GEJ, we want you back”.

Jonathan, who ruled out the possibility of returning to office, said reflections on his achievements and mistakes make him sober.

“I’m not God but I sincerely doubt the possibility,” Jonathan was quoted to have said in response to a question on the next election.

“People come to me every day saying they want me back. I’m always moved to tears whenever I go out and see the huge crowds shouting GEJ, we want you, even in the north.

“Instead of getting swollen headed, I actually reflect on my achievements and mistakes and feel humbled and feel very sober…

“I have never been a man of inordinate ambition. I’m a man of very modest means. I hardly travel because of the logistical costs. I’ve played my part and I have moved on.”

Asked what he would do if the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) gives him its presidential ticket in 2019, he said: “Are you not aware that our party has zoned the presidency to the north, and the chairmanship to the south?

“Even Fayose that has declared his interest may face big challenges because of the decision of our party.”

Source>>>>https://www.newsflashngr.com/gej-insist-im-seriously-pressure-contest-2019-election/
God bless you, even when they decieves you, you aren't decieving your self.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by ocelot2006(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

we no wan read...that he is even talking piss us off...and when i say us we are not few in nigeria....we are many trbes...

we hate jonathan with a passion...the same way we hate ipob....

Who are the "we"? Speak for yourself. If you "no wan read" then bypass GEJ's statement. It's not by force. Hate him all you want, it wont take a strand of hair from Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by lereinter(m): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
those people are wicked o
they want to finish all the money u pack
during 2015 mr gej was even sharing money to babas whose pikin were contesting under apc
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Azam101: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pls come out and contest so that boys could enjoy the stolen funds pls !
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Azam101: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Igbo found
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Blizzy9ja: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Azam101:
Igbo found
Gullible zombie detected
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Blizzy9ja: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
zoedew:

I ain’t no partisan politician but to say Jonathan was a honest man anNigerian President is a “No! No!!” even in your wildest dream!!!
Sampler: He presided over the mindless looting of Our National treasury when shortly before his re- election bid he threw tons of dollars around to buy his re-election. He goes about playing the Ostrich while the gullible take his harmless mien for his real person.
#JonathanRepentOrPerishNoThirdOption
Every politician would have done same... Yes I make bold to say he was and still is a honest man and I prefer his corruption to the present lie and deceit that is being peddled by this mediocre government and gullible people like you will applaud every of their actions even when it defies all reasonable logic

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by tsdarkside(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
ocelot2006:

Who are the "we"? Speak for yourself. If you "no wan read" then bypass GEJ's statement. It's not by force. Hate him all you want, it wont take a strand of hair from Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

am not alone with my opinion....read comments....

i dont even have to say anything....many already hate jonathan....
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Pavarottii(m): 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
victorazyvictor:
And that has been your weakness. Good leaders don't share tears in public as is sign of defeat.
buhari?
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by zoedew: 6:56am On Nov 13, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Every politician would have done same... Yes I make bold to say he was and still is a honest man and I prefer his corruption to the present lie and deceit that is being peddled by this mediocre government and gullible people like you will applaud every of their actions even when it defies all reasonable logic

1. Assuming but not conceding that every politician would have done that does not take away from the gross manifestation of dishonesty such conduct by Jonathan amounted to.
2. I am not given to blind support of any government. Check my posts on politics.
3. Your insistence on your position is not surprising since Jonathan himself views stealing not to be corruption!
4. May you receive the due reward for Jonathan’s brand of corruption which is your expressed preference.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Zaen: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Spylord48:
Every politicians is under pressure to contest.I wonder who is really pressurizing them to contest!
the cookie jar thieves that surround them.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by ofeco: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
Don't fall for those criminals that messed your govt. up, you are blessed to have occupied the office of governor and president. Nigeria is owned by all therefore allow others to rule. that is my candid advice to you GEJ.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by richeso: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
only a buffoon will not want you back sir. till today you still remain the best president this Useless country had
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by tashashiel(f): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
GEJ pls don't fall for that o, they wan to use you so that buhari will win again
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Your mother is fool
whateverkay:
Gej till 2019. Tanoids cum Ipob yoots are fools grin
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
TruePass:
Your mother is fool

Mynd44

Mynd44

Mynd44
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by orisa37: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
Just support either Dangote/Iweala or Makarfi/Ekweremadu
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by jpphilips(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
Who does this loser think he is?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by jpphilips(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
ocelot2006:

ijaw people dnt bear the name "Ebele", most of them dont even know what it means, stop patronizing a loser!!
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by ocelot2006(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
jpphilips:

ijaw people dnt bear the name "Ebele", most of them dont even know what it means, stop patronizing a loser!!

Who cares if his name is Ebele or Ching-Chang-Chung? The FACTS remain that the "loser" is leagues ahead & far better than your Lord & Saviour Buhari & his goons, & has achieved far more in life than you & your family generations COMBINED
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by jpphilips(m): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
ocelot2006:

Who cares if his name is Ebele or Ching-Chang-Chung? The FACTS remain that the "loser" is leagues ahead & far better than your Lord & Saviour Buhari & his goons, & has achieved far more in life than you & your family generations COMBINED

You maybe right however, remind me again who lost at the polls in 2015?
Re: Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest by mastermaestro(m): 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Joephat:
angry

My highest mistake was campaigning against this learned President. I actually gave almost ten persons reason to vote apc instead Of GEJ but I always feel guilty when ppl commit suicide and are suffering.

My sister's business actually went down bcz of APC and one man who had proniome Custom job, told me that he can't get me job again bcz of the present govt.

All is well

My guy, there was a multinational company that cancelled an already concluded recruitment exercise after election results rolled out in favour of Buhari. I knew peeps whose big dreams fell apart while they watched helplessly. Till now, many haven't recovered!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) / ISIS Announces Abu Musab Al-Barnawi As New Boko Haram Leader To Replace Shekau / Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.