Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. (8294 Views)

Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by makydebbie(f): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pynkylypz:
No any news at all.. His phone is still switched off.
Okay, I'm still praying for him. Hopefully we'll hear good news from them soon.
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by LoRdCaT(m): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
In Royalblack007's voice: What a weekgrin
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
LoRdCaT:
In Royalblack007's voice: What a weekgrin
grin
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by LoRdCaT(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pynkylypz:
grin
Hello dear. I see you have learnt it.
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Hello dear. I see you have learnt it.
Hehe.. Yes
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by LoRdCaT(m): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Hehe.. Yes
How's your night going?
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
LoRdCaT:
How's your night going?
Fine fine
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by bizzy500: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
makydebbie:
The shoe fits innit? Don't come here lying that you're not frustrated. Your posts reeks of it. If you really have a life outside this forum, you wouldn't be bothered about "jobless faceless females" here to even write an incoherent epistle to make a very shallow point. Nigga don't come here to act the "guest" thing. Even as a guest, you cannot read people's diaries, so how were you able to read mhizesther's. Even my one year old nephew won't buy your stupid tale. You had to stalk her to make a point. Can you even sink lower? Can your life ever get better with this hate and vile? So baby, you better use your main to create this thread we aint buying your stupid, dumb, story.

The fact that I'm unapologetically blunt makes me a boss lady yeah? Bitch, I'm a boss lady, it reflects on my posts. Choke on it.

You never pity your frustrated life na my own? cheesy
That's laughable. Try that ugly game for someone with low self esteem, or a fool who will take the words of a frustrated individual in a faceless forum serious, and this is funny coming from an alternate with no dee pee. Maky is unshaken. You should consider yourself lucky that I indulged you, I don't normally have time for alternates. So when I don't reply your next mention, you can read my signature and think again. cool
this is wat the op is saying
....im sure u cant say it to his face.....the op have a point tho
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by makydebbie(f): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
bizzy500:
this is wat the op is saying
....im sure u cant say it to his face.....the op have a point tho
Oya support him because you're so sure he can say what he said to my face.
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by bizzy500: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Oya support him because you're so sure he can say what he said to my face.
undecided
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by swiz123(m): 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
Although I'm not an active nl user, it's obvious that madridguy, iamj and iamkashybaby are very jobless.

Once you are strongly addicted to something,its obvious that you have no meaningful life outside it.

Quote me and meet your Waterloo

7 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by rawpadgin(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
worworgirl:
Your last point is wrong! I am pretty but I'm not on instagram or snap chat. I prefer nairaland
but ur moniker says otherwise

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Hykis(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
ZaTruz:

Please I'm not your honey. I don't do ugly girls.

There is a difference between being an introvert and being shy and timid. You are shy and timid and extremely insecure.

bt guy hw on earth did u knw all this abt her?? ..do u knw her in person, like physical.?
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by rawpadgin(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
Berlyn1:
Happy Sunday lalasticlala grin
not again!

This ur incessant obsession with lalasticlala is becoming a cause for concern

Abi the guy jazz uu

1 Like

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Go and sleep joor. grin

If anyone here is jobless, it's your gf that spends all her life in romance section. It's the current scandal that has gotten her inactive.
Those who live in glass houses do not throw stones.

You don forget this one tho. cheesy

#No FILTER ATTITUDE.

What the Hell Is wrong with You Lovie
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Pacesetter123(m): 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
lefulefu:
...popcorn here grin
I am in dat category.Category of comment readers,so kip one 4me.
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by seunadeolu(m): 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
Abeg give me 2 with a chilled bottle of Coke
lefulefu:
...popcorn here grin
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by kizolo(m): 2:31am On Nov 13, 2017
All these jobless loquacious b1tches on nairaland can't actually stand real niggas in reality.

I swear them never born that girl wey go yarn anyhow give me offline the way they do online.

Op you're HYFR!

1 Like

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 13, 2017
seunadeolu:
Abeg give me 2 with a chilled bottle of Coke

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by BabbanBura(m): 2:44am On Nov 13, 2017
ZaTruz:
Everything I am about to say is fact and anyone who disagrees is just lying to himself.

Lots of the active ladies on this section who appear to be assertive, loud-mouthed and rude online actually can't even express their opinions confidently offline, let alone look a guy in the eye when talking to him.
I'll give you an example. Look at Mhizesther. This is someone who acts like a mad dog online but offline she is an extremely shy kitten. She can't speak in public and is extremely self conscious about herself when around people.

Believe it or not, most active ladies on romance section have no lives outside of this forum. This explains why they literally spend more than 90% of their waking hours on this forum. Take Safiaa as an example. This is someone who claims to be a student who studies and works simultaneously, but yet lives on this forum 24/7. So the only explanation is that if she is actually a student who is employed then the only thing she ever does is go to classes, work, and spend the rest of her time on nairaland. This is the exact story for the rest of the active ladies here. Like think about any serious person you know who has something serious to do with her life, and still goes out to have fun, would such person have the time to spend on nairaland arguing about irrelevant matters? People who have lives outside nairaland are so engaged in their interactions with real people that they wouldn't have so much time to spend engaging with anonymous people. This is a simple fact.

Most of the active ladies here are usually lonely, mostly as a result of not being attractive. Let's be honest with ourselves. Physically attractive ladies aren't active on nairaland. This might seem like a harsh thing to say but it's the truth. Anyone who understands wetin dey sup for this country would agree with me that women who are conventionally attractive wouldn't spend so much time on nairaland giving opinions to every thread. Pretty ladies spend time on Instagram & Snapchat, not nairaland. Even if they use Nairaland, they are either using it to promote their businesses or brands. But they definitely wouldn't spend such time on romance section arguing nonsense. And when they aren't on Instagram or Snapchat, they are going out and having fun with their boyfriend or some guy who has been dying to take them out. Pretty ladies always have lots of options of things to do with their time, other than spend it on Nairaland. It's the undesirable ones wey nodody dey send dey spend 24 hrs on romance section.

sexybbstar comes to mind
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by BabbanBura(m): 2:48am On Nov 13, 2017
stephleena:
so many male bitches,on the loose this days on nairaland..ogbeni free this ladies..real niggas are out there on the street,their accounts are fat and shapeless..they are making it happen,and not snitching on ladies..u niggas,should stop thinking below ur hairy balls...nonsense.

wanted to drop a line to reset your fish brain but alas 'can anything good come from a Biafra-obcessed ashana?

1 Like

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 13, 2017
Pacesetter123:
I am in dat category.Category of comment readers,so kip one 4me.
cheesy

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Alwaysking: 2:52am On Nov 13, 2017
Berlyn1:
Happy Sunday l.alas.ticlala grin
Lalasticlala if you don't marry this girl, I go vex for you. grin
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 13, 2017
BabbanBura:

sexybbstar comes to mind
she"s the direct opposite of wat op said
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Alwaysking: 2:56am On Nov 13, 2017
QueenSekxy:

you are just a low life frustrated load of scumbag##who's seeking relevance under a female thread..shameless nitwit..

now,take the attention and feed your broke shattered mind...

anu...
byee
Why is this one pained, are you the one the op directed the insult to, or you are just being plain stewpid.

1 Like

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by BabbanBura(m): 2:57am On Nov 13, 2017
lefulefu:

she"s the direct opposite of wat op said

really? interesting, tell me more
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 13, 2017
BabbanBura:

really? interesting, tell me more
if u think she"s rude i suggest u take a stroll in the romance section and check out some ladies grin
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 13, 2017
ZaTruz:

It's funny how someone like you has the effrontery to call others lowlifes. I'm not venting any frustrations as I have none. I'm just informing people about the reality of this section. And I don't have to be an active user to know all the things I said. Anyone who is observant will be able to come to the same conclusions I have, even if he visits Nairaland once a week.

Get something doing with your life and stop commenting on every thread and forming boss lady on a faceless forum no serious person gives a damn about.

Honestly I feel sympathy for people like you and I understand why you'd spend every hour of your waking life on nairaland. I've seen your unfiltered photos, Debbie. You are an ugly girl. You aren't the kind of girl that would get attention from guys in real life so you live on a forum where you can present over-edited photos and live out your fantasies.

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by HerXLNC(f): 6:10am On Nov 13, 2017
TRUE TALK

Buh same goes for guys that are so frequent here.... Looking for a cheap pekus to blow.... Guys with low self esteem that can't approach the kinda lady they want due to depressed bank account

1 Like

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by laliga01: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2017
stephleena:
so many male bitches,on the loose this days on nairaland..ogbeni free this ladies..real niggas are out there on the street,their accounts are fat and shapeless..they are making it happen,and not snitching on ladies..u niggas,should stop thinking below ur hairy balls...nonsense.

Lolx...abeg na who offend this one?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs"- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls / Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Contest Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.