Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. (8298 Views)

Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by makydebbie(f): 8:04am On Nov 14, 2017
JoeClef:
Alright.

You sure? Lemme send a PM.
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
You sure? Lemme send a PM.
Definitely. Remove his name from your previous quote. Let's keep it a secret for those who haven't seen it yet.

Modified: I have replied your PM.
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by makydebbie(f): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2017
JoeClef:
Definitely. Remove his name from your previous quote. Let's keep it a secret for those who haven't seen it yet.

Okay I've modified and also replied your pm.
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Divay22(f): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2017
We already know the baby fish grin grin grin grin
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by shinarlaura(f): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2017
JoeClef:

Lol.. but i ve seen it already grin
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.. but i ve seen it already grin
Lol. I feel like saying, "I'll spank you and Divay22 for snooping," but I won't. Séun gave all of you serial numbers. Whenever I flirt, I get a ban. lipsrsealed Oya, back off before I get a ban. cheesy
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Divay22(f): 8:59am On Nov 14, 2017
JoeClef:
Lol. I feel like saying, "I'll spank you and Divay22 for snooping," but I won't. Séun gave all of you serial numbers. Whenever I flirt, I get a ban. lipsrsealed Oya, back off before I get a ban. cheesy
But i want to flirt with you na angry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by shinarlaura(f): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2017
JoeClef:

Lol... oh so u think u guys were the only ones around eh. I'm a monitoring spirit grin. Let me come and be going in peace wink i ve dedicated today a holy day for me. You wise me abi wink cheesy
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by IAMSASHY(f): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2017
undecided Op, u ar rite, sometimes I wonder if some of dem ar actually doing anything meaningful offline, even d guys 2
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by laliga01: 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
HerXLNC:

Because 40k is your monthly income abi.... Oya come lemme put u and your Co workers on my payroll.... Don't be pained

Lolx....nna clear, person like you na my side chick. To cure konji.
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
ZaTruz:
Everything I am about to say is fact and anyone who disagrees is just lying to himself.

Lots of the active ladies on this section who appear to be assertive, loud-mouthed and rude online actually can't even express their opinions confidently offline, let alone look a guy in the eye when talking to him.
I'll give you an example. Look at Mhizesther. This is someone who acts like a mad dog online but offline she is an extremely shy kitten. She can't speak in public and is extremely self conscious about herself when around people.

Believe it or not, most active ladies on romance section have no lives outside of this forum. This explains why they literally spend more than 90% of their waking hours on this forum. Take Safiaa as an example. This is someone who claims to be a student who studies and works simultaneously, but yet lives on this forum 24/7. So the only explanation is that if she is actually a student who is employed then the only thing she ever does is go to classes, work, and spend the rest of her time on nairaland. This is the exact story for the rest of the active ladies here. Like think about any serious person you know who has something serious to do with her life, and still goes out to have fun, would such person have the time to spend on nairaland arguing about irrelevant matters? People who have lives outside nairaland are so engaged in their interactions with real people that they wouldn't have so much time to spend engaging with anonymous people. This is a simple fact.

Most of the active ladies here are usually lonely, mostly as a result of not being attractive. Let's be honest with ourselves. Physically attractive ladies aren't active on nairaland. This might seem like a harsh thing to say but it's the truth. Anyone who understands wetin dey sup for this country would agree with me that women who are conventionally attractive wouldn't spend so much time on nairaland giving opinions to every thread. Pretty ladies spend time on Instagram & Snapchat, not nairaland. Even if they use Nairaland, they are either using it to promote their businesses or brands. But they definitely wouldn't spend such time on romance section arguing nonsense. And when they aren't on Instagram or Snapchat, they are going out and having fun with their boyfriend or some guy who has been dying to take them out. Pretty ladies always have lots of options of things to do with their time, other than spend it on Nairaland. It's the undesirable ones wey nodody dey send dey spend 24 hrs on romance section.

I can't believe i liked this comment grin
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
AlexandriaToria:
I can't believe i liked this comment grin
You concur?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hot Sex Video Clips / Post One Of Your Most Funny Meme Picture Here. / Girls! Food Is Done, Cum And Pick Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.