Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. (8281 Views)

Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by makydebbie(f): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
iamJ:
its a burn ooooo

Same thing I have been saying here

They called me a hater cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They know themselves
[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]
Go and sleep joor. grin

If anyone here is jobless, it's your gf that spends all her life in romance section. It's the current scandal that has gotten her inactive.
Those who live in glass houses do not throw stones.

You don forget this one tho. cheesy

#No FILTER ATTITUDE.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by iamJ(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Go and sleep joor. grin

If anyone here is jobless, it's your gf that spends all her life in romance section. It's the current scandal that has gotten her inactive.
Those who live in glass houses do not throw stones.

You don forget this one tho. cheesy

#No FILTER ATTITUDE.
shut it and get lost

1 Like

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
mhizesther:

Yes honey, I'm an introvert but I'm definitely not a coward... i'm still not going to exchange words with you.
This is how true love starts cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
mhizesther:
Sorry I'm not in the mood, try again later and remember to use your main moniker..
Happy sunday wink
Sis.. Your diary, you get?
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by makydebbie(f): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
iamJ:
shut it and get lost

The truth hurts. wink cheesy

I like my new....

#No FILTER ATTITUDE. tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pridestorm:
This is how true love starts cheesy cheesy

Lol.. true love abi cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Barzinime(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
You are back? I thought I sent you to Oblivion
stephleena:
so many male bitches,on the loose this days on nairaland..ogbeni free this ladies..real niggas are out there on the street,their accounts are fat and shapeless..they are making it happen,and not snitching on ladies..u niggas,should stop thinking below ur hairy balls...nonsense.
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
mhizesther:

Lol.. true love abi cheesy grin
That's how mine started....
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by iamJ(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
makydebbie:
The truth hurts. wink cheesy

I like my new....

#No FILTER ATTITUDE. tongue
stop trying too hard, i wouldnt exchange words with you

I dont like ugly people, get the cue biko

Even if i was bored cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

na ur grade i wan use pass time?

Carry ur kenkey and go am not buying

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Kondomatic(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Some guys been disgracing us on here 2005
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Windflower(f): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
makydebbie:
He wouldn't even have time to be concerned about this "jobless females" here. But yes, he had time to create a new mail and nairaland account to shame the ladies. Can someone define joblessness and frustration for me again?
Its the definition of pot calling kettle black,he even had the luxury to read about someone's diary,that's the definition of joblessness

1 Like

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by makydebbie(f): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
iamJ:
stop trying too hard, i wouldnt exchange words with you

I dont like ugly people, get the cue biko

Even if i was bored cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

na ur grade i wan use pass time?

Carry ur kenkey and go am not buying
Don't fight it jude, your generation's inheritance cannot afford it. smiley

14 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pridestorm:
That's how mine started....

Oh that's cool
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by makydebbie(f): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Windflower:

Its the definition of pot calling kettle black,he even had the luxury to read about someone's diary,that's the definition of joblessness
Can you imagine? All these frustrated lowlifes will come here to vent their frustrations on us like we're the reason for their misfortunes. This thread was DOA.

1 Like

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
Some guys been disgracing us on here 2005
As if you were here since 2005
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by RoyalBlak007: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
♤What a

♤week! cheesygrin

3 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
greiboy:
I don't know why op chose to single out two ladies to target sha cheesy grin

He is arguing from the specific to the general, making the specific the main focus of his arguments.
All i can say is lets watch from the sidelinescheesy.care for some popcorn?cheesy

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Sis.. Your diary, you get?

No
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
lefulefu:
All i can say is lets watch from the sidelinescheesy.care for some popcorn?cheesy
Yes my bro

1 Like

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
greiboy:
Yes my bro
.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
ZaTruz:

No you don't have to spend so much time here to identify people who are active. If every time you view a thread whether on front page or on this section and you see a particular person's comment, then that person is almost always online and active as well. Anyone can notice this, even someone who visits nairaland twice a week.
OGA BOSS.. I feel ya pains.. But you have to understand the psychology behind nairaland's ladies and why they do what they do.....
Not that you'll come here to create unnecessary thread against someone....

1 Like

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by ZaTruz: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Can you imagine? All these frustrated lowlifes will come here to vent their frustrations on us like we're the reason for their misfortunes. This thread was DOA.

It's funny how someone like you has the effrontery to call others lowlifes. I'm not venting any frustrations as I have none. I'm just informing people about the reality of this section. And I don't have to be an active user to know all the things I said. Anyone who is observant will be able to come to the same conclusions I have, even if he visits Nairaland once a week.

Get something doing with your life and stop commenting on every thread and forming boss lady on a faceless forum no serious person gives a damn about.

Honestly I feel sympathy for people like you and I understand why you'd spend every hour of your waking life on nairaland. I've seen your unfiltered photos, Debbie. You are an ugly girl. You aren't the kind of girl that would get attention from guys in real life so you live on a forum where you can present over-edited photos and live out your fantasies.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Where is ibkayee when you need her, her maturity and wisdom always impresses me, that's why I always invite her

1 Like

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by ZaTruz: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Where is ibkayee when you need her, her maturity and wisdom always impresses me, that's why I always invite her

Are you actually this stupid or this is just an act? This is a serious question.

11 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by stephleena(f): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
seriously, am not active here and dunno much here..strictly on nairaland for Biafra,and other pressing issues,buh with wat have seen and observed lately,I don't need a soothsayer to tell most of the guys here, had their wet dreams last month..very immature touts,with the privileges of hiding behind keypads,and using their mum's phones to spew,and taunt people better than their generations unborn...lame beggars,looking for girls to open account on their heads,like that aunty that has,reigning since yesterday..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
stephleena:
seriously, am not active here and dunno much here..strictly on nairaland for Biafra,and other pressing issues,buh with wat have seen and observed lately,I don't need a soothsayer to tell most of the guys here, had their wet dreams last month..very immature touts,with the privileges of hiding behind keypads,and using their mum's phones to spew,and taunt people better than their generations unborn...lame beggars,looking for girls to open account on their heads,like that aunty that has,reigning since yesterday..
Who be this one self?

4 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
ZaTruz:

Are you actually this stupid or this is just an act? This is a serious question.
between me and you, who is more stupid, you stalk every girl, I chat up here, don't you think you are sick and need help, you remind me of when I finished secondary school I was a green horn, go and buy Vaseline and wankk if you can't score girls online and offline, I am sure you look like the man that acted the gods are not to blame in real life seeing that you can't even attach a photo to your name. Don't be bitter, there's a girl for every guy out there keep seeking and you shall find.

6 Likes 1 Share

This is really immature

2 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by makydebbie(f): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
ZaTruz:

It's funny how someone like you has the effrontery to call others lowlifes. I'm not venting any frustrations as I have none. I'm just informing people about the reality of this section. And I don't have to be an active user to know all the things I said. Anyone who is observant will be able to come to the same conclusions I have, even if he visits Nairaland once a week.
The shoe fits innit? Don't come here lying that you're not frustrated. Your posts reeks of it. If you really have a life outside this forum, you wouldn't be bothered about "jobless faceless females" here to even write an incoherent epistle to make a very shallow point. Nigga don't come here to act the "guest" thing. Even as a guest, you cannot read people's diaries, so how were you able to read mhizesther's. Even my one year old nephew won't buy your stupid tale. You had to stalk her to make a point. Can you even sink lower? Can your life ever get better with this hate and vile? So baby, you better use your main to create this thread we aint buying your stupid, dumb, story.

Get something doing with your life and stop commenting on every thread and forming boss lady on a faceless forum no serious person gives a damn about.
The fact that I'm unapologetically blunt makes me a boss lady yeah? Bitch, I'm a boss lady, it reflects on my posts. Choke on it.

Honestly I feel sympathy for people like you and I understand why you'd spend every hour of your waking life on nairaland. I've seen your unfiltered photos, Debbie. You are an ugly girl. You aren't the kind of girl that would get attention from guys in real life so you live on a forum where you can present over-edited photos and live out your fantasies.

You never pity your frustrated life na my own? cheesy
That's laughable. Try that ugly game for someone with low self esteem, or a fool who will take the words of a frustrated individual in a faceless forum serious, and this is funny coming from an alternate with no dee pee. Maky is unshaken. You should consider yourself lucky that I indulged you, I don't normally have time for alternates. So when I don't reply your next mention, you can read my signature and think again. cool

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Earthquake1: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
ZaTruz:

Please I'm not your honey. I don't do ugly girls.

There is a different between being an introvert and being shy and timid. You are shy and timid and extremely insecure.

What is wrong with being shy and timid?

It's in people's DNA you know?
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Kimcutie: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
I only come here to read comments and mentions
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Earthquake1: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
makydebbie:
The shoe fits innit? Don't come here lying that you're not frustrated. Your posts reeks of it. If you really have a life outside this forum, you wouldn't be bothered about "jobless faceless females" here to even write an incoherent epistle to make a very shallow point. Nigga don't come here to act the "guest" thing. Even as a guest, you cannot read people's diaries, so how were you able to read mhizesther's. Even my one year old nephew won't buy your stupid tale. You had to stalk her to make a point. Can you even sink lower? Can your life ever get better with this hate and vile? So baby, you better use your main to create this thread we aint buying your stupid, dumb, story.

The fact that I'm unapologetically blunt makes me a boss lady yeah? Bitch, I'm a boss lady, it reflects on my posts. Choke on it.

You never pity your frustrated life na my own? cheesy
That's laughable. Try that ugly game for someone with low self esteem, and this is funny coming from an alternate with no dee pee. Maky is unshaken. You should consider yourself lucky that I indulged you, I don't normally have time for alternates. So when I don't reply your next mention, you can read my signature and think again. cool

This one feels like God grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Lingering Ex / Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates / Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.