Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. (8238 Views)

Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by laliga01: 7:29am On Nov 13, 2017
HerXLNC:
TRUE TALK

Buh same goes for guys that are so frequent here.... Looking for a cheap pekus to blow.... Guys with low self esteem that can't approach the kinda lady they want due to depressed bank account

Lolx...depressed bank account got me rolling on the floor.
Ladies that cannot earn 40k at the end of each month will come online and be shouting broke guys.
My sister, brokylin is your middle name.

3 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Diligentnigga(m): 7:49am On Nov 13, 2017
QueenSekxy:

you are just a low life frustrated load of scumbag##who's seeking relevance under a female thread..shameless nitwit..

now,take the attention and feed your broke shattered mind...

anu...
byee

see who is talking here,,i know u xoo very well v seen u in person and i know how childish and foolish u can b atimes,,

growup and change ur daft ways

2 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Khonifer: 7:51am On Nov 13, 2017
cheesy

The irony
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Mightyify(m): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2017
The OP is Right you can crucify him all you want but deep down you.... you know he's saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2017
*just passing *
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 13, 2017
Berlyn1:
Happy Sunday lalasticlala grin
Na only lala You see here Abi

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2017
Diffident:
*just passing *
You dey Manageable!!!
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2017
Diligentnigga:

see who is talking here,,i know u xoo very well v seen u in person and i know how childish and foolish u can b atimes,,

growup and change ur daft ways

FATALITY!!!
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 13, 2017
franzeezco:

You dey Manageable!!!
undecided
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Berlyn1(f): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2017
Alwaysking:
Lalasticlala if you don't marry this girl, I go vex for you. grin
help me tell am oooo cry
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Berlyn1(f): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2017
franzeezco:

Na only lala You see here Abi
yes
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by HerXLNC(f): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
laliga01:

Lolx...depressed bank account got me rolling on the floor.
Ladies that cannot earn 40k at the end of each month will come online and be shouting broke guys.
My sister, brokylin is your middle name.

Because 40k is your monthly income abi.... Oya come lemme put u and your Co workers on my payroll.... Don't be pained

1 Like

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
@ZaTruz, I want to plead with you to reveal your main moniker. MhisEsther thinks I wrote this. This is iLegend. Your style of writing is similar to mine. I have my reasons for this request. Help me out. You can send me a PM if you're not comfortable revealing it here.

I'll be leaving this forum soon to focus on mine. I don't want any bad blood with anyone. If I want to create a thread like this, I'll do it with my main. All accusing fingers are on me.

@ChiefPiiko, it seems you know who's behind this moniker. Could you kindly reveal his main?

Thank you all.
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Stevengerd(m): 12:19am On Nov 14, 2017
stephleena:
so many male bitches,on the loose this days on nairaland..ogbeni free this ladies..real niggas are out there on the street,their accounts are fat and shapeless..they are making it happen,and not snitching on ladies..u niggas,should stop thinking below ur hairy balls...nonsense.
Madam is ur Life shapeless??
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 14, 2017
JoeClef:
@ZaTruz, I want to plead with you to reveal your main moniker. MhisEsther thinks I wrote this. This is iLegend. Your style of writing is similar to mine. I have my reasons for this request. Help me out. You can send me a PM.

@ChiefPiiko, it seems you know who's behind this moniker. Could you kindly reveal his main?

The person I think it is called me out earlier today insulting me, and denying, he made Safiaa stop talking to me, but it's fine I have taken it in my strides an moved on, I think we can all do the same. This thread is quite embarassing though, I felt I was crying louder than the bereaved. It isn't worth the stress to unmask the person since the prime suspect has denied
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by abbeyology88(m): 12:53am On Nov 14, 2017
Chiefpiiko, u still enter here? grin grin
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by abbeyology88(m): 12:55am On Nov 14, 2017
Berlyn1:
help me tell am oooo cry

U this girl. Wetin happen to ur old account?

This one is new, and, by d way, u still on lala all this long? shocked shocked

Nawa fo u ooh
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 14, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
The person I think it is called me out earlier today insulting me, and denying, he made Safiaa stop talking to me, but it's fine I have taken it in my strides an moved on, I think we can all do the same. This thread is quite embarassing though, I felt I was crying louder than the bereaved. It isn't worth the stress to unmask the person since the prime suspect has denied
If you don't unmask him, all the blames will be on me. Do you know why?
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 14, 2017
abbeyology88:
Chiefpi.iko, u still enter here? grin grin
yea but I wish I never set my eyes on this thread in the first place

1 Like

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by abbeyology88(m): 12:57am On Nov 14, 2017
Diffident:
*just passing *

kiss kiss kiss

Dont just pass
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 14, 2017
JoeClef:
No, I don't it's just some pained guy that has been seeking notice and attention from both of them unsuccessfully
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by abbeyology88(m): 12:59am On Nov 14, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
yea but I wish I never set my eyes on this thread in the first place

Me. Self just say mke I scroll around small mle e no be like say na "the other room" I dey active.

That go be like selfishness..
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 14, 2017
abbeyology88:

Me. Self just say mke I scroll around small mle e no be like say na "the other room" I dey active.

That go be like selfishness..
Na hungry lions full the other room o, 1 of my esteemos say hi to me for there, dem don rush full her PM even trace her Facebook account sharply
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by abbeyology88(m): 1:04am On Nov 14, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Na hungry lions full the other room o, 1 of my esteemos say hi to me for there, dem don rush full her PM even trace her Facebook account sharply

grin grin grin

Aja ti wo ile ekun (dog don enter the lion's den)

Mke I go sleep baba.

1 Like

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 14, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
No, I don't it's just some pained guy that has been seeking notice and attention from both of them unsuccessfully
One of the girls OP mentioned and I are friends on WhatsApp. We had a little misunderstanding two days ago and stopped chatting with each other.

After stumbling on this thread this morning, and noticing some similarities between the way I write and the OP's way of writing, I felt guilty for no reason and messaged her on WhatsApp.

She replied by saying, "You think I'm stupid?" This means, she thinks I wrote this. This is why I'm pleading with you to reveal the person behind this moniker.

I wanted to stop coming to NL till January. The only reason I came to this forum is to advertise. Mingling with people here is just to make me not to look isolated. I don't have time for all these drama except it's generating traffic to my site.

So, who is he? If you can't say it here, send me a PM. Please, don't fail me on this. I want to deactivate my account in peace in due time.
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 14, 2017
JoeClef:
sorry my direct mail is Piiko4u@yahoo.com
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 14, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
sorry my direct mail is Piiko
I just sent you a mail with my business account. Thank you as I anticipate your kind reply.

1 Like

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by richiella(f): 1:21am On Nov 14, 2017
[color=#550000][/color][quote author=ZaTruz post=62311421]Everything I am about to say is fact and anyone who disagrees is just lying to himself.

Lots of the active ladies on this section who appear to be assertive, loud-mouthed and rude online actually can't even express their opinions confidently offline, let alone look a guy in the eye when talking to him.
I'll give you an example. Look at Mhizesther. This is someone who acts like a mad dog online but offline she is an extremely shy kitten. She can't speak in public and is extremely self conscious about herself when around people.

Believe it or not, most active ladies on romance section have no lives outside of this forum. This explains why they literally spend more than 90% of their waking hours on this forum. Take Safiaa as an example. This is someone who claims to be a student who studies and works simultaneously, but yet lives on this forum 24/7. So the only explanation is that if she is actually a student who is employed then the only thing she ever does is go to classes, work, and spend the rest of her time on nairaland. This is the exact story for the rest of the active ladies here. Like think about any serious person you know who has something serious to do with her life, and still goes out to have fun, would such person have the time to spend on nairaland arguing about irrelevant matters? People who have lives outside nairaland are so engaged in their interactions with real people that they wouldn't have so much time to spend engaging with anonymous people. This is a simple fact.

Most of the active ladies here are usually lonely, mostly as a result of not being attractive. Let's be honest with ourselves. Physically attractive ladies aren't active on nairaland. This might seem like a harsh thing to say but it's the truth. Anyone who understands wetin dey sup for this country would agree with me that women who are conventionally attractive wouldn't spend so much time on nairaland giving opinions to every thread. Pretty ladies spend time on Instagram & Snapchat, not nairaland. Even if they use Nairaland, they are either using it to promote their businesses or brands. But they definitely wouldn't spend such time on romance section arguing nonsense. And when they aren't on Instagram or Snapchat, they are going out and having fun with their boyfriend or some guy who has been dying to take them out. Pretty ladies always have lots of options of things to do with their time, other than spend it on Nairaland.
Op u are not serious at all
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 14, 2017
ChiefPiiko, thank you for your swift response. I'll investigate the name. Well appreciated. I won't reveal it here, except everyone wants me to.

Modified: He's the one. Same writing style. Even Makydebbie he attacked, he was flirting with her. Maybe, she refused.

During IamJ's saga he said something, but let me keep quiet. Bye.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by makydebbie(f): 7:13am On Nov 14, 2017
JoeClef:
ChiefPiko, thank you for your swift response. I'll investigate the name. Well appreciated. I won't reveal it here, except everyone wants me to.

Modified: He's the one. Same writing style. Even Makydbbie he attacked, he was flirting with her. Maybe, she refused.

During IaJ's saga he said something, but let me keep quiet. Bye.
That's why I don't take most of this boys here serious. What they can't do with their main, they'll happily attack with their alternates. Can I give you my mail?
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
That's why I don't take most of this boys here serious. What they can't do with their main, they'll happily attack with their alternates. Can I give you my mail?
Alright.
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2017
Modified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Look At What A Access Bank Customer Did Hilarious Pictures / What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me / I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.