Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (30308 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Should I Send Her Packing? / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by kenzysmith: 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
Watch ur lang u re warn
dominique:
The man was just looking for an excuse to chase the wife away and you gave him one.

Your mum, sisters, female relatives and unborn daughters inclusive. They are all useless and disgrace to humanity

You want to collectively insult other people's sisters and mothers and exclude yours, impossicant!
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by debokaz(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
NaijaNeedsRev:
Her Husband made Sexual Assault Allegation On This Corper

Good day Nairalanders! I'm a corps member currently serving in a north central state. There's this hairdresser in my street whom I did rapour with. I mean just an open conversations. She happened to understand my language, the reason why we talk. To my utmost surprise, my male neighbour called me few weeks ago to tell me that my gists are in the mouths of the people in the street, that the said woman's husband had sent her packing because he claimed she's having an affair with me. I was shocked because I am innocent. Though my neighbour said people are already fighting for me in my back.

As I am a man of my ego and integrity, I perceived this as image tarnishing then I was planning to pick up the issue and Sue the husband but my neighbour got in my way and said since the man did not enter a face-off with me, I should not opt for that. #your kind pieces of advice Pls! embarassed embarassed
U better watch ur back and stop the rapport.Know u re a stranger,so be careful to avoid story that touches.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
NaijaNeedsRev:

I have not taken any step Sir.

Maybe you need to talk to some senior staff at your camp.

If the man actually ‘sent his wife away’ as you wrote up there, it’s either he has been nursing the idea of getting rid of the woman and used your case as an excuse or he must be an extremely paranoid man with severe inferiority complex issues.

If it’s the latter, you should be on your guard always. In fact thou shall not blink. His next reaction towards you might not be too pleasant.

Btw, what do you mean by having ‘rapour with the woman’?...Explain.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
NaijaNeedsRev:

Good day Nairalanders! I'm a corps member currently serving in a north central state. There's this hairdresser in my street whom I did rapour with. I mean just an open conversations. She happened to understand my language, the reason why we talk. To my utmost surprise, my male neighbour called me few weeks ago to tell me that my gists are in the mouths of the people in the street, that the said woman's husband had sent her packing because he claimed she's having an affair with me. I was shocked because I am innocent. Though my neighbour said people are already fighting for me in my back.

As I am a man of my ego and integrity, I perceived this as image tarnishing then I was planning to pick up the issue and Sue the husband but my neighbour got in my way and said since the man did not enter a face-off with me, I should not opt for that. #your kind pieces of advice Pls! embarassed embarassed
must you rapour wit d woman.......nawa pls face ur copership
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Rinsola32(f): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
AntiWailer:
"Inflicted sexual allegation ?"

Eleebo oriibu, eleebo oshi

Please what made you write the above response?..

Can't stop laughing out loud....OMG!

Haba!!!
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by kehyndey(f): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
NaijaNeedsRev:

u might not be d reason for her being sent packing.....so I guess u should keep calm n since d hubby has not put it to you dat u are into such act at his wife because dose people are not patient wen it comes to wife issues,so if d man actually suspects or finks sth like dat, he would av stopped u 4rm going to his wife's shop to TALK.....
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by ifymorena(f): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
This story is similar to the one that happened to my friend in otukpo shocked shocked shocked shocked where in North Central?
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by waunieducation: 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
News about this so called 'NYSC' stink!
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Skmoda360(m): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
oloriadejoke:
A man who send his wife packing out of the house because he suspect something might be going on between you and his wife and hasn't confront you since then..bros you don't need any oracle to tell you he(the husband) has a bigger shocker for you in store.maybe he is yet to finish his plan pls call people attention to this issue or else all he is waiting for the noise to die down and take his revenge in order to avoid suspicion from people.be wise
you smart.....clap for yourself. cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by enomakos(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
You get mind Oooo! Person dey vex coz he think say you dey date him Wife, you still dey talk sue,instead make you dey thank God say he never mobilize him guys come pull dagger for you if na core northerner .

Oga you better mellow, nothing concern you for the matter na him and him wife get matter, allow dem settle their matter or make you gather person make dem follow you go clear the husband as matter take be .

But if you wan sue,abeg go ahead your body go tell later grin cheesy
op take this bro advise to the bank
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by enomakos(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
NaijaNeedsRev:

go and buy a gun,the dude is planing something
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by coolk(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
pocohantas:
You mission in that state is to serve, it's not to start your local government meeting with a married woman. I know that feeling of meeting someone who understands your language in a strange land, but some spouses are insecure and irrational. So, we all should be careful of how we associate with married people.

I expected you to distance yourself from the woman and all the side talks, instead you are planning to sue the husband. Didn't they give you those security talks they give corps members?

Please, face your PPA and CDS.
Pass out in peace.
Your family loves you.
We love you too...

Do you love yourself?

Your response always dey make sense.
I think you are one of the smartest person I know on NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Ken4agent(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
pocohantas:
You mission in that state is to serve, it's not to start your local government meeting with a married woman. I know that feeling of meeting someone who understands your language in a strange land, but some spouses are insecure and irrational. So, we all should be careful of how we associate with married people.

I expected you to distance yourself from the woman and all the side talks, instead you are planning to sue the husband. Didn't they give you those security talks they give corps members?

Please, face your PPA and CDS.
Pass out in peace.
Your family loves you.
We love you too...

Do you love yourself?

pass out in peace
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Psalmwhyte(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
NaijaNeedsRev:

U are nt even grateful 2 God dat he did not eliminate ur b4 sending d wife packing.
Bro u beta b very kiaful...ooo
No go dia go dey claim activist...ooo.
Apply number #6
Dats my humble advice.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by yourme2: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
What kind of rapour u r having with married woman? Just be praise ur creator dat d man don't break ur head because they don't use their wife play out there
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by HARDLABOR: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
lefulefu:
so na im allawee im go come take dey feed the woman ba?
so as her husband[size=8pt][/size] don park her load komot were make she go My haus Nah! Maybe u go acomodate her
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
HARDLABOR:

so as her husband[size=8pt][/size] don park her load komot were make she go My haus Nah! Maybe u go acomodate her
biko i no want aboki wahalacheesy.no be me d man go come dey face with dagger cheesy.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by HARDLABOR: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
lefulefu:
biko i no want aboki wahalacheesy.no be me d man go come dey face with dagger cheesy.

As u no want make she go coper haus nko

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Jimmy231: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
NaijaNeedsRev:

You wan sue am u better becareful those people no they play with there wife oooo
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by talk2percy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pridestorm:
Me too
I am very confused, I honestly don't know what to tell him.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by gbagyiza: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
AishaBuhari:
Rule No. 1

Stay away from people's wife whether they speak your language or not! Most married men are insane and they tend to misinterpret a lot...

But wait o... You no even fear you go dey associate yourself with aboki wife... shocked

I dont think its aboki's wife, he for don hear am..it is my area i know how they behave when it comes to thier wives..u can do anything to aboki but dont play with his religion or his wife..
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
You were sent there by the zoo to serve.so what ever you serve is your choice.
You can decide to serve people's wife.
You can decide to serve single ladies.
You can decide to serve yourself by looking for better life opportunity.
Me think you are doing the first two.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Caseless: 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
NaijaNeedsRev:

*rapport . Wht do u think?
seek relocation quietly before her husband gets on your neck. You're in trouble if the people feels you are wife snatcher.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Freeman59: 12:23am On Nov 13, 2017
NaijaNeedsRev:

You just came here to convince yourself that you are innocent but deep down, you know you are doing something bad with that lady. if not why are thinking of taking the man to court. Besides you haven't even been accused of anything.

My opinion is, you're being defensive and that tells me you are guilty
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by grandstar(m): 12:33am On Nov 13, 2017
NaijaNeedsRev:

As I am a man of my ego and integrity, I perceived this as image tarnishing then I was planning to pick up the issue and Sue the husband but my neighbour got in my way and said since the man did not enter a face-off with me, I should not opt for that. #your kind pieces othidvice Pls! embarassed embarassed

The issue here is not your ego but the poor woman's marriage. Consider it your duty to save it for her sake.

Approach the husband in company of people and state what you overheard. Tell him it isn't true! That you simply had discussions with her and nothing more.

Tell him you're ready to swear with the bible if need be.

Tell him that in the bible and Koran slander is considered Haram( forbidden).

Say that the, "One whom we are from and to whom we shall all return" knows you are innocent and that may HE tear down your works if you're lying.

At this point, you can take your leave.

Your motive is to save a home.

Once you've done your best leave.

There maybe things you don't know:

Is the woman wayward?

Is the man insecure and can't satisfy his many wives?

Has he been looking for ways to kick her out?

Is he simply a hard hearted macho Muslim?

You simply do you best whether he changes his mind or not

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by mustaphasaidu: 1:16am On Nov 13, 2017
konji na bastard!,that is what currently am facing in Adamawa state as a coper.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by NaijaNeedsRev(m): 1:56am On Nov 13, 2017
bedspread:
HE DIDNT APPROACH YOU SO DO NOT APPROACH HIM..

IF U HAPPEN TO COME ACROSS HIM SAY HELLO TO HIM CONFINDENTLY AND GO YOUR WAY....

FINALLY TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE NOT TO BE TOO CLOSE TO HIS MADAM...

These are My Advices to u bro
Me and her husband have never talked for once.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by MossLuv: 2:16am On Nov 13, 2017
just mind your business and avoid the woman. if u have her number delete it. by the way, when are you passing out... I advice you relocate from that compound
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:22am On Nov 13, 2017
I don't trust your neighbour. Who is feeding him all this information?
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 13, 2017
Corpers are people too..they need love just like everyone else.
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by vicben27(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2017
one of my rules are, never get close or personal with a married woman. if shez married give her space. some of this women are either frustrated in there marriages, Sex starved or missing all the Diccks they are used to receiving when they were single. you get close, they read meaning to your simplicity/ kindness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.