Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (30310 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Should I Send Her Packing? / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by eodavids(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2017
NaijaNeedsRev:
Her Husband made Sexual Assault Allegation On This Corper

Good day Nairalanders! I'm a corps member currently serving in a north central state. There's this hairdresser in my street whom I did rapour with. I mean just an open conversations. She happened to understand my language, the reason why we talk. To my utmost surprise, my male neighbour called me few weeks ago to tell me that my gists are in the mouths of the people in the street, that the said woman's husband had sent her packing because he claimed she's having an affair with me. I was shocked because I am innocent. Though my neighbour said people are already fighting for me in my back.

As I am a man of my ego and integrity, I perceived this as image tarnishing then I was planning to pick up the issue and Sue the husband but my neighbour got in my way and said since the man did not enter a face-off with me, I should not opt for that. #your kind pieces of advice Pls! embarassed embarassed

Here's the advice:

While the lady/wife hears your language and you maintained raport with her; have you any report at all with the husband??

Because there must be a language (local or English) which you can use to have a conversation with the man (husband).

But, in this instance, you may not even be acquainted with the husband, yet you have affirmed you maintain a "RAPORT" with the married woman.

If you go to the court on this issue, you will lose the case and your service may be jeopardized.

You are not a lady, and the lady is not into hair cut kind of saloon, so your report with her may be such that you visits her business place as well as call each other on phone regularly and engage in long conversation such that she have come to be fund of you and this may have taken a toll on her matrimonial household.

The husband, I presume, is not entirely a fool and may have observed some salient changes in his family. He may have talked to his wife to avoid crisis, but like situations of this nature, the woman may be adamant.

The husband may know more of what involves you and his wife than you are ready to admit here, so whatch your self and be very careful. If your hands are really clean, pray that you complete your service peacefully while you lie low from now on. If however your hands are stained, then pray hard and seek for pardon from God and from affected persons.

YOU WILL BE MADE OR MARRED BY WOMAN IF YOU DON'T AVOID THEM!!!
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by eodavids(m): 10:17am On Nov 13, 2017
psalmson001:
I concur with ur neighbor. As long as nobody has approached u physically to accuse u, its just mere "dem say dem say". So keep ur calm........ Also i suggest u inform ur ClO or sub CLO or even ur LI about the issue just incase tinz later gets out of hand.

To balance your comment:
Ask him to tell you in confidence THAT HE DIDN'T DO IT grin grin grin
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by eodavids(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2017
pocohantas:
You mission in that state is to serve, it's not to start your local government meeting with a married woman. I know that feeling of meeting someone who understands your language in a strange land, but some spouses are insecure and irrational. So, we all should be careful of how we associate with married people.

I expected you to distance yourself from the woman and all the side talks, instead you are planning to sue the husband. Didn't they give you those security talks they give corps members?

Please, face your PPA and CDS.
Pass out in peace.
Your family loves you.
We love you too...

Do you love yourself?

You are wise
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by nelsonjj: 10:26am On Nov 13, 2017
I saw a very important question up here. Do you love yourself?. Stay away from married women, that she understands ur language isnt a guarantee for such rapport that lead to untimely separation. Mind what you are there for and pray not to be attacked, i smell danger.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 13, 2017
NaijaNeedsRev:
Her Husband made Sexual Assault Allegation On This Corper

Good day Nairalanders! I'm a corps member currently serving in a north central state. There's this hairdresser in my street whom I did rapour with. I mean just an open conversations. She happened to understand my language, the reason why we talk. To my utmost surprise, my male neighbour called me few weeks ago to tell me that my gists are in the mouths of the people in the street, that the said woman's husband had sent her packing because he claimed she's having an affair with me. I was shocked because I am innocent. Though my neighbour said people are already fighting for me in my back.

As I am a man of my ego and integrity, I perceived this as image tarnishing then I was planning to pick up the issue and Sue the husband but my neighbour got in my way and said since the man did not enter a face-off with me, I should not opt for that. #your kind pieces of advice Pls! embarassed embarassed

I don't want to tell you that YOU ARE STUPID.

How can you be Rapporting with another man's wife ?

Shey if they kill this one now, they will say nah Corper ? Your tone sounds like a trouble maker.

The man didn't confront you but you want to sue him to show that you are educated abi ?
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 13, 2017
dayo2me:
this your thread get as e be. what do you mean by "rapour" or do you mean "rapport"?

Una don finally finish dis guy

He doesnt knw what he is doing sha..
Re: Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
If you love your life, please flee that neighbourhood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.