Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship (12117 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Your Ex -lover Should Never Be Your Friend After Break Up, It Ruins Relationship / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Earthquake1: 7:12am On Nov 16, 2017
henrylowe:
You're obviously frustrated and I can feel your pains.. By the way, which guy turned you to this? grin

Damn, she's one HIGHLY frustrated bitch, she can't have an argument without employing all logical fallacies and insults.
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by pocohantas(f): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2017
Earthquake1:

Damn, she's one HIGHLY frustrated bitch, she can't have an argument without employing all logical fallacies and insults.

Before jumping on a quote, take your time to read. What logical fallacies did I employ here? I clearly stated that I am for a man being the head, I have no problem with cooking, washing and every house chores, those things are nothing to me. But that's me... everyone should go for his kinda woman or man.

Someone quotes me saying he knows my type, I can't do this and that. I ask him, what did I say I can't do...he calls me frustrated. And you say I am the frustrated bitch?I hope nothing is wrong with you both and your comprehension?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2017
cheesygrin
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by ReinaFarine: 7:31am On Nov 16, 2017
Tosyne2much honey, good morning.... For the first time in my 6 active month in NL, I finally see a little sense in your discussion.....

I have said it times without number, until the society... Our parents and the young misogynistic cows growing up see the girl child can do more than 'the kitchen, and the oza room', Feminists will still fight.

I want you to understand that feminists are not just fighting for women right, we are fighting for equal right for both sexes....

Academically, we all know the statistics of girl child to boy child in school....
Financially, we know of the issue of pay difference.
Domestically, we've heard issues of violence where even the mother of the abused insist it is normal, it is all.your fault... You're a woman.... Learn how to endure it... Don't provoke your husband and other messed up bs.... Trivialising abuse when a man is a psychopath in the home but calling a woman a witch that must fry when she gets even verbally abusive ...

I've read of situations where a woman defends herself or her kids from a ln alcoholic excuse of a husband and she's punished and ostracized.....

Socially, you know the huge difference in the morality scale.....

Spiritually, we know....

And it seems to favour the female child the same way anti-racism seemed to favour the black...

The black were accused of being thugs without any interest in education and professionalism..... The same way the girl child is accused of being fish-brained whose only wish in life is to live off a man's dime....
Both cases are just stereotypical and not facts....

Give the female child equal opportunity to education, employment, reward for action, the mental and the psychological stability and see what she can do....

I have mentioned on at least six threads what a feminist wants..... Please do your part and if they are still misusing the opportunity, you can fry all the feminists as witches....

I don't think I've said this in this forum before,
The ideology that a man is the only one responsible for romance, buying gift to show care, sending flowers, planing surprises, and the rest is against feminism.... I'll show you care within my budget.... I'm not your mami according to J. Lo, he's not your daddy to take care of your bills, your clothing. Or your anything....

Issue of domestic responsibilities...
I laugh when I hear such arguenents.....

When you really meet someone you care about, it won't be an issue, washing her clothes, cooking hin dinner, picking the kids from schoop, doing groceries.... It is love... Both of you will figure it out.....
I actually don't think any woman has a problem with doing this....
But when this interferes with her jib as a person and you have it within your power to take up little responsibilities to make things easier because you hold on to sexist comments like, why i go marry wife come dey enter kitchen?
Or my wife must not work...
Or it is her duty to take care of the home while i taje care of the world, it is a problem....

There is a difference between feminists and manhaters....

I keep telling NL guys, I am a feminist....
I'm not depressed, heartbroken, I take the arrogance statement as a compliment from weakass that are threatened bt a woman that knows her shit... And owns it... From a.man it is seen as confidence, from a woman, it is seen as ballsbursting arrogance...

@majekdom2 it was a privilege to real man ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by makydebbie(f): 7:40am On Nov 16, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Awwwwwwwnnnn... I got this man laughing, Iyamm blushing. cheesy

I'll rather set the pace and drag you down to my location. tongue

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Blackhawk01: 7:44am On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=makydebbie post=62421735][/quote]

Can't I look for horseband in peace? shocked angry angry

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by pocohantas(f): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2017
All these guys going about calling girls bitch. I am just trying to be polite and not call you dogs, or find out which type of bitch your mother is. If you don't understand a post, ask questions. I won't be responsible for your misconception, neither will I tolerate its resultant insults kiss kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by makydebbie(f): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Can't I look for horseband in peace? shocked angry angry
I dey look you, make that your horseband no come compensate me fess, I'll go and visit your village people and give them your pictures. angry angry

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Blackhawk01: 8:26am On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
I dey look you, make that your horseband no come compensate me fess, I'll go and visit your village people and give them your pictures. angry angry

Lol. Let him compensate me fess na, abi which kain mumu sister be this nii? sad undecided

Babez, you don collect salary? embarassed
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by makydebbie(f): 8:29am On Nov 16, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Let him compensate me fess na, abi which kain mumu sister be this nii? sad undecided

Babez, you don collect salary? embarassed
Hahahaha grin grin
Let him compensate both of us oo biko.
No dear, I'm supposed to collect it tomorrow. What's up? cheesy Hope its not what I'm thinking? grin
Goodmoney, na only money I dey see this week. grin
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Blackhawk01: 8:30am On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha grin grin
Let him compensate both of us oo biko.
No dear, I'm supposed to collect it tomorrow. What's up? cheesy Hope its not what I'm thinking? grin
Goodmoney, na only money I dey see this week. grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

What are you thinking? cheesy
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by makydebbie(f): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2017
Blackhawk01:

What are you thinking? cheesy
I'm thinking you want to do begii begii. tongue tongue
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Blackhawk01: 8:38am On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm thinking you want to do begii begii. tongue tongue

You gerrit! I saw one beautiful weave, oh my! It's been on my mind but I no get money. Comman buy it for me. Shey I'm your favourite sister. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by makydebbie(f): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You gerrit! I saw one beautiful weave, oh my! It's been on my mind but I no get money. Comman buy it for me. Shey I'm your favourite sister. kiss kiss kiss
Hahahaha, I never do my hair this one dey come. grin
How much fess? grin
You fit send your account number make I use am decorate wallpaper for my phone. grin
You're now my favorite sister abi? Chai! Money rules the world, baba God bless my hustle. cheesy
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Blackhawk01: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha, I never do my hair this one dey come. grin
How much fess? grin
You fit send your account number make I use am decorate wallpaper for my phone. grin
You're now my favorite sister abi? Chai! Money rules the world, baba God bless my hustle. cheesy

sad sad sad

9k pere grin lipsrsealed

Be nice, mango head. undecided
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by makydebbie(f): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2017
Blackhawk01:

sad sad sad

9k pere grin lipsrsealed

Be nice, mango head. undecided
Kuku kee me. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Blackhawk01: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Kuku kee me. cheesy grin cheesy

You cannor die na cry

Just see it as my Christmas gift. kiss
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by makydebbie(f): 8:58am On Nov 16, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You cannor die na cry

Just see it as my Christmas gift. kiss
Lemme die na, issi your die? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Blackhawk01: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Lemme die na, issi your die? cheesy

Ya mad ooooo sad angry

Lemme goan tell my Baeby about it sef kiss
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by makydebbie(f): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Ya mad ooooo sad angry

Lemme goan tell my Baeby about it sef kiss
Our baby. kiss
Lemme tell him about the Christmas list I made. kiss

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Blackhawk01: 9:19am On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Our baby. kiss
Lemme tell him about the Christmas list I made. kiss

Madam, hope you're nor mahd? Iffa catch you anywhere near my Baeby, you won't go scotfree. Truss me angry angry undecided
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by makydebbie(f): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Madam, hope you're nor mahd? Iffa catch you anywhere near my Baeby, you won't go scotfreee. Truss me angry angry undecided
I saw what you did there oo. cheesy grin cheesy
You just opened my nyash to him why? embarassed
Someone cannot play with you again? cry cry cry
Baby it's not what you think. lipsrsealed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by henrylowe(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2017
Earthquake1:

You don't have to tell me that cos I already know. Don't be surprised that frustrated people like that will end up kicking the poo of a man. Abeg forget all these their rants here
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 16, 2017
ReinaFarine:
Tosyne2much honey, good morning.... For the first time in my 6 active month in NL, I finally see a little sense in your discussion.....

I have said it times without number, until the society... Our parents and the young misogynistic cows growing up see the girl child can do more than 'the kitchen, and the oza room', Feminists will still fight.

I want you to understand that feminists are not just fighting for women right, we are fighting for equal right for both sexes....

Academically, we all know the statistics of girl child to boy child in school....
Financially, we know of the issue of pay difference.
Domestically, we've heard issues of violence where even the mother of the abused insist it is normal, it is all.your fault... You're a woman.... Learn how to endure it... Don't provoke your husband and other messed up bs.... Trivialising abuse when a man is a psychopath in the home but calling a woman a witch that must fry when she gets even verbally abusive ...

I've read of situations where a woman defends herself or her kids from a ln alcoholic excuse of a husband and she's punished and ostracized.....

Socially, you know the huge difference in the morality scale.....

Spiritually, we know....

And it seems to favour the female child the same way anti-racism seemed to favour the black...

The black were accused of being thugs without any interest in education and professionalism..... The same way the girl child is accused of being fish-brained whose only wish in life is to live off a man's dime....
Both cases are just stereotypical and not facts....

Give the female child equal opportunity to education, employment, reward for action, the mental and the psychological stability and see what she can do....

I have mentioned on at least six threads what a feminist wants..... Please do your part and if they are still misusing the opportunity, you can fry all the feminists as witches....

I don't think I've said this in this forum before,
The ideology that a man is the only one responsible for romance, buying gift to show care, sending flowers, planing surprises, and the rest is against feminism.... I'll show you care within my budget.... I'm not your mami according to J. Lo, he's not your daddy to take care of your bills, your clothing. Or your anything....

Issue of domestic responsibilities...
I laugh when I hear such arguenents.....

When you really meet someone you care about, it won't be an issue, washing her clothes, cooking hin dinner, picking the kids from schoop, doing groceries.... It is love... Both of you will figure it out.....
I actually don't think any woman has a problem with doing this....
But when this interferes with her jib as a person and you have it within your power to take up little responsibilities to make things easier because you hold on to sexist comments like, why i go marry wife come dey enter kitchen?
Or my wife must not work...
Or it is her duty to take care of the home while i taje care of the world, it is a problem....

There is a difference between feminists and manhaters...

I keep telling NL guys, I am a feminist....
I'm not depressed, heartbroken, I take the arrogance statement as a compliment from weakass that are threatened bt a woman that knows her shit... And owns it... From a.man it is seen as confidence, from a woman, it is seen as ballsbursting arrogance...

@majekdom2 it was a privilege to real man ..
God bless you! the obvious truth is we know how unintelligent Africans can get and how they are quick to twist a just cause. What many Africans are calling feminism is simply man hating... period. At first bolded, Thats the summary of the whole feminism Idea but not when your husband gives instruction on how to spend some money he provided and then you chose to spend it your own way......
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2017
majekdom2:
God bless you! the obvious truth is we know how unintelligent Africans can get and how they are quick to twist a just cause. What many Africans are calling feminism is simply man hating... period. At first bolded, Thats the summary of the whole feminism Idea but not when your husband gives instruction on how to spend some money he provided and then you chose to spend it your own way......
She brilliantly trashed out the awkward mentality of our ladies towards feminism.

What people display here is more of disregard for the make folks. If you've ever had an encounter with a typical Nigerian feminists then you will know how silly these people can be

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Blackhawk01: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
I saw what you did there oo. cheesy grin cheesy
You just opened my nyash to him why? embarassed
Someone cannot play with you again? cry cry cry
Baby it's not what you think. lipsrsealed grin

cheesy grin tongue tongue

Stay away from my Baeby if you don't want me to open thread on your matter. angry angry angry

Rubbish wicked sister undecided undecided
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by pocohantas(f): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2017
majekdom2:

Nawa o....Any woman who does the bolded is irresponsible na. The person that supports her is more irresponsible.
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2017
Humanistme:
leave them alone go marry the submissive ones na.the ones that belong to the kitchen and other room. e. g sexybbstar
You're so on point. From mere observation, you'd notice where this moniker belongs in Holy Matrimony. cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
You're so on point. From mere observation, you'd notice where this moniker belongs in Holy Matrimony. cheesy
Na so cheesy

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by generalbush(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2017
Blackhawk01 and pocohantas... Una don form cabal shebi??

I will marry the two of you and confine you both in the oza room! kiss
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Na so cheesy
So you're happy she belongs to the kitchen and other room?. Overly docile women end up being used as a doormat which isn't good for any woman.
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
So you're happy she belongs to the kitchen and other room?. Overly docile women end up being used as a doormat which isn't good for any woman.
Okay thank you madam cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today / Betrayal Of A Friend. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.