Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders (1195 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by techbloga: 2:24am On Nov 16, 2017
Two great love birds, a nairalander and a good friend are ready to walk down the isle together on the 18th Nov 2017. Abegg let's show them some love!!
More pictures in the comment box

Lalasticlala
Seun
Semid4lyfe
Abinoscopy
Ishilove
Marpol

Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by techbloga: 2:27am On Nov 16, 2017
More!!

Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by techbloga: 2:32am On Nov 16, 2017
More photos!!

Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by GloriaNinja(f): 2:35am On Nov 16, 2017
THEIR PHOTOSHOOT GET AS E BE.

2 Likes

Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 16, 2017
We never hear of these nairalanders till there's a pre wedding photo to share. tongue
Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by WizAkzy: 2:58am On Nov 16, 2017
Peaceful wedding i wish you both

2 Likes

Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by Nedfed(m): 3:01am On Nov 16, 2017
It seems na short short gals/babes dey reign now. 90% of pre-wedding pix now are of short babes. Are men not finding tall gals attractive again?
Is beta I find one too before is to late.

Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by IamtherealRita(f): 3:23am On Nov 16, 2017
grin
Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by kingxsamz(m): 3:37am On Nov 16, 2017
everyday pre wedding photo

Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by AverageAnnie(f): 4:31am On Nov 16, 2017
They're beautiful. ..you guys should stop complaining and wish them well... By the way,when will my pre-wedding pics break the Internet? ??
Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by michlins(m): 4:55am On Nov 16, 2017
Guy I love the color combinations. Blue on white.

May the joy of your life be unlocked by this marriage
Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by stinggy(m): 5:05am On Nov 16, 2017
All we hear is "2 nairalanders" every time. den no get name/moniker

Happy married life btw.
Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by marsoden: 6:05am On Nov 16, 2017
AverageAnnie:
They're beautiful. ..you guys should stop complaining and wish them well...
By the way,when will my pre-wedding pics break the Internet? ??

We can do the pre-wedding together. Are you ready? By the way, you're beautiful.
Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by lalasticlala(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2017
stinggy:
All we hear is "2 nairalanders" every time. den no get name/moniker

Happy married life btw.

Lol. You are right though

2 Likes

Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by Evablizin(f): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2017
cheesy

Cute couple. HML
Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2017
simply hml
Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by sorextee(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2017
Happy married life. My turn go come one day...
Still looking for a girl...

Oya, any single girl (musnt necessarily be rich) and ready to marry shld hola. cheesy
I have a suit and a bestman ready...
Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by KingRex1(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2017
I wantu love o embarassed
They're cute.. HML
Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2017
Happy married life. I am very happy for you two.

But I still dey find my own cry
Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by rawpadgin(m): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
U guys should stop deceiving NL mods

These couple are not nairalanders

Happy married life anyway
Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by IAMSASHY(f): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
undecided hml 2 dem
Am yet 2 see a pre_wedding pix of any Nairaland mods, abi dem no dey marry ni?
Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by ChewingStick(m): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
cheesy
Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by ChewingStick(m): 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
AverageAnnie:
They're beautiful. ..you guys should stop complaining and wish them well...
By the way,when will my pre-wedding pics break the Internet? ??

When you stop smiling like my nex girl friend grin
Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by ChewingStick(m): 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
lalasticlala:

Lol. You are right though
cheesy Monitoring spirits every where.
bros, there's no time to loose guard
Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by chic2pimp(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:
We never hear of these nairalanders till there's a pre wedding photo to share. tongue

Hahaha grin grin...Was just thinking the same. The only time you hear of them is when the thread hits the front page.

1 Like

Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Beautiful couple I can't wait to get married and lose my virginity to the love of my life cry
Re: Save The Date!! Pre Wedding Photo Of Two Nairalanders by joseo: 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
happy married life.....wish u all the best

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation / Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love / The Real Reason Why Girls Stare At Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.