Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years (36098 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
If his friend had told him to stop spending on his student girlfriend because she can leave him after graduation, he would say he trusts her. If he had being told to date a working class lady he would say how can he be dating a woman whose income is close to or even more than his income. If he had been given any advice he would not have agreed, he would have become defensive. so let him carry his cross.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by fvckme(f): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
OrestesDante:

grin

This is one of them
I think she is the one

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by edgeP(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
I experienced a similar thing 'bout 8 years ago, i proposed (we dated for 4 years) and she said "give me some time", i waited six months, nothing was forth coming, i moved on to a better terrain, i got married to a nice woman and i am happy. this same hoelosho nearly stopped my wedding, latter i got to know she was hobnobbing with one young politician while i was trying the best to make her achieved her dream of becoming a pharmacist. the same hoelosho is still single with nothing to show for all her escapade up till this moment oh! so my guy, move on,

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by progress69: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
It's not by force that the person dating you must marry you. She may have found a better man in whom she's getting married to than she previously did in you. Move on!, and quit whining. It would either be your loss or hers later. Nigerian guys have this mentality that spending on a girlfriend in the course of a relationship automatically equal loyalty/marriage. I see that as benefits of being together. grin She may have also added some value to your life in some other way.

use your common sense when commenting on issues or u stfu. why will she keep deceiving him to the last minute. off course to keep milking him till she graduate....
be fair with ur judgement

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by progress69: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Solmax:
Such stories come up when Immature Adults date.
Abeg he should cut his loss and move on.
This him post go just make the ration of jollof rice to short that day sef as more people don hear of the wedding and go attend.

heart break is no respecter of person, age, religion, tribe or whatever. same way love makes people do stupid things.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by progress69: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
Change is constant. Anything could've gone wrong. Abi, do you men marry all the ladies you promised marriage?. tongue

running your mouth like tap now, if the case was the other way round, u will be singing another tune, how men are heartless and wicked, how she shouldnt have waited for 5 years, i know ur type....na to dey make noise for internet, do another thing for reality

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by written007: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
It's not by force that the person dating you must marry you. She may have found a better man in whom she's getting married to than she previously did in you. Move on!, and quit whining. It would either be your loss or hers later. Nigerian guys have this mentality that spending on a girlfriend in the course of a relationship automatically equal loyalty/marriage. I see that as benefits of being together. grin She may have also added some value to your life in some other way.
what if a better man comes her way after her marriage.... Commitment is practised while in a relationship .... 4yrs ! Is the guy a T-junction? Waiting ke found ni.... """"""'She that find a husband, findeth a...thing"" where is that in the Koran self? Still at a loss here

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by IamIBK: 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
just listen to yourself...

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by progress69: 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Alexrayz:

I laugh when u all come here and start insulting him until u in his shoe feel his pain I don't tink u have a right to say such allow him grieve guess this his way of doing such remember there is no switch wen it comes to matter of the heart

no mind them, like say heart break dey respect person.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by HyconMojo(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
You don't spend too much on a woman who hasn't given you a child
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
Egbon, pls move on jawe...
Politicians dey eceive us everyday, we no vex....
she go don dey give u sign, na u no knw

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by JuicyStar: 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:

Guess some people haven't not heard of a civil wrong termed "breach of promise to marry". It occurs when a partner after getting engaged, unilaterally breaks such promise after the other party had made certain decisions and taken steps in order to ensure that such promise comes to fulfillment. The aggrieved party must show losses suffered and opportunities lost due to the breach by the other party.

The law however is not saying a party can not rescind from such promise but he or she must give reasons why he/she cannot go on with such promise.

So my sister i agree that no one should be a slave to a guy just because he paid her way through school. Also, i dont believe a guy is bound to get married to a girl just because they have dated for donkey years. Love is a choice BUT when and where u are engaged, then u must expain and give reasons why u wan waka.

Such desolution ought to be backed up with good reasons such as false representation by the other party, bad character, physical or mental incapacity, incurable disease or infirmity etc. "I no just feel like again" isn't an excuse unless u are ready to pay for the other persons loss. But the "good" thing around here is that we just release small curse, leave the rest for God and move on.

So guys think before u propose and dont think love can be bought by paying shool fees or paying house rent; ladies don't give ur life to a guy just because u have stayed long with him or because he knelt down in the middle of shoprite, airport or idumota market to propose.

Love isn't that bad like most people are portraying it, it just that deceit, greed and selfishness are prevalent now a days.

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by correctguy101(m): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
All these childish talk and self pity just because a girlfriend left you for another maga like yourself?

How many girls me don leave I no fit count, how many don leave me I no fit count.

But any guy that can't spend on his girl, which kind person be that? Just cos you don't plan to marry her or you're insecure she'll leave someday is just an excuse for being irresponsible....

I spend on anyone if I have the dough on me, be it a guy or a girl, whether I'm fccking the girl or not. I spend when I see anyone in need and it's within my means to help out.

Must you get something in return?
I've kept a girl in my house for 2days when the madman that invited her from PH had to throw her out cos she can't cook simple Ofe-Aku to please his ego. And I didn't touch her, even gave her money 2days later to go back to port-harcourt without touching her...
She learned that same Ofe-Aku from my sister and visits me for regular fvcking these days. No strings attached.... wink

Men just dey do anyhow, if a woman spends a million for you, be ready to spend a million million to show you are not only a man but an Alpha male..... wink

Even now in my trying times, I still spend a little but my girls no dey let me down. They've been taking care of me since.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Codes151(m): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
Solmax:
This him post go just make the ration of jollof rice to short that day sef as more people don hear of the wedding and go attend.
ur right!! But when ur a victim ud know what it feels like to love n loose... he’s wrong but he’s hurt! Understand
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Wisebisho: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Solmax:
If na Ladies now, na so curses go dey fly up and down... After chopping her kpomo for five years and he abandon her for another man..
Please if you cannot marry him or her, stop wasting everyone's time. Stop using him or her.. Not all can bear it and move on.
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Itzurboi(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
edgeP:
I experienced a similar thing 'bout 8 years ago, i proposed (we dated for 4 years) and she said "give me some time", i waited six months, nothing was forth coming, i moved on to a better terrain, i got married to a nice woman and i am happy. this same hoelosho nearly stopped my wedding, latter i got to know she was hobnobbing with one young politician while i was trying the best to make her achieved her dream of becoming a pharmacist. the same hoelosho is still single with nothing to show for all her escapade up till this moment oh! so my guy, move on,
She dey craze, she baked her cake, eat and still WANNA have it
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Bizibi(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
Change is constant. Anything could've gone wrong. Abi, do you men marry all the ladies you promised marriage?. tongue
mtcheeeew!!!!if it was the man that did it,ehhh!!!!!

You and the defenders will drop nuclear bombs on nl,once again mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Itzurboi(m): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
As in ehn, God would punish person wey replace your sense with SAWDUST making it difficult for you to comprehend things
correctguy101:
All these childish talk and self pity just because a girlfriend left you for another maga like yourself?

How many girls me don leave I no fit count, how many don leave me I no fit count.

But any guy that can't spend on his girl, which kind person be that? Just cos you don't plan to marry her or you're insecure she'll leave someday is just an excuse for being irresponsible....

I spend on anyone if I have the dough on me, be it a guy or a girl, whether I'm fccking the girl or not. I spend when I see anyone in need and it's within my means to help out.

Must you get something in return?
I've kept a girl in my house for 2days when the madman that invited her from PH had to throw her out cos she can't cook simple Ofe-Aku to please his ego. And I didn't touch her, even gave her money 2days later to go back to port-harcourt without touching her...
She learned that same Ofe-Aku from my sister and visits me for regular fvcking these days. No strings attached.... wink

Men just dey do anyhow, if a woman spends a million for you, be ready to spend a million million to show you are not only a man but an Alpha male..... wink

Even now in my trying times, I still spend a little but my girls no dey let me down. They've been taking care of me since.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by TrumpDonald2: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Why are most people condemning him? He made a point that not everyone can forgive this and that is what we should all learn from his story. Don't let someone you don't love invest so much in you without letting the person know your true stance. Quitting a relationship like this and in this manner could be fatal. She's just lucky the guy could control his emotions.

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by koife(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
I've been there so I totally understand!
Forget what others are writing here, the diff bw yours and mine is the guy she left me to go and marry started sending per marriage plans sent emissaries to her village, but wen he returned from getting her bride price list problem ensued from inability to agree on a particular date. Dude insulted her mom she backed her mom and insulted dude mom back. Long and short dude called it off! All of this took a yr+ I was suprised one day a particular num called and she was the one. She asked for forgiveness and came to my city ...( don't ask me what we did... your guess is as good as mine). God knows I've forgiven her but each time I remember I feel like strangling her. Ontop it God brought this good lady my way soon after I forgave her, I didn't think twice to go for the new good lady and still keep her for other duties!
Pls don't call me name, Heavens knows I loved her but she messed up big time

5 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by edgeP(m): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
Itzurboi:
She dey craze, she baked her cake, eat and still WANNA have it
imagine the hoelosho even reported me to my pastor, meanwhile, nah she double-dated, when the bubble don burst, she come dey tell say make I reconsider all the years spent together. yeye they smell mtceew

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by HARDDON: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:

So many a times you throw my sleek sense into the wilderness of wonder with your uncoordinated, unrelated, extrapolated, brute, crude responses.

It's obvious the post was too long for you to read angry

7 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Itzurboi(m): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
edgeP:
imagine the hoelosho even reported me to my pastor, meanwhile, nah she double-dated, when the bubble don burst, she come dey tell say make I reconsider all the years spent together. yeye they smell mtceew
lol, her nick for be "yeyerolling"
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Ferdinandu(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
Look up the meaning of a "Thief". Spending on a woman is a product of your benevolence, and not stealing. You can't sue her 'cause she rejected you after spending on her 'cause she didn't ask for it. It's not a loan. That's the more reason why some of you should spend wisely, and not use money to make ladies feel they're indebted. Once they feel indebted they may be dating you for that reason and not because they genuinely want to which is a redflag in any relationship.
That's correct but most Guys fail to see beyond their limited view. Why should I want to marry a lady who is with me because of financial security I provide. Spend on a girl that is not yet your wife the limited amount you can comfortably afford. When she says it is over, you will comfortably separate with no hard feelings. Human beings are not dogs you train to be loyal for life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by correctguy101(m): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Itzurboi:
As in ehn, God would punish person wey replace your sense with SAWDUST making it difficult for you to comprehend things

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by edgeP(m): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
Itzurboi:
lol, her nick for be "yeyerolling"
haaaaaa! my rib don they ache oh! whenever i see her now, i just zoom-off. i am still good with her mum & siblings though, nah she just be Oliver-twist
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by begwong: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
You better forget and forgive because the guy na soja, just back from foreign mission with enough dollars.
But u can calculate what you have spent and pm me to see if he can reduce your burden!
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
HARDDON:

So many @ times you throw my sleek sense into the wilderness of wonder with your uncoordinated, unrelated, extrapolated, brute, crude responses.

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by anibestlala(m): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
There is no excuse madam for the said lady to breech her marriage promise to the guy in question. If she didn't want why deceiving to continue when she was making her own plans for marriage with another man??
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by anibestlala(m): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
HARDDON:

So many @ times you throw my sleek sense into the wilderness of wonder with your uncoordinated, unrelated, extrapolated, brute, crude responses.

That most likely was the case.
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Memories12411: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
You should not expect her to say to young and energetic soldier. She wants to go to where the man will be operating as drill sergeant. She knows the difference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.