Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years (36105 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Solmax:
Such stories come up when Immature Adults date.
Abeg he should cut his loss and move on.
This him post go just make the ration of jollof rice to short that day sef as more people don hear of the wedding and go attend.

Abi..
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by dotG(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
OrestesDante:

Good. After the promise of marriage? abi what are you saying?
Bros don't argue with women on this issue or your name will be sorry but it were the guy who disappointed the lady they will start crying the victim....so chill bros

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
Evablizin:
embarassed

Sorry dude.
there's one thing I admire in you, you're soft hearted, cultured..... you're from the little Igbo I like and have respect for keep it up dearie

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by baby124: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
Seems her husband to be is police. You better quietly move on before they arrange you for this nonsense. For deceiving you she will get her payback

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
It's not by force that the person dating you must marry you. She may have found a better man in whom she's getting married to than she previously did in you. Move on!, and quit whining. It would either be your[b] loss or hers later[/b]. Nigerian guys have this mentality that [b]spending on a girlfriend in the course of a relationship automatically equal loyalty/marriage. [/b]I see that as benefits of being together. grin She may have also added some value to your life in some other way.
@ first bolded, how foolish and confused. A foolish man is unstable, No focus. There is no better person and there is no loss! @ second bolded, do guys still spend on babes that ain't worth it these days. Real Gs know babes that are worth their money not NFA's
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Don't train your girlfriend in anything. Even your support should be to the barest minimum.

So that your loss will not be much if she eventually leaves.
Most of them are game players.

Goan find another human being to marry.
how can women be insincere and game players and expect feminism to be a just cause in Nigeria grin pure confusion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by crafteck(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
And he had to publicize it? To attract sympathy and or what?

Heart break is what virtually every guy will experience at least once in his lifetime
before your head go correct

I shake my head for the childishness and stupidity of this guy

No, to tell others to be careful, to whom it may concern, no wise man should take a father's responsibility over a lady, school fees no be bf responsibility, know your stand, its happened to the best of us... Girl friend na girlfriend oooo, no be daughter no be wife, no dey form superman wey dey save am on raining days while relieving her family of their responsibility. Be wise. Same happened to me, thank God for true friends, without them and God... Where i for dey.

7 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benz4pimp:
wondering if you read the post before commenting!!!This is not about spending,he wrote that she was engaged while they were dating....Yet she denied being engaged!!!this is about lies and not about anyone spending on a lady...please always read to understand
e don busrt bubble for the new hubby now. She will loose at the end. Except if the hubby knew she was seeing some other persons.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by 9jaAmerican: 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
It's not by force that the person dating you must marry you. She may have found a better man in whom she's getting married to than she previously did in you. Move on!, and quit whining. It would either be your loss or hers later. Nigerian guys have this mentality that spending on a girlfriend in the course of a relationship automatically equal loyalty/marriage. I see that as benefits of being together. grin She may have also added some value to your life in some other way.
U must be stupid not to have known that yhe guy is not angry at being dumped,but at being deceived in over four years of there relationship.Make some of una dey try get sense on this forum abeg!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by DivinelyBlessed: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
It's not by force that the person dating you must marry you. She may have found a better man in whom she's getting married to than she previously did in you. Move on!, and quit whining. It would either be your loss or hers later. Nigerian guys have this mentality that spending on a girlfriend in the course of a relationship automatically equal loyalty/marriage. I see that as benefits of being together. grin She may have also added some value to your life in some other way.
A very stupid statement

6 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by bettercreature(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
You guys should stop castigating the lady! this is just a side of a coin you never know what happened between them

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
And this is one of them who wants to be compensated for spending on a girl with marriage. It doesn't work that way. grin

Why then should I spend on a girl?

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
crafteck:

No, to tell others to be careful, to whom it may concern, no wise man should take a father's responsibility over a lady, school fees no be bf responsibility, know your stand, its happened to the best of us... Girl friend na girlfriend oooo, no be daughter no be wife, no dey form superman wey dey save am on raining days while relieving her family of their responsibility. Be wise. Same happened to me, thank God for true friends, without them and God... Where i for dey.
Exactly, experience is the best Teacher! Only a few humans are sensible enough to be patient regardless their selfish interest. I call that emotional intelligence!
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by IVORY2009(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:

Small girls of now days self, its is finish

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by henrylowe(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
Your stupidity is very astonishing.. You no get sense at all

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by marvin902(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:

may God not allow meet born throway like you.... undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Rapmoney(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
If it had happened the other way round, will you come here to type what you typed? You guys should stop all these double standard judgements!

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rapmoney:
If it had happened the other way round, will you come here to type what you typed? You guys should stop all these double standard judgements!
It happens on daily basis to women. The thing is, you men know how to sympathise with one another when it happens to you but if the table were turned, you'd hear things like "He's a sharp guy, or the lady has bad characters".

Who now is exhibiting double standard?.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Tension532: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
feeling disappointed with 67 people

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by adudu208(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
Change is constant. Anything could've gone wrong. Abi, do you men marry all the ladies you promised marriage?. tongue
Madam, i beg to disagree with your submission.

The fact that most ladies/men get away easily with this doesn' t mean it is not punishable.

According to the law of our land a contract can either be verbal or written.

A person can sue for compensation/damages if a partner reneges on his/her 'promise to marry'. The actions and circumstances surrounding the relationship will be considered when such issue is in court.

When a man spends money on your education, business or your family with the knowledge and belief that both of you are prospective partners then he can sue for damages when such partner decides unilaterally to end the affair. This is especially the case when both families are aware and based on available evidence i.e engagement ring; how they portray each other to people; written correspondence etc.

The fact that most people either result to self help or shrug their shoulder and move on doesn't mean there are no legal implication.

Unfortunately, many ladies go into relationships knowing fully well that their ultimate plan is to dump the man when they have achieved their plan.

This is wrong and men/women should endeavour to seek legal redress when certain they are being taken for a ride.

However, i always advise you don't spend what you can't let go. Spending massively on a girlfriend/boyfriend is not advisable in this generation where most people are easily influenced by western culture of promiscuity and outlandish show of wealth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by arcike(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
Change is constant. Anything could've gone wrong. Abi, do you men marry all the ladies you promised marriage?. tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Virus777: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
undecided See the ugly girl sef.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by arcike(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:

na cos of ur type guys like me dont value women. u are only meant 2 b phucked and dropped. spend sef I no go do much.

No tym

6 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by miqos02(m): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
why you?
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by cybriz82(m): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
I experienced it once and heaven knows I'll never allow myself experience it again. I always expect the worst from any lady I date now so it wouldnt look like a surprise when it hits me.

And to topic, so the man is trying to tell us he found a new girl he wants to marry within the short period of time he was disappointed​ by the other girl? Which means he's not faithful na, by having reserve when he's in a relationship. lol I applaud his snartless though

dude the guy is only trying to tell us this is the reason why men dey kill women anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by delishpot: 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Women have been enduring same and people support the man after all said and done. She prolly knew he was not marriage material. That is what men would have said if a woman had made this complain
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
I hate it when a man trains a Lady in school so as to marry the Lady and vice versa.

Esp if the man isn't educated and train a lady in school in order to marry an educated wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
May that man you love so much and call honey change one day. Amen. Evil doers

6 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
It happens on daily basis to women. The thing is, you men know how to sympathise with one another when it happens to you but if the table were turned, you'd hear things like "He's a sharp guy, or the lady has bad characters".

Who now is exhibiting double standard?.
Keep quite evil women

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by 989900: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
adudu208:

Madam, i beg to disagree with your submission.

The fact that most ladies/men get away easily with this doesn' t mean it is not punishable.

According to the law of our land a contract can either be verbal or written.

A person can sue for compensation/damages if a partner reneges on his/her 'promise to marry'. The actions and circumstances surrounding the relationship will be considered when such issue is in court.

When a man spends money on your education, business or your family with the knowledge and belief that both of you are prospective partners then he can sue for damages when such partner decides unilaterally to end the affair. This is especially the case when both families are aware and based on available evidence i.e engagement ring; how they portray each other to people; written correspondence etc.

The fact that most people either result to self help or shrug their shoulder and move on doesn't mean there are no legal implication.

Unfortunately, many ladies go into relationships knowing fully well that their ultimate plan is to dump the man when they have achieved their plan.

This is wrong and men/women should endeavour to seek legal redress when certain they are being taken for a ride.

However, i always advise you don't spend what you can't let go. Spending massively on a girlfriend/boyfriend is not advisable in this generation where most people are easily influenced by western culture of promiscuity and outlandish show of wealth.

GBAM! #koko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Man From Cheating / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.