Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years (36094 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by ostirich(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
It's not by force that the person dating you must marry you. She may have found a better man in whom she's getting married to than she previously did in you. Move on!, and quit whining. It would either be your loss or hers later. Nigerian guys have this mentality that spending on a girlfriend in the course of a relationship automatically equal loyalty/marriage. I see that as benefits of being together. grin She may have also added some value to your life in some other way.

HMMMM im actually surprise some people liked your writeup.
Please bae IMPROVE YOUR READING SKILLS

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Don't train your girlfriend in anything. Even your support should be to the barest minimum.

So that your loss will not be much if she eventually leaves.
Most of them are game players.

Goan find another human being to marry.
these are the type of guys they will never give even a kobo to their younger sibling in need.dem go dey pack all their money dey take am train random girls upandan for school cos dem promise to marry am.
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
OrestesDante:

Good. After the promise of marriage? abi what are you saying?
the only lady its advisable to train in school is ur wife not girlfriend. Being that she promised to marry him doesn't mean anything.ppl break promises all the time so to be on the safer side dont invest on a girlfriend.if he had spent the money training his younger sis it would have been worth it. I was thinking many guys don wise to this scam of train me in sch and i will marry u after i graduate.so some are still falling for it...na wacheesy.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by FA13(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
It's not by force that the person dating you must marry you. She may have found a better man in whom she's getting married to than she previously did in you. Move on!, and quit whining. It would either be your loss or hers later. Nigerian guys have this mentality that spending on a girlfriend in the course of a relationship automatically equal loyalty/marriage. I see that as benefits of being together. grin She may have also added some value to your life in some other way.

Like seriously! what are you saying?
After paying her tuition fee for 4 years.
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by FA13(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:

Like seriously! what are you saying?
After paying her tuition fee for 4 years.
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Lalas247(f): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
Lol no kill person Biko grin
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol no kill person Biko grin
The comment was intentional. They can keep quoting me with BS!. grin
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Lalas247(f): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
lefulefu:
these are the type of guys they will never give even a kobo to their younger sibling in need.dem go dey pack all their money dey take am train random girls upandan for school cos dem promise to marry am.
He gave her the wifey package grin
Too bad she didn’t want to be his wifey ..... I’m sure in all those years they were together he saw signs ... but when a niqqa is blind all hope is lost ..

He will learn, u have to get burnt a few times before u make the right choices ....
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Lalas247(f): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
I know na ... lol the Nl way
Scan n pounce
grin
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
correctguy101:
All these childish talk and self pity just because a girlfriend left you for another maga like yourself?

How many girls me don leave I no fit count, how many don leave me I no fit count.

But any guy that can't spend on his girl, which kind person be that? Just cos you don't plan to marry her or you're insecure she'll leave someday is just an excuse for being irresponsible....

I spend on anyone if I have the dough on me, be it a guy or a girl, whether I'm fccking the girl or not. I spend when I see anyone in need and it's within my means to help out.

Must you get something in return?
I've kept a girl in my house for 2days when the madman that invited her from PH had to throw her out cos she can't cook simple Ofe-Aku to please his ego. And I didn't touch her, even gave her money 2days later to go back to port-harcourt without touching her...
She learned that same Ofe-Aku from my sister and visits me for regular fvcking these days. No strings attached.... wink

Men just dey do anyhow, if a woman spends a million for you, be ready to spend a million million to show you are not only a man but an Alpha male..... wink

Even now in my trying times, I still spend a little but my girls no dey let me down. They've been taking care of me since.... cheesy

Don't be stupid bro, We talking 5 year relationship here & not some ugly looking piece of crap that came to sleep in your house for 2 miserable days, and you're now having fun with.

Please park well.
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lalas247:

I know na ... lol the Nl way
Scan n pounce
grin
You understand. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
benita the guy is not angry about the breakup but more about deceived and losing out after training a girl in the univ for four years.anyway na d guy fuk up.u dont train a girlfriend in school. D girl no get parents? I am shocked his friends never advised him.anyway he got played as a maga.
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:

Lol it was not, We can't all be too smart you know? You clearly spoke your mind, a reflection of who you are. Pure & simple.

Some people liked your comment. Others didn't. It's fine.
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Organs(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
OrestesDante:

Good. After the promise of marriage? abi what are you saying?

Chairman, are you not better off a girl that promises you marriage leaves and goes somewhere else than marry you and be unhappy? I don't understand your mentality, for me, any babe that refuses to marry me or dumps me has done me a huge favour, she doesn't want to be with me period. I know my self worth hence a babe that marries me should WANT to absolutely, no second guessing or doubting. You sound like you don't mind a babe "managing" you like that..... shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
biacan:
Eh even if you said so it's actually bad for you to say you don't feel bad when refuse to help a lady as a man which you are one of your responsibility is to help a lady be it your friend or your spouse that's one of your duty don't answer the name man for nothing

Context for my statement is strangers , I cherish my female friends because I pick matured and caring ones
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
correctguy101:
All these childish talk and self pity just because a girlfriend left you for another maga like yourself?

How many girls me don leave I no fit count, how many don leave me I no fit count.

But any guy that can't spend on his girl, which kind person be that? Just cos you don't plan to marry her or you're insecure she'll leave someday is just an excuse for being irresponsible....

I spend on anyone if I have the dough on me, be it a guy or a girl, whether I'm fccking the girl or not. I spend when I see anyone in need and it's within my means to help out.

Must you get something in return?
I've kept a girl in my house for 2days when the madman that invited her from PH had to throw her out cos she can't cook simple Ofe-Aku to please his ego. And I didn't touch her, even gave her money 2days later to go back to port-harcourt without touching her...
She learned that same Ofe-Aku from my sister and visits me for regular fvcking these days. No strings attached.... wink

Men just dey do anyhow, if a woman spends a million for you, be ready to spend a million million to show you are not only a man but an Alpha male..... wink

Even now in my trying times, I still spend a little but my girls no dey let me down. They've been taking care of me since.... cheesy
werey
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lalas247:

He gave her the wifey package grin
Too bad she didn’t want to be his wifey ..... I’m sure in all those years they were together he saw signs ... but when a niqqa is blind all hope is lost ..

He will learn, u have to get burnt a few times before u make the right choices ....
i just hope those guys here wey dey create threads about making millions before dem get a babe go learn from this storycheesy.u can never use money to bribe a woman.if she's into you then she's just not into ucheesy.and yes i very agree there were obvious signs that d babe wasnt into him but maybe the nigga choose to ignore.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
biacan:
Eh even if you said so it's actually bad for you to say you don't feel bad when refuse to help a lady as a man which you are one of your responsibility is to help a lady be it your friend or your spouse that's one of your duty don't answer the name man for nothing

Lol the irony is that if i post this on AskFeminists the women there will come for my head.
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
Organs:

Chairman, are you not better off a girl that promises you marriage leaves and goes somewhere else than marry you and be unhappy? I don't understand your mentality, for me, any babe that refuses to marry me or dumps me has done me a huge favour, she doesn't want to be with me period. I know my self worth hence a babe that marries me should WANT to absolutely, no second guessing or doubting. You sound like you don't mind a babe "managing" you like that..... shame.

Exactly how i see it, if i notice I put myself out there and the babe doubts i move on, 100% agree with your statement. there's no feeling knowing someone genuinely loves you unconditionally

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Lalas247(f): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
lefulefu:
i just hope those guys here wey dey create threads about making millions before dem get a babe go learn from this storycheesy.u can never use money to bribe a woman.if she's into you then she's just not into ucheesy.and yes i very agree there were obvious signs that d babe wasnt into him but maybe the nigga choose to ignore.

I agree
Cause once that money dries out .... relationship won’t last

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lalas247:

I agree
Cause once that money dries out .... relationship won’t last
some guys no go learncheesy.anyway experience is the best teacher.iyam sure the guy go don wisen up nowcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
dipupo2289:

Ladies, It is as simple as don't allow him over spend if you aren't ready for his demands or what you feel his intentions are...

And guys, guys, guys... When you are in a relationship always weigh your partner's effort and sacrifices, you arent Jesus, you aren't to carry her cross if she isn't making effort for that size for you... Her school fee isnt your role at all, even if her parents are gone, she has relatives... And if you are to pay for such make sure her efforts merits it...

If relationship is 1-sided it's always easy to quiz

Good point.
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by HARDDON: 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=DeadRat post=62434085][/quote]

What with the big brown eyes, are you seeing menses? cheesy
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
HARDDON:

What with the big brown eyes, are you seeing menses? cheesy
hahahahaha Don! What You Gave Out Was A Perfect Execution her Gibberish point(less) but Just Too Brutal for A Female... All She Wanted Was "Likes" at least Give Her One. Lol
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Martin0(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
lefulefu:
some guys no go learncheesy.anyway experience is the best teacher.iyam sure the guy go don wisen up nowcheesy

I nor understand u ooogringrin
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
It happens on daily basis to women. The thing is, you men know how to sympathise with one another when it happens to you but if the table were turned, you'd hear things like "He's a sharp guy, or the lady has bad characters".

Who now is exhibiting double standard?.
idiot
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by GeleFanzgore: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
Esu belete girl! - my ex. did same to me but as a sharp knife, I started knifing the ladies on my way as payback tongue.

Quote me and die by fire...
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Amberon11: 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Like your mother fool.

Y'all denigrate naija women but still go marry old white women whereas naija girls bring home handsome young white men. Who seems useless now? Idiots.
theapeman:
na we dey make all this useless naija women feel important whereby they literally have no value in life.

STOP MAKING THOSE BITCHESSS VALUABLE!
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by theapeman: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Amberon11:
Like your mother fool.

Y'all denigrate naija women but still go marry old white women whereas naija girls bring home handsome young white men. Who seems useless now? Idiots.
apology for ya brother who married an old white woman due to poverty in your family line!

do sincerely apologise
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
Martin0:

I nor understand u ooogringrin
next time when he wan date a babe he go smart.at least e don learn lesson from wetin dis babe do am.guy train babe for five yrs for univ with promise of marriage just for the babe to dump am after graduationcheesy.
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by jmike69(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
Rubbish..
Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by Martin0(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
lefulefu:
next time when he wan date a babe he go smart.at least e don lesson from wetin dis babe do am.guy train babe for five yrs for univ with promise of marriage just for the babe to dump am after graduationcheesy.

Eeee very easy something,befor I go sponsor any babe for school we go go swear to law court say na me get u ooogringringrin

Incase u go yakpa then u go pay me my cool money wey I take train ur brain to be intelligent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashion Or Madness??? / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.