Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (82841 Views)

Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara's Curvy Body, Hips / Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin'' / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by billyG(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
eleeae!ah ga mo onyilo lutu' ba agada!!
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Daeylar(f): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blackfyre:

I am not complaining of it oh, was only making a reference as to how they hid theirs tongue

I actually dread surgeries, I hope never to come under the knife... lipsrsealed

How about you, could you get a sex change?

No, never.

Lol, the surgery isn't only for those who want a sex change, it's also for people who don't like their Adam's apple for whatever reason.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
And one lady will tell me that guys can't do without girls.
But come to think of it, what is this world turning into?
Oh God, destroy this world, let everyone start afresh.

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Brightness2017(m): 5:15am On Nov 18, 2017
winkThis is fulishness in a highest oder
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Mike008(m): 8:04am On Nov 18, 2017
An ideal Mr. and Mrs.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by sharpwriter(m): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

HOT NEWS::

when u r dating a Nigerian girl makes sure you ask for her throwback picture to make sure she is truly female, make sure u check her pussyyy not only but her clitoris, vulva,check if she don't have a broad shoulder like one usa first lady, then ultimately ask to see her menstrual blood one day kiss

I TALK MY OWN tongue tongue tongue tongue
who be the USA first Lady o....you mean she be transgender gay?
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by bjx5: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Jesus is Lord
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by bjx5: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2017
in 10 years time Alot of divorce will be because of men mistakenly marrying men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Rozaytee: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
dis biitch will always be a man!!.
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Rozaytee: 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
totorimi:
What on Earth was the offence of Sodom and Gomorrah that made them to be wiped out.

If this generation gets away with this celebration of LGBT or whatever they call themselves then I will know what to do.

BTW how come LGBT is not given any audience in the Muslim world but in christiandom they have w listening ear even to the extent of tolerating them.
What is bad is bad it has no two names to it.
if it's allowed in d muslim world.. just know dat ISIS beheading will be rampant every second.. cus dey will just kill all of dem
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by blesskewe(f): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
a man is a man
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Mrworldwide007(m): 1:46am On Nov 02, 2018
just passing by........
Re: Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender by Konquest: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
shocked

HOT NEWS::

when u r dating a Nigerian girl makes sure you ask for her throwback picture to make sure she is truly female, make sure u check her pussyyy not only but her clitoris, vulva,check if she don't have a broad shoulder like one usa first lady, then ultimately ask to see her menstrual blood one day kiss

I TALK MY OWN tongue tongue tongue tongue
^^^^
^^^^
grin ...were omo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr. Nairaland - December 2014 Contest [PRE-ELIMINATION ROUND 2] / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.